Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• We're thankful to have you! You're an awesome member of our community.

Mawula posted: »

I do not celebrate Thanksgiving, but, hey, the idea of this holiday is awesome (and I'm mainly familiar with it due to Friends series, lol).

• Which lips? I didn't know that Rhys was a girl.

Writing now, what a hilarious typo I made: Fiona chews his lip. Instead of 'her lip'.

• I'd love to watch more playthroughs but a certain decision stops me. ;-;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm good. Just watching playthrough about the finale of Game of Thrones since I don't really want to play it ;-; But thank you for asking

• we're glad you feel that way here <3

I do not celebrate Thanksgiving, but, hey, the idea of this holiday is awesome (and I'm mainly familiar with it due to Friends series, lol).

• Hot.

Writing now, what a hilarious typo I made: Fiona chews his lip. Instead of 'her lip'.

• We should have started Thanksgiving already. Someone is getting dropped. RIGHT NOW!

Fight?! Why?

• Oh ;)

Eryka posted: »

Yeah, I know. I have to take care of my "friend".

• I think you meant
    his tip*

• Okay guys new plan Thanksgiving is at 2:00. So I'm gonna head out now. Hope you all have a good one and take it easy. I might be on later. But good luck on your fanfic Mawula cant wait to read it. So I love all you peoples! Cya later. :)

• Her own, as in thought.

Which lips? I didn't know that Rhys was a girl.

• Chews.... O_O

Morphias posted: »

I think you meant his tip*

• Hey you never know what Fi or rhys could be into y'know. XD

Chews.... O_O

• Thanks, Morphias :)

Morphias posted: »

Okay guys new plan Thanksgiving is at 2:00. So I'm gonna head out now. Hope you all have a good one and take it easy. I might be on later. But good luck on your fanfic Mawula cant wait to read it. So I love all you peoples! Cya later.

• No problem. Just take time on it. But reguardless I'm sure it will be good like always. But take it easy Maw. Im gonna head out. Cya later. :)

Thanks, Morphias

• fuck your ass

And he's back.

• And I'm glad too. It seems unbelievable how Rhyiona brings us all together through the time zones, continents, countries, languages, ages.... Aww, I'm so moved.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

we're glad you feel that way here

• If I do another play, and you're Fiona again, I'll be Sasha. Then we'll even more sisters :D

We're thankful to have you! You're an awesome member of our community.

• Oh my gerd, I'm so stuffed, and I still got desert, but I'm just stopping in to say: I'm thankful for all you guys, you're all awesome.

Happy Thanksgiving

• Aww...that would be fun!

Speaking of which, I'm working on those reaction photo albums and they're coming along really nicely.

If I do another play, and you're Fiona again, I'll be Sasha. Then we'll even more sisters

• Same here and happy thanksgiving to you, Cultist!

Oh my gerd, I'm so stuffed, and I still got desert, but I'm just stopping in to say: I'm thankful for all you guys, you're all awesome. Happy Thanksgiving

• Well, what can Fiona prepare for Thanksgiving? Or it will be Rhys cooking ?

• edited November 2015

I really want it to be set on Helios. With Jack already uploaded into computers. But other details are still unclear.

I'm eager to look at those pics. What a huge work you're doing!

Aww...that would be fun! Speaking of which, I'm working on those reaction photo albums and they're coming along really nicely.

• They both try, but things end up burning and Sasha steps in to cook. Then they just eat so much drakefruit that they're not hungry when she's finished.

Well, what can Fiona prepare for Thanksgiving? Or it will be Rhys cooking ?

• Poor Sasha then. But I guess she'll find people to feed. By force, if needed.

They both try, but things end up burning and Sasha steps in to cook. Then they just eat so much drakefruit that they're not hungry when she's finished.

• Oh! That sounds like a lot of fun! As always, if you want someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm here!

I have over 100 for Rhys, over 150 for Fiona, and at least over 10 for almost everyone else. The only one I haven't started is Scooter. But I'll record the last two episodes today and try to get them all finished up this week.

I really want it to be set on Helios. With Jack already uploaded into computers. But other details are still unclear. I'm eager to look at those pics. What a huge work you're doing!

• I'm sure August would enjoy her cooking...

Poor Sasha then. But I guess she'll find people to feed. By force, if needed.

• More than a hundred?! Wow, just wow.

I will gladly share the ideas when I have them. I have to do my part of collaboration with Hazza, and Jackfic, I'm afraid I'm losing the grip... Do you have Jack, btw ? ;)

Oh! That sounds like a lot of fun! As always, if you want someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm here! I have over 100 for Rhys, over 150 fo

• I can't even start to imagine what Vallory cooked for him in his childhood :) he eats everything probably.

I'm sure August would enjoy her cooking...

• Some good hot dogs!

• "Eveything"? Even dicks?

I can't even start to imagine what Vallory cooked for him in his childhood he eats everything probably.

• That'll be hot.

Some good hot dogs!

• The sausage is Rhys' dick.

That'll be hot.

• When Vallory cooks you a thing, you eat it. Everything.

"Eveything"? Even dicks?

• I still have to go through them and narrow down duplicates, but there'll be a lot for everyone once it's done!

No rush. RPs are tough to organize. And, yes, I do have Jack. His expressions are hilarious.

More than a hundred?! Wow, just wow. I will gladly share the ideas when I have them. I have to do my part of collaboration with Hazza, and Jackfic, I'm afraid I'm losing the grip... Do you have Jack, btw ?

• Vallory cooked some Skags balls with some hair in it.

When Vallory cooks you a thing, you eat it. Everything.

• Can I have some Jack when it is ready ? <3

I still have to go through them and narrow down duplicates, but there'll be a lot for everyone once it's done! No rush. RPs are tough to organize. And, yes, I do have Jack. His expressions are hilarious.

• I'm sure you can't really afford to be a picky eater on Pandora...

I can't even start to imagine what Vallory cooked for him in his childhood he eats everything probably.

• Poor August :) aren't skags reptiles though?

Vallory cooked some Skags balls with some hair in it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.