Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Le plus doux de tous les amours. ;)

Eryka posted: »

Me too

• Google Translate.

Morphias posted: »

Le plus doux de tous les amours.

• It may have been the page that you sent me. :\

Google Translate.

• Sent what?

It may have been the page that you sent me.

• You sent a translation page one time when we were talking.

Sent what?

• Oh okay.

You sent a translation page one time when we were talking.

• I hope you'll be inspired soon. I am writing for your story, maybe it will cheer you up :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh man... Ok guys, I don't know what my issue is atm. For a start, I am not as ill as I was last week, but I'm still kinda feeling it. It

• I read it like Sasha's ass at first.

No, that's Santa's ass, such a bootyful ass.

• Santa's ass × Sasha's ass

Mawula posted: »

I read it like Sasha's ass at first.

• Ass-some!

Santa's ass × Sasha's ass

• ай ай ай, Машуля! Что у тебя в голове твориться)

I read it like Sasha's ass at first.

• Это все Эрика :Р

Ну а вообще, глупости - это главное очарование этой ветки !

Gray_Skull posted: »

ай ай ай, Машуля! Что у тебя в голове твориться)

• Hey guys! I haven't been on in a while but I found out something interesting.

In Telltale's interview at E3 in 2014, people got to play a 30 minute demo and the storyline seems so much different, aside from Fiona and Rhys's appearance.

• There was a screenshot where Fiona could ask Rhys what happened to his arm.
    • There was a clip where Fiona gave Marcus (I think that's his name) the Gortys piece that her and Rhys put together.

I think that before they finished writing, Vaughn and Sasha weren't going to play as big of a role as they did. Fiona and Rhys were alone for the majority of the demo it seems.

• Jeez, Peanut give a guy a heart attack why don't ya.

Lol, I'm still here. I'm just at a movie with my sister.

• Hello Folks, How goes life for you all.

• btw, do you, by any chance, know the book series "the kangaroo-chronicles"?

JumpyJoey posted: »

I... nvm that is the best possible nickname I can get from you. Fine, probably gonna get some sleep around... now? Soon? How 'bout you?

• enter image description here

Oh man... Ok guys, I don't know what my issue is atm. For a start, I am not as ill as I was last week, but I'm still kinda feeling it. It

• when I google you, I just see a castle from a cartoon, so tell me who you are! I still don't recognize you, and it is killing me!

• I know, I'm unspeakably handsome :3

Tfw you said the exact same words as Rodrik Forrester... O_o

You don't know how much I like you right now <3

Don't worry. I know, I'm unspeakably handsome

• TOTALLY AWESOME!

enter image description here

Kennybadger posted: »

Hello Folks, How goes life for you all.

• That Gif is beyond creepy.......im glad though your awesome

Dracu98 posted: »

TOTALLY AWESOME!

• Here ya go pal, his Tumblr:

http://gray-skull-art.tumblr.com/

Did I ruin the game or nah?

when I google you, I just see a castle from a cartoon, so tell me who you are! I still don't recognize you, and it is killing me!

• :D

<3

Kennybadger posted: »

Jeez, Peanut give a guy a heart attack why don't ya.

• YOU'RE BAAAACK!!!

Hi.

I saw the original trailer for Tales that included some of that stuff. Honestly, I'm glad they changed the character designs... They just looked a little....weird.

Hey guys! I haven't been on in a while but I found out something interesting. In Telltale's interview at E3 in 2014, people got to play a

• edited November 2015

:P I heart you too

• edited November 2015

well played, maybe our goals align and we could work together to achieve them.......

enter image description here

I'm jealous of her because of Travis >:(

• Imagine kid Rhys trying to confess his feelings to Fiona but becomes so nervous he says something really, and I mean really stupid. :'D You tried Rhys, you tried.

• I got the impression that Dracu was just playing with us, I can't believe he doesn't know Gray Skull :)

But I may be wrong ofc.

Here ya go pal, his Tumblr: http://gray-skull-art.tumblr.com/ Did I ruin the game or nah?

• Sooo....basically he stays just as awkward as an adult as he was when he was a kid?

Perfect.

kristi78968 posted: »

Imagine kid Rhys trying to confess his feelings to Fiona but becomes so nervous he says something really, and I mean really stupid. :'D You tried Rhys, you tried.

• YEP. HE NEVER CHANGED AND I DON'T MIND THAT! <3

Sooo....basically he stays just as awkward as an adult as he was when he was a kid? Perfect.

• Yeah totally. Rhys looks way more like an asshole and Fiona's face isn't as bomb as she is now. But funny how their outfits, all the way down to Fiona's nail polish, is exactly the same. :)

lets just be happy with their appearances now because Telltale made some good looking protagonists with this game.

YOU'RE BAAAACK!!! Hi. I saw the original trailer for Tales that included some of that stuff. Honestly, I'm glad they changed the character designs... They just looked a little....weird.

• Never heard of it, actually. The books are in German, no? Are they any good?

btw, do you, by any chance, know the book series "the kangaroo-chronicles"?

• You said it, work is draining. Hm, doing work around the house is only natural, what kind of stuff do you mean? If it's stuff like cleaning (vacuuming, dusting etc.) that's not too hard. I think it's lovely that your parents want you to spend time with them, you'll miss it when you don't get to see them as often.

Whaaat is it possible to have only one day off in December? But what about Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve and the days in between those? Take a week off, at least for Christmas and New Year!

Good :) I hope no one says goodbye either, too final for me x)

Stuck in a Moment - U2 and The Call - Regina Spector. Haven't heard either song in.. years xD

I get 2 days off every week, but work is surprisingly draining. Plus cuz I live at home, I have Parent's that want me to do stuff around the

• Once a week I vacuum the whole house and then steam mop the floors in the kitchen and conservatory; I also clean the bathroom myself. It takes about 1:30 hours. My Mum always wants to watch TV shows with me and we go to the movies as often as possible. Me and my Dad don't do hardly anything anymore because of our working hours, but if the opportunity presents itself then we take it.

We close for Christmas Day and reopen on Boxing Day... Yep, that's it, I'm taking a whole week off over Christmas!

No one will :')

Haven't heard either of those ever :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

You said it, work is draining. Hm, doing work around the house is only natural, what kind of stuff do you mean? If it's stuff like cleaning

• It will, I hope :)

I hope you'll be inspired soon. I am writing for your story, maybe it will cheer you up

• Well...I knew you'd like it))

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I know, I'm unspeakably handsome Tfw you said the exact same words as Rodrik Forrester... O_o You don't know how much I like you right now

• Finally I have my real face!

• Bootyful

Finally I have my real face!

• It is 850 words now. I mostly write 1.5-2k words things, so almost half-done :)

It will, I hope

Sign in to comment in this discussion.