Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I... nvm that is the best possible nickname I can get from you.

Fine, probably gonna get some sleep around... now? Soon?

How 'bout you?

Eryka posted: »

Hey Kangaroo! How are you?

• The cold isn't the problem... I think I'm just living what my druggie colleague was living:

In his own words "All I'm doing is working and sleeping, nothing else in-between." I suppose in a way I am. On the days I work I go to work and then relax the rest of the day. On my days off I sleep in late and then do nothing.

I should be caught up on the thread, having fun here, WRITING! But none of it appeals to me right now... I'm too afraid to say 'it doesn't appeal to me anymore' cuz then I may as well say my goodbyes.

But I don't want to say my goodbyes :'(

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hope you feel better, man, colds can be nasty xP That sounds like a perfect lifestyle but obviously it's unsustainable, you've got to get yourself together, don't let a cold bring you down, if it is that! Bye Harry!

• Hugs back

Hug

• Well... sadly that can be the case sometimes. Think about it this way: you have time to relax every day and you get days off. Pretty nice if you ask me, but if you feel like you don't get much time for stuff, start planning things to do on your days off.

Meh, honestly that happens. Not just to you, to everyone. I think you'll get better around Christmas, it's just so damn dreary in November. No wonder no one feels like doing a bloody thing.

No need to say goodbye :)

I just realized I made two song references in these posts, well done me xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

The cold isn't the problem... I think I'm just living what my druggie colleague was living: In his own words "All I'm doing is working an

• No problem! Glad to help! :D

Oh yeah, mine is M rated >:D Thnx!!

• Hey, we've all been there at some point in our lives and we're here if you need some support. :)

Oh man... Ok guys, I don't know what my issue is atm. For a start, I am not as ill as I was last week, but I'm still kinda feeling it. It

• I don't really know you, but CONGRATULATIONS!

WOAH HOLY SHIT I'M ENGAGED WOW. So, yeah. That happened. I CAN'T. STOP. SMILING AND CRYING. I haven't been here for a while, and I'm sorry. I've skimmed over every few pages, and you guys have had a lot of fun! How are you all?

• Thnx :)

Hey, we've all been there at some point in our lives and we're here if you need some support.

• I get 2 days off every week, but work is surprisingly draining. Plus cuz I live at home, I have Parent's that want me to do stuff around the house or want me to do stuff with them...

I only get Christmas Day off in December though... Maybe I will take a whole 7 days off over the Xmas period to just chill out and be festive. Maybe it'll come flooding back to me then :)

I'm never saying goodbye. Even when this place finally decides to die out, I won't say goodbye. I hope none of us say goodbye, it will be unsaid in case we come back to it someday :'D

Ohh which songs? :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well... sadly that can be the case sometimes. Think about it this way: you have time to relax every day and you get days off. Pretty nice if

• MRW I've killed Saturn for the 400th time and the Hive still doesn't drop

• Had a great time playing with you Rhyionans. And was so happy to see so many on

enter image description here

But something went trippy on my game.....

• I could help you get a conference call if you want....

• MFW my best friend says Sasha is better than Fiona

• edited November 2015

What element do you want? and lvl?

• Well nothing in particular for a siren, if you lvl her right, her phaselock does all the elements and can have big AOE

so its I guess your preference. Slag would be the least useful, since because of phaselock, but its all up to you (for a while I duel wielded acid and fire CCs)

• When people say Sasha would have been a better playable character than Fiona, but then realize it conflicts with the whole "its you" thing

MFW my best friend says Sasha is better than Fiona

• When people say Sasha would have been a better playable character than Fiona

Poogers555 posted: »

When people say Sasha would have been a better playable character than Fiona, but then realize it conflicts with the whole "its you" thing

• Wow, congrats! And may you live happily ever after~

Ya know, you can adopt lots of puppies and stuff for the family. <3

WOAH HOLY SHIT I'M ENGAGED WOW. So, yeah. That happened. I CAN'T. STOP. SMILING AND CRYING. I haven't been here for a while, and I'm sorry. I've skimmed over every few pages, and you guys have had a lot of fun! How are you all?

• I see me there. mynameisglowing (⊙‿⊙✿)

Btw you're not the only one with the weird glitches. When I was playing with @Daryace I couldn't see any enemies but I was getting shot at. D; Still a low lvl too sobs.

Had a great time playing with you Rhyionans. And was so happy to see so many on But something went trippy on my game.....

• When people say Sasha is better

Green613 posted: »

When people say Sasha would have been a better playable character than Fiona

• I'm jealous of her because of Travis >:(

I like to joke I'm jealous of Travis cause of her. Also, I'm jealous of Voice Actors cause I do idolize them but it's like a mental b

• Don't worry. I know, I'm unspeakably handsome :3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Sorry... Got way too excited xP

• Hello everybody! How are you beautiful people? :)

• I will just take those likes as doing just...........uhhh im bored.:(

Morphias posted: »

Hello everybody! How are you beautiful people?

• If we are bored together, we should ####.

I will just take those likes as doing just...........uhhh im bored.:(

• gratz :}

• Today was a record for most friends playing Borderlands 2 at the same time, there were seven and eight including me ;3.

• Me (ofc I'm first)
    • Wolfe
    • Lux
    • Kracmos
    • John
    • Daryace
    • You
    • Scrubbington

Had a great time playing with you Rhyionans. And was so happy to see so many on But something went trippy on my game.....

• I see me there. mynameisglowing (⊙‿⊙✿)

bugger off you pest

RockMySocks posted: »

I see me there. mynameisglowing (⊙‿⊙✿) Btw you're not the only one with the weird glitches. When I was playing with @Daryace I couldn't see any enemies but I was getting shot at. D; Still a low lvl too sobs.

• edited November 2015

I think i can already guess what #### is ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

If we are bored together, we should ####.

• When I read the comments yesterday) enter image description here

• fuck, image wont loading((( arrrr gray smash!

Gray_Skull posted: »

When I read the comments yesterday)

• enter image description here

• Love

I think i can already guess what #### is ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

• Oh yea uh i knew that pssssst love didnt think anything else. Yea love haha :|

Love

• Sweet sweet love.

Oh yea uh i knew that pssssst love didnt think anything else. Yea love haha

• It's...you!

• I like the sound of that! ;)

Sweet sweet love.

• Me too

I like the sound of that!

• No, that's Santa's ass, such a bootyful ass.

It's...you!

• Yes, I am. Life is fucking Strange, right?)

It's...you!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.