Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• GUYS THERE'S A SPIDER IN MY GAMING ROOM.

It reminded me of the time when there was a spider in my bathroom and I came here, where everyone started posting GIFs of them. shudders.

• AH. I knew there was one I'd forgotten! I heard "Magic" at work last night and forgot to add it! Thank you!

'Magic' and 'Adventure of a Lifetime' by Coldplay? I just really like Coldplay.

• I'll check it out right now!

SmolGui posted: »

Why don't you add "Miracles" by "DJ Martin Jensen" onto there? Its a good song that I thought suits the ship. That is my opinion doe.

• enter image description here

@Green613 there's something I need to tell you, Green is not a creative colour

• edited November 2015

Such a good song. :D

*'And I can't get over

Can't get over you

Still I call it magic

You're such a precious jewel'*

AH. I knew there was one I'd forgotten! I heard "Magic" at work last night and forgot to add it! Thank you!

• Oh please, man up.

Its not like you're scared of going to the upstairs bathroom because of an incy-wincey spider that may or may-not still inhabit the top corner out of sight that never moves.

GUYS THERE'S A SPIDER IN MY GAMING ROOM. It reminded me of the time when there was a spider in my bathroom and I came here, where everyone started posting GIFs of them. shudders.

• Dude, if I see a spider I will SMASH IT and NOT STOP UNTIL THAT BASTARD IS DEAD OR HAS EVACUATED TO A SAFE PLACE. NO SPIDER SHALL INTIMIDATE ME.

sees spider and cries

Oh please, man up. Its not like you're scared of going to the upstairs bathroom because of an incy-wincey spider that may or may-not still inhabit the top corner out of sight that never moves.

• Just get Wolf to kill it.

GUYS THERE'S A SPIDER IN MY GAMING ROOM. It reminded me of the time when there was a spider in my bathroom and I came here, where everyone started posting GIFs of them. shudders.

• Ugh... spiders... I hate spiders... and bugs in general ;-; (excluding butterflies lel)

Nice avatar, Cara <3

• I don't even want to touch a spider, because I know that I'm a clown and I'll miss which will allow the spider to run the fuck away then I'll start screaming like girl.

Dude, if I see a spider I will SMASH IT and NOT STOP UNTIL THAT BASTARD IS DEAD OR HAS EVACUATED TO A SAFE PLACE. NO SPIDER SHALL INTIMIDATE ME. sees spider and cries

• Butterflies are the worst.... Sorry, Chloe ;-; eheheh..

enter image description here

Thanks, that means a lot. <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ugh... spiders... I hate spiders... and bugs in general ;-; (excluding butterflies lel) Nice avatar, Cara

• When my dad was around, he'd pretend he got them in his hand and shove them in my face. I really hate spiders. Really.

I don't even want to touch a spider, because I know that I'm a clown and I'll miss which will allow the spider to run the fuck away then I'll start screaming like girl.

• Butterflies are the worst.... Sorry, Chloe ;-; eheheh..

(?) Chloe will remember that.

No problem <3

Also, in case if you don't know, I've read your Tira fanfic and I really loved it <3

Butterflies are the worst.... Sorry, Chloe ;-; eheheh.. Thanks, that means a lot.

• It's currently sitting on my computer chair, staring into my soul.

RIP me ;___;

lottii-lu posted: »

Just get Wolf to kill it.

• flicks the butterfly away >:)

Oh, I didn't know! Thank you very much, I'm glad someone who doesn't even ship them enjoys it. <3

Butterflies are the worst.... Sorry, Chloe ;-; eheheh.. (?) Chloe will remember that. No problem Also, in case if you don't know, I've read your Tira fanfic and I really loved it

• I hate it when people do that. I, I just hate it!

When my dad was around, he'd pretend he got them in his hand and shove them in my face. I really hate spiders. Really.

• edited November 2015

Well, I used not to ship Tira but your fanfic made me ship them so hard ;-;

Ugh... it makes me sad even thinking about Mira and Tom ;__________________;

flicks the butterfly away Oh, I didn't know! Thank you very much, I'm glad someone who doesn't even ship them enjoys it.

• Some Laura just being a bae

• Wow, my work made someone ship them? Woah.

I'm sorry for making you sad, but, I guess thats a good thing? ;-;

Well, I used not to ship Tira but your fanfic made me ship them so hard ;-; Ugh... it makes me sad even thinking about Mira and Tom ;__________________;

@Green613 there's something I need to tell you, Green is not a creative colour

• edited November 2015

Wow, my work made someone ship them? Woah.

I'm sure your work will make more people ship Tira. :D

I'm sorry for making you sad, but, I guess thats a good thing? ;-;

No... it's not your fault. It's mine for having a Mira avatar. xD I just can't accept what happened... And I wasn't expecting something like that to happen at all ;-;

Edit: Tfw I make some typos ._. I always hate when I make some typos. They make me really angry ;-;

Wow, my work made someone ship them? Woah. I'm sorry for making you sad, but, I guess thats a good thing? ;-;

• Only Laura can look hot screaming at a fan.

Some Laura just being a bae

• Yup, me and you both. :____;

Well, you'll be elated to know that I'm in the process of writing yet another depressing GoT fan fiction. Oh, joys. ;)

Wow, my work made someone ship them? Woah. I'm sure your work will make more people ship Tira. I'm sorry for making you sad,

• Another GoT fan fiction? Haha, can't wait :D

I just remembered... I actually tried to write a GoT fanfic when I was at school. But it turned out extremely horrible cause of how I ended my fanfic. And in some points, the story of my fanfic doesn't even make sense... :/ And I have to write it all over again ;__;

Yup, me and you both. :____; Well, you'll be elated to know that I'm in the process of writing yet another depressing GoT fan fiction. Oh, joys.

• hot damn

• @SirScrubbington is going to like that picture ;)

• edited November 2015

Another Rhyiona comment on my Tales finale. :)

• okay ENOUGH FUCKING AROUND.

I'm back and ive got nothing to contribute towards Rhyiona. BOOM

• thanks

Only Laura can look hot screaming at a fan.

RockMySocks posted: »

okay ENOUGH FUCKING AROUND. I'm back and ive got nothing to contribute towards Rhyiona. BOOM

• Okay, I'm really tired... again because I couldn't have a nice night yesterday... Goddamn those dogs that were barking... Ugh, I have a bad luck lately :'c

Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^ <3

• oh my god?? wolfey. don't do this to me. pls

Okay, I'm really tired... again because I couldn't have a nice night yesterday... Goddamn those dogs that were barking... Ugh, I have a bad luck lately :'c Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• Sorry, I really need some sleep pretty bad ;-;

If only I could sleep for at least 10 hours for like every day... that would be great ;__;

I'll see you tomorrow, though, okay? <3

oh my god?? wolfey. don't do this to me. pls

• Yeah I know. xD you're smarter than me at least lmao

And definitely will, goodnight <3

Sorry, I really need some sleep pretty bad ;-; If only I could sleep for at least 10 hours for like every day... that would be great ;__; I'll see you tomorrow, though, okay?

• Oh, he'll be glad to see that.

• Are you admitting you're Laura Baeley, Goddess of the VA's?

thanks

• some people would get the joke, but

bitch i might be

Are you admitting you're Laura Baeley, Goddess of the VA's?

• Marry me.......oh wait

some people would get the joke, but bitch i might be

• YOU'RE TOO LATE, DAMNIT

Marry me.......oh wait

Sign in to comment in this discussion.