Torrhen Whitehill POV in season 2

Any chance of this happening?

Would be interesting to get a viewpoint of the Whitehills side of things. Torrhen will likely be on screen in season 2.

Comments

• Would be pretty interesting since he's the heir to Highpoint

• But he'd have to be a actually nice-ish person, otherwise everyone would sabotage him.

• I was just saying on another thread, I feel like Gwyn becoming a POV character makes more sense now. On the assumption that Gryff/Ludd stays at Ironrath, Torrhen would be the main character she interacts with at Highpoint, but perhaps is a little less stubborn than their father, and willing to accept her advice. I know she already has a very pre-defined character, but she is plausibly at a point where the player could choose for her to either continue in her 'peacemaker' role, or finally make the push to side with the Forresters and eventually denounce her family.

• He serves Ramsay Bolton, I'm sure he's a real charmer. I hear he plays golf on the weekends and donates at his local food drive.

PigeonPie posted: »

But he'd have to be a actually nice-ish person, otherwise everyone would sabotage him.

• In my defence, I didn't say he would be a nice person. I simply said everyone would sabotage him and his family if he wasn't, I certainly would.

He serves Ramsay Bolton, I'm sure he's a real charmer. I hear he plays golf on the weekends and donates at his local food drive.

• So, apparently a face claim has been released for Torrhen Whitehill.

http://ttgot-s2-au.wikia.com/wiki/Torrhen_Whitehill

Not sure if it's legit or not, but there it is.

• Wow.

RKOLegend1 posted: »

So, apparently a face claim has been released for Torrhen Whitehill. http://ttgot-s2-au.wikia.com/wiki/Torrhen_Whitehill Not sure if it's legit or not, but there it is.

• It's not legit.

So, apparently a face claim has been released for Torrhen Whitehill. http://ttgot-s2-au.wikia.com/wiki/Torrhen_Whitehill Not sure if it's legit or not, but there it is.

• Wow someone took a lot of time out of their day to concoct some bullshit.

This is why we always say not to trust the wiki, people.

• Relax, it's a Season 2 AU someone's been doing on Tumblr.

Wow someone took a lot of time out of their day to concoct some bullshit. This is why we always say not to trust the wiki, people.

• Plus if S2 is set during Seasons 5 and 6 of the show, we could use Torrhen to get a POV in Winterfell. Also Ludd's determinant death would technically make him Lord of Highpoint, so that'd be a great way to reintroduce Morgryn (and possibly Mira) to the plot.

• Hmmm to be honest I thought about it too. I honestly think that the whitehills will go down next. I mean shit is going down in the north anyway and yea the whitehills maybe wonbut the glemmours will be pissed and the whitehills can never hold up with the iron wrath buisness...since there crafting skills just suck....which is why i dont know why they want to kill the forresters so desperetly. Oh and further more...Ludd is maybe dead. But I honestly think that Ludd is alive in season 2...I mean the game pushed u more to kill gryff than ludd.

• Telltale just can't let Ludd live, they let us the choice to kill him, so they can't erase that choice.

Xemnes posted: »

Hmmm to be honest I thought about it too. I honestly think that the whitehills will go down next. I mean shit is going down in the north any

• Nah, we can't play as a Forrester and as a Whitehill at the same time, it's like playing a chess game against yourself.

• Torrhen will perhaps be the antagonist of the first three episodes ( just like carver in twd ) But i gotta feeling the whitehills won't the main antagonist this season .Also i don't know why but I kinda imagine Torrhen to look like Silas Weir Mitchell but with blonde hair .

• It would make more sense to play as one of the Glenmores.

• Or maybe we play as Ebbert instead and he focuses on the Gared/winter is coming storyline.

I'd love to play as Torrhen because I don't think we'll play as a main forrester, maybe Ryon but I don't think we'll control Rodrik/Asher or even Talia for that matter.

I actually think it'd be innovative for telltale to let us play as the villain and the hero. Kinda like Heavy Rain but less ambiguous.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.