Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited November 2015

What kind of fan-fiction :o? (Pls no more lewd)

Mawula posted: »

Fanfiction, of course. Otherwise I won't mention it here :P

• edited November 2015

Rhyiona kind. But I can't tell you more because it is my first collaboration ever! With HazzaTheMan :)

Edit. You don't like lewd?

What kind of fan-fiction ? (Pls no more lewd)

• Feels like everyone is gone. I'm leaving too... but only till morning !

• See ya!

Mawula posted: »

Feels like everyone is gone. I'm leaving too... but only till morning !

• I'm tryna convert my friends to Rhyiona if they like Borderlands.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US

• edited November 2015

Just show them how nice we are as a family... B)

enter image description here

SmolGui posted: »

I'm tryna convert my friends to Rhyiona if they like Borderlands. ... ONE OF US, ONE OF US

• What a joyful journey that first Season was, made us all jounce in such joviality.... this is a way of me trying to joyously make my way out of the situation where I lack John Travolta puns in mind and can't cause any jubilance... nevertheless glorious job K ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ

• Yisss-

yeehehehhes

• Wow this is pure awesomeness! :D

• WOAH HOLY SHIT I'M ENGAGED WOW.

So, yeah. That happened. I CAN'T. STOP. SMILING AND CRYING.

I haven't been here for a while, and I'm sorry. I've skimmed over every few pages, and you guys have had a lot of fun! <3

How are you all? :D

• love is in the air

Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

congrats

WOAH HOLY SHIT I'M ENGAGED WOW. So, yeah. That happened. I CAN'T. STOP. SMILING AND CRYING. I haven't been here for a while, and I'm sorry. I've skimmed over every few pages, and you guys have had a lot of fun! How are you all?

• I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking m8!

WOAH HOLY SHIT I'M ENGAGED WOW. So, yeah. That happened. I CAN'T. STOP. SMILING AND CRYING. I haven't been here for a while, and I'm sorry. I've skimmed over every few pages, and you guys have had a lot of fun! How are you all?

• Well, I'm pretty much tired right now... And yeah, I pretty need to sleep. A lot. ;-;

Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams! <3 ^-^

• thanks dad means a lot B)

Green613 posted: »

love is in the air Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm congrats

• Holy crap, congrats on getting engaged! :D

• Haha, Hugo. You guys are finding more meaning in Fiona saying his first name more than me! I like the idea you two have going here, I'll be sure to keep it in mind for later chapters! ;)

AH, THANK YOU. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR REVIEW NOW! :D

YEEEEEE. Thanks for the Rhyiona! Also, yeah, Fi, why are you calling Vasquez "Hugo" huh? First name basis, I see.... And Fiona teaching Rhys to fight is something I never knew I needed to see. I HAVE TO GO REVIEW "SACRIFICE", TOO.

• enter image description here

I'm seriously still in shock. :D

kristi78968 posted: »

Holy crap, congrats on getting engaged!

• I'm back my friends!

• congratulations :D

• Annnd I'm free from school for the next few days, so woo relaxation! That means I can put my focus back on writing and YT for a bit.

Which also means more Rhyiona!

Anyway, President out cause I'm tired as hell!

• What what what oh man congratulations Victoria!!! Wow, wish you two all the best <3

• I'M ENGAGED WOW

HOLY SHIT, CONGRATS!

• You must have the gift of foresight! :O

• Send me the link naow! >:)

NEW GRAYSKULL ART IS OUT

• Wow! Congratulations! ^-^

• I think GrowlingPeanut answered my question so no worries :D

you're talking about your smut, right? cuz i posted that one immediately after i created the community

• Oh yeah, mine is M rated >:D

Thnx!!

It's there, but the filter is automatically set to show only K - T rated stories. You'll have to go up and select "all ratings" from the dropdown menu.

• i'll send it on steam just to be safe :)

just gimme 1-2 minutes

HazzatheMan posted: »

Send me the link naow!

• Oh man...

Ok guys, I don't know what my issue is atm. For a start, I am not as ill as I was last week, but I'm still kinda feeling it. It started out as a really shitty cold and pretty bad cold-sores on my lips.

Currently; the cold-sores are gone, but the cold remains >:( Still, it's getting better.

But my issue atm is just general laziness! I just don't feel it anymore to do... ANYTHING! I sleep in later, then I come on the computer and I just watch YouTube or PM some people. I'm catching up on 8 days worth of the thread currently, and my writing is completely non-existent right now.

I really need to shape up, but I'm trying to figure out how :(

So that's Hazza's final comment for today...

• Bye Hazza, I hope you'll be better soon.

Oh man... Ok guys, I don't know what my issue is atm. For a start, I am not as ill as I was last week, but I'm still kinda feeling it. It

• brb buying stocks and lottery tickets

You must have the gift of foresight! :O

• Hello

Eryka posted: »

I'm back my friends!

• Hey Kangaroo! How are you?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hello

• Thanksgiving, eh? Glad you can relax for a bit, hopefully you'll be here a bit more than you've been lately :)

Ah, Rhyiona...

Night, ma'am, see ya ^-^

kristi78968 posted: »

Annnd I'm free from school for the next few days, so woo relaxation! That means I can put my focus back on writing and YT for a bit. Which also means more Rhyiona! Anyway, President out cause I'm tired as hell!

• They. Were. Glorious XD

i'll send it on steam just to be safe just gimme 1-2 minutes

• Me too :'(

Eryka posted: »

Bye Hazza, I hope you'll be better soon.

• Hug

Me too

• Poor Mira. ;~;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I pretty much killed her in my Asher playthrough because death is better than being someone's slave and baby maker by force. It still breaks my heart that Mira is determinant. She's my favorite character ;__;

• Hope you feel better, man, colds can be nasty xP

That sounds like a perfect lifestyle but obviously it's unsustainable, you've got to get yourself together, don't let a cold bring you down, if it is that!

Bye Harry!

Oh man... Ok guys, I don't know what my issue is atm. For a start, I am not as ill as I was last week, but I'm still kinda feeling it. It

Sign in to comment in this discussion.