Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Gosh dang I fell asleep.

But hi!

kristi78968 posted: »

Hi Peanut, you wonderful person you!

• Too bad I never said that ;p

And that is not my intention. Why would I do that in the first place?

Eryka posted: »

And I'll kill you before you kill everyone else on earth!

• It's not you Mario, it's your mom who's going to kill the world!!!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Too bad I never said that ;p And that is not my intention. Why would I do that in the first place?

• Hello. How is everyone? :)

• -scrolls down the page-

Well. Today's certainly off to an interesting start!

I'M SO EXCITED YOU GUYS MY SISTER'S COMING HOME FOR A WEEK SHE'S THE BEST I LOVE HER.

Also, good morning!

• You really need some wine.

Eryka posted: »

It's not you Mario, it's your mom who's going to kill the world!!!

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

Good bye my sweet friends, I'll be back soon, TTG soon

• Fabulous! How about you?

Hello. How is everyone?

• Hey, Dave ^-^

I'm good, although I still haven't recovered from the Game of Thrones finale ;-; Still breaks my heart even thinking about it :(

What about you? :)

Hello. How is everyone?

• Hey, Peanut <3

Well. Today's certainly off to an interesting start!

Yeah... pretty much.... there was just a Beyonce twerking GIF. Nothing unusual. xD

I'M SO EXCITED YOU GUYS MY SISTER'S COMING HOME FOR A WEEK SHE'S THE BEST I LOVE HER.

Of course.... x) Did she ever play Tales From the Borderlands or not yet? :o

-scrolls down the page- Well. Today's certainly off to an interesting start! I'M SO EXCITED YOU GUYS MY SISTER'S COMING HOME FOR A WEEK SHE'S THE BEST I LOVE HER. Also, good morning!

• Maybe I have a faster recovery, but I am not depressed any longer and only looking forward to play Season 2 during my university year. Probably won't have a lot of time as I use to, but I will still play the game. :)

Not much, looking forward to play some Minecraft Story Mode, looking forward to some future games, still looking for a proper job. And roleplaying with people. :)

Hey, Dave ^-^ I'm good, although I still haven't recovered from the Game of Thrones finale ;-; Still breaks my heart even thinking about it What about you?

• What I said to Wolfenus54, but otherwise I am relaxing. How about yourself? :)

Fabulous! How about you?

• I'm looking forward to season 2, too. Now, the only thing I need in my life is a conformation (I hope I said the word right) for a season 2 of Tales... Ugh... I want it as bad as I want to play the second season of GoT ;_;

Not much, looking forward to play some Minecraft Story Mode, looking forward to some future games, still looking for a proper job. And roleplaying with people. :)

Now that you mentioned MC:SM, I may actually give a second try to that game. I mean, I pretty much played the first episode thanks to a friend of mine that already got MC:SM but as I said a long time ago, it didn't get me interested. Once episode 3 comes out, I will play it for a second time. And also, good luck with finding a proper job ^-^

Maybe I have a faster recovery, but I am not depressed any longer and only looking forward to play Season 2 during my university year. Proba

• On the positive side, since MC:SM is so fast with its release and if the release is just as fast with Michone and Walking Dead Season 3, we will play GoT Season 2 by late 2016. :)

I'm looking forward to season 2, too. Now, the only thing I need in my life is a conformation (I hope I said the word right) for a season 2

• Tfw u just wanna wear ur bf’s shirt but he cuts half the sleeves off them.

Source

• This is hilarious!

And oh my, such a choice of clothes...

lottii-lu posted: »

Tfw u just wanna wear ur bf’s shirt but he cuts half the sleeves off them. Source

• edited November 2015

Aww, poor Fifi.

She should wear his Atlas stuff. It's sexier anyway. And it has both sleeves.

Tfw u just wanna wear ur bf’s shirt but he cuts half the sleeves off them. Source

• edited November 2015

Is she a younger or an older sister?

I have a twin sister, so I can totally get your excitement! Gotta love sisters <3

-scrolls down the page- Well. Today's certainly off to an interesting start! I'M SO EXCITED YOU GUYS MY SISTER'S COMING HOME FOR A WEEK SHE'S THE BEST I LOVE HER. Also, good morning!

• Hey Wolfenus!

She hasn't played, but she's watched multiple playthroughs on YouTube and she's just as much of a Rhyiona-shipper as I am!

Hey, Peanut Well. Today's certainly off to an interesting start! Yeah... pretty much.... there was just a Beyonce twerking GI

• Yeah, but I don't think they'll be able to release TWD S3 and TWD:Michonne fast just like MC:SM since in MC:SM, the animations are easier to make but in TWD, the animations aren't that easy. But we will probably get the second season of GoT by late 2016, as you said, or early 2017.

On the positive side, since MC:SM is so fast with its release and if the release is just as fast with Michone and Walking Dead Season 3, we will play GoT Season 2 by late 2016.

• Younger by three years. She just started college this year and is on campus in a different state so we don't see her that often.

But we ACT like twins! :D

Mawula posted: »

Is she a younger or an older sister? I have a twin sister, so I can totally get your excitement! Gotta love sisters

• Aw... knowing that your sister is a Rhyiona shipper makes me very happy ;_;

Hey Wolfenus! She hasn't played, but she's watched multiple playthroughs on YouTube and she's just as much of a Rhyiona-shipper as I am!

• Whales are cool. Have some plankton, dear!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

(?) The whale is pleased.

• where is the love button?

• And hopefully Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 too. ;-;

If it happens, it would be like the start of a whole new cycle, the dawn of a new era, a glorious time.

Yeah, but I don't think they'll be able to release TWD S3 and TWD:Michonne fast just like MC:SM since in MC:SM, the animations are easier to

• It makes me happy too. She is literally the best sister in the world. I should try to convince her to make an account and join the thread.....

Aw... knowing that your sister is a Rhyiona shipper makes me very happy ;_;

• Oh, if they confirm a season 2 of Tales, I'll be able to die happy ;-;

Ugh, I already miss Rhys and Fiona :(

And hopefully Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 too. ;-; If it happens, it would be like the start of a whole new cycle, the dawn of a new era, a glorious time.

• I just keep imagining how Season 2 would play out or I keep imagining how happy we would be if Telltale suddenly decides to make a 3-episode mini-series with Rhys and Fiona.

Oh, if they confirm a season 2 of Tales, I'll be able to die happy ;-; Ugh, I already miss Rhys and Fiona

• Oh my....

Source

• Hmm... me too...

Although if there's going to be a DLC or a 3-episode mini-series about what happened, then I won't be sure if I would like a second season. I would feel like their story is complete.

I just keep imagining how Season 2 would play out or I keep imagining how happy we would be if Telltale suddenly decides to make a 3-episode mini-series with Rhys and Fiona.

• it's easy to say something you really wanna on a language no one knows tbh

我叫你做食屎狗!

• is this even safe to post bc I'm not a pro at the ban stuff

Source

• I don't get why people think twerking is hot, it's not.

@Mawula @AmazingAura01

Twerk, he means when was the last time you twerked.

• That's a hot fanart right there ;)

Source

• OH HELL YES.

Source

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

Source

• I told you already I want to confuse them, 靚女!

If you don't want to hear my language, just IGNORE!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it's easy to say something you really wanna on a language no one knows tbh

• enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.