Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• He's on the clock then

Eryka posted: »

I'm sad cauz' @Morphias is at school.

• dank

RockMySocks posted: »

not mine, found these on tumblr

• *cock

He's on the clock then

• Sweet-Dildo, you didn't see anything.

k.

• I wouldn't if you didn't tag me.

Yo @Morphias go ahead pal.

Sweet-Dildo, you didn't see anything.

• Go ahead? Do you mean : Go ahead and fuck her hard

I wouldn't if you didn't tag me. Yo @Morphias go ahead pal.

• Yes, I'm a strong independent man who don't need no women.

Go ahead? Do you mean : Go ahead and fuck her hard

• No more love for you

Yes, I'm a strong independent man who don't need no women.

• enter image description here

Wolfe already knows but I want you to guess .~. oh this is going to be fun.....

• Fiona's pic is just so in-character. I love it.

• edited November 2015

Close

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

• Don't you ever say that in my presence !

I'm only half serious though :) But I'm a devoted evolution believer.

• sooo

I thought you were gonna be 16 bc I remember you saying once that you were already 15

Close 15.

• Talk about an image for that caption: 15 mins into Vault Hunting and Chill, she gives you this look

Mawula posted: »

Fiona's pic is just so in-character. I love it.

• That look is simply precious.

Talk about an image for that caption: 15 mins into Vault Hunting and Chill, she gives you this look

• ......n-normal...? Please...?

-is in the minority-

• edited November 2015

No, I'm 14 rn. My cousin is already 15 soz.

sooo I thought you were gonna be 16 bc I remember you saying once that you were already 15

• For all my love for steamy fics, I do love 18- art better too :)

I like hints. So maybe something in between? (Blue color in your heart).

......n-normal...? Please...? -is in the minority-

• Ye I got that but you did say 15 once.

ehh what does ur cousin have to do with this lol?

No, I'm 14 rn. My cousin is already 15 soz.

Here here! And to you non-British people...

• RockMySocks posted: »

My first ever game was Pokemon Ruby lmao I'm such a nerd.

• I tend to think hints are sexier than anything explicit, but hey, Gray Skull, you draw whatever you want, man. You're the artist. :)

For all my love for steamy fics, I do love 18- art better too I like hints. So maybe something in between? (Blue color in your heart).

• I'm not even surprised I agree with you, Peanut :)

I tend to think hints are sexier than anything explicit, but hey, Gray Skull, you draw whatever you want, man. You're the artist.

• edited November 2015

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M AN IDIOT, I DONT EVEN KNOW MY OWN AGE

Ye I got that but you did say 15 once. ehh what does ur cousin have to do with this lol?

• We are sisters, after all.

I'm not even surprised I agree with you, Peanut

• that's something new

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M AN IDIOT, I DONT EVEN KNOW MY OWN AGE

• Tosses in more fanfic into the thread and runs away giggling

An AU of what could have happened in the Vault

When all is said and done, he has to admit, they did well.

The Traveller has been defeated, the Vault is up for grabs and everyone else is too preoccupied with trying to claim some of the loot on the ground to notice that a certain pair have slipped away.

Footfalls land against sand as the pair sprint towards the Vault, quips and little snipes thrown back and forth as each person tries to get there first. His heart is pounding in his ears, his breath laboured and he’s never felt more alive.

He’s ready to keep going, to walk into the Vault and all that he rightfully deserves when she calls out to him.

“Wait a second,” she declares, and he pauses as he turns to face her.

Her face is cast in the warm glow of the Vault entrance, a small smile on her lips as they look at each other. He notes the dirt embedded in her clothes, her threadbare jacket and it only highlights the sharp cloth of his own clothing. Perfect polar opposites, each regarding the other outside the entrance of a Vault that might just give them everything they ever wanted.

She grips at the jacket, pulling him close before she stands on her toes, her mouth meeting his as her arm snakes around his neck. He reacts automatically, his hand going to her waist as he cups her cheek with the other, gripping tightly to her as her hands go to his hair.

There’s a desperation to their movements, teeth tugging at bottom lips, hands going for whatever inch of skin is exposed and his tongue slides along her neck before he clamps down. She gives a little cry of surprise before she chuckles, forcing his mouth to meet hers again.

He pulls away first, his pupils blown wide as he watches her, her thumb sliding across his jawline as she looks up at him.

“Sorry, just…” she begins and he gives her this odd little grin, caught between affection and something she can’t place before he kisses her gently.

“It’s fine Fi,” he replies. "I know."

He grips her hand tightly as they walk into the Vault, this strange sense of hope in his chest that he hasn’t felt in the longest time.

The words flow easily from both of them, little congratulatory phrases intermingled with hints of affection as they climb up to the casket resting in the centre of the room. He asks her to work for him, and of course she rejects him, which only makes him grin wider.

He wouldn’t have it any other way, frankly.

“So what do you think happens after all this?” Fiona asks as he scrambles ahead of her, helping her up to the casket. Their chests bump as he holds her close and their mouths meet in a blissful laziness, automatic and glorious.

“We get everything we ever wanted,” Rhys replies with a grin as he pulls away again, his hand already resting on the casket. He turns to Fiona and gives her an encouraging nod.

She looks at the casket and then him, hesitating.

She has no clue what will happen once they open the casket, what will change. What might just stay the same, and the uncertainty terrifies her.

Rhys looks a little annoyed as she doesn’t touch the casket, and she keeps watching him.

She grips his other hand tightly before she swallows, placing her hand on the casket before she nods for him to open it with her.

The pair try to lift it, triggering it to open and there is a flash of violet light, neon and blinding before the light seems to dissipate through the cavern. The dust-like elements flicker as the contents are exposed.

She wants to laugh, because there seems like there is nothing else for her to do. The hysterical giggle is bubbling in her throat as she takes in pile of old weaponry, remnants of old Atlas tech, worthless on Pandora.

It’s at that moment that Rhys screams in frustration.

“Are you fricking kidding me?” he snarls as he picks up one of the guns between two fingers, brittle and clumsily taped back together. He tosses it aside, dropping to his knees as he burrows through the scrap pile, his expression turning angrier and angrier.

“I guess the treasure was the friendships we made,” she comments with a smirk.

“What the hell am I supposed to do with this crap?” he barks as he begins tossing it all out, completely livid and Fiona reaches for his arm.

“Hey hey hey,” she tries to soothe him as he continues. “You can always use them to build new weapons for Atlas…”

He pauses at that before a slow smile spreads across his features, all teeth. It’s cold and predatory as he stands up and turns around to face her. He walks towards her, his words low.

“I don’t think you understand, Fiona,” he replies with a look that’s growing more and more manic. “I didn’t do all this just to find a bunch of crap. I helped you *bandits *defeat a fricking Vault Monster and what do I get in return?”

He picks up one of the guns and tosses it at her head. She dodges it easily as he stalks towards her.

“A Vault with no treasure,” he hisses. “Do you *know *how many people I had to send to this shithole of a planet to try to get those damn pieces? All of them useless little assholes…”

“Rhys?” Fiona asks warily as he approaches.

“Do you know how annoying it was, all those days pretending I was some cowardly little Hyperion fanboy?” Rhys asks. “Guns to the face, acting like a snivelling little shit…and for what?”

He picks up a scrap of metal and looks at it as Fiona begins to try to scramble down, her legs dangling as Rhys chuckles and leans over her.

“What are you doing?” he asks in amusement.

She doesn’t respond, searching for purchase for her feet before she stands on the lower level. She steadies herself and glares up at him.

“How long?” she asks sharply. “How long has it been you, Jack?”

“Oh babe, love how you say my name,” he purrs as he bends down and meets her eyes. “Since that damn Loader dragged me to your side.”

“Where’s Rhys?” she asks as she takes a few steps back, and Jack shrugs.

“I really don’t think that should be your biggest concern, Fi,” he replies, the nickname sounding like an insult.

“Where. Is. He,” she snarls and Rhys just grins. It’s lewd and predatory and Fiona wants to smack it off him.

“Exactly where he belongs.”

He scrambles down from the elevated ledge before he approaches her, taking a step forward as she takes two back, her pistol already out and pointed at his chest.

Rhys just laughs a little before he approaches her, ripping the gun out of her sleeve before he clamps down on her throat.

“And unless you want to join him, I suggest you cooperate,” he continues, eerily calm. She grips at his hand, each moment growing weaker and weaker. “Or, if you don’t, I suppose Sasha will do…God, can you just picture the look on her face when the man she thought loved her just shoots her in the chest? She’ll be like “Noooo Rhysie don’t kill me please” and the look of shock…ahh, priceless…”

“Don’t you dare touch her!” Fiona struggles out and Rhys regards her coolly.

“Then I suggest you cooperate babe.”

She glares at him, the grip on her throat only tightening and she nods desperately as she feels all her energy begin to drain. As she pictures Sasha on the ground again, blood pouring out of her chest.

Rhys drops her sharply before he brushes his hands on his pants. She looks at him, noting all the little quirks that she feels like a fool for not noticing before.

She grits her teeth, already planning how she will make sure to take down the bastard for good.

**He made Rhys grip at his own throat, clamping down tightly and he relished in how Rhys looked in that moment, before he realized something and dropped his hand. *

*“What the hell am I doing?” he muttered to himself. *

*What good was the asshole dead? It would just send them both to their own brands of hell, and Handsome goddamn Jack was not about to die again. *

*“Please, don’t…” Rhys began weakly. *

*“Sorry kiddo, you really should have just cooperated…” Jack replied. *

*Thank God the little shit let him into his subsystems, looking at Rhys as he shut down every element of the man before him. His arm went slack, his eye started to dim and Jack leaned in close. *

“Sweet dreams cupcake.”

*He closed his eyes, fully integrating himself with the systems before he opened his eyes. Felt the air in his chest and a pain that spread throughout his body. *

*He grinned to himself as he stood up, walking over to the Atlas deed sitting in the remnants of his office. *

*Well, it wasn’t like he was that loyal to Hyperion anyway. What difference would another company make? Especially if he was running it. *

***After all, he couldn’t hate himself, now could he? ****

• not to my friends and family irl tho

that's something new

I tend to think hints are sexier than anything explicit, but hey, Gray Skull, you draw whatever you want, man. You're the artist.

• MAKE THEM FUCK.

I mean hold hands.

Hah, no I didn't.

• Welcome to the thread, by the way. :)

Gray_Skull posted: »

Finally I have my real face!

• Thanks, bro)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Welcome to the thread, by the way.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.