Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ;););)

Eryka posted: »

Festive? That's good

• edited November 2015

Oh dont you i havent noticed how you typed "Morph". Oh bc i have REALLY NOTICED THAT. But I am not here to start a war. i AM HERE TO BRING IT! Well so what are you up ..........to ugh Joey?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh, I see. Well I wouldn't know, I just got here. Morph... As I said, I'm good

• ty, ty. :)

Morphias posted: »

pray4thegared I hope you shall set waste to this sickness. Best of luck my friend.

• Np. Just take it easy,Bro! :)

ty, ty.

• Writing fanfiction lying in bed is much better than lying on the floor. Try it! :)

Seriously, I hope you'll get better soon.

heeeeeeeeey i am ill I've literally been lying down on the floor for half an hour, just sniffing and writing this cursed fan fiction for

• Can I give you ideas? ;)

;);)

• Oh shoot, colds suck >:( You fight that cold, Cara, fight it to the... death? Yeah, do that!

Festive, eh? You don't have to feel bad about not contributing, it's okay and I get you, stress is overwhelming.

heeeeeeeeey i am ill I've literally been lying down on the floor for half an hour, just sniffing and writing this cursed fan fiction for

• AYY GUIS

Sorry for not being on for a while, was really busy and I was doing all of my school work.

The Fallout/TFTB is a quarter of the way done, its looking alright so far. And more Rhyiona edits are on the way. I just need more images to work with. Andd that's its for now.

Tbh I might do a sneak peak of what I'm writing soon...

乁(òѽó)ㄏ it is gon be gud

enter image description here

• I'm quite alright, thanks. I'm reading things on ao3 for inspiration. Ao3 is a fan-freaking-tastic place!

Oh nice. Cant wait to read it. I'm sure you two will do great. So how are you?

• Sure, as long as it's no-OH GOD EVERYONE WILL THINK I MEAN SOMETHING LEWD.

Can I give you ideas?

• Bootyful image, it's already saved in my fantastic file.

SmolGui posted: »

AYY GUIS Sorry for not being on for a while, was really busy and I was doing all of my school work. The Fallout/TFTB is a quarter of t

• You have illustrated story?

Omg, that is so cool! This image only proves it.

AYY GUIS Sorry for not being on for a while, was really busy and I was doing all of my school work. The Fallout/TFTB is a quarter of t

• Yeah, I've not made it to my bed yet. I came home from work and sank to the floor. x)

Thanks, friend. It sucks being ill, and for me, unfortunately, my illnesses usually last for weeks, even months. :(

Mawula posted: »

Writing fanfiction lying in bed is much better than lying on the floor. Try it! Seriously, I hope you'll get better soon.

• Gimme a nickname I can use, then xD
    Not here to start a war; screams his head off. You go, buddy boy. I was up to dinner a few minutes ago :) What is the mighty warmonger doing at this time of day?

Oh dont you i havent noticed how you typed "Morph". Oh bc i have REALLY NOTICED THAT. But I am not here to start a war. i AM HERE TO BRING IT! Well so what are you up ..........to ugh Joey?

• I wonder what else is in that file of yours... ☞・ ͜ʖ・☞

Bootyful image, it's already saved in my fantastic file.

• Oh... It's something normal? :(

Sure, as long as it's no-OH GOD EVERYONE WILL THINK I MEAN SOMETHING LEWD.

• I shall, unless I drown in tissues before I get to do so. ^-^

Thanks so much for being so understanding, Joey. :)

Oh shoot, colds suck >:( You fight that cold, Cara, fight it to the... death? Yeah, do that! Festive, eh? You don't have to feel bad about not contributing, it's okay and I get you, stress is overwhelming.

• Yea Ive read a few fanfics off of archive mainly because of links here. There is some nice fanfics on there. I'm sure you'll take that inspiration and make something and make something great of it!

I'm quite alright, thanks. I'm reading things on ao3 for inspiration. Ao3 is a fan-freaking-tastic place!

• Nononono. This isn't my image, and I hadn't thought about putting images in my story.

I might think about it tho

You have illustrated story? Omg, that is so cool! This image only proves it.

• Aw yis. :D

• Take a guess (¬ل͜¬)

I wonder what else is in that file of yours... ☞・ ͜ʖ・☞

• edited November 2015

Is it just stress, or some virus/bacteria? My throat ached for months, and I almost started taking antibiotics, but decided to visit a doctor, and it turned out that salty water showers for my nose solved the problem. I would never guessed it.

Yeah, I've not made it to my bed yet. I came home from work and sank to the floor. x) Thanks, friend. It sucks being ill, and for me, unfortunately, my illnesses usually last for weeks, even months.

• Ah just kinda of chiling XD I am not a warmonger pssst. Going to be going to the gym in a little bit but besides that nothing. Btw hmmmmmm Hopster eh eh no okay

Gimme a nickname I can use, then xD Not here to start a war; screams his head off. You go, buddy boy. I was up to dinner a few minutes ago What is the mighty warmonger doing at this time of day?

• I meant Christmassy festive, not.. other types of festive.. B)

Oh... It's something normal?

• What are you doing with those tissue?(¬ل͜¬)

I shall, unless I drown in tissues before I get to do so. ^-^ Thanks so much for being so understanding, Joey.

• cries

I meant Christmassy festive, not.. other types of festive..

• Oh yes, think about it, please do.

Nononono. This isn't my image, and I hadn't thought about putting images in my story. I might think about it tho

• No, don't let that happen! Make the tissues your allies, rally them against that blasted cold! Defeat it >:D

Ah, always ^-^ I hope the stress lessens soon. And I'm afraid I missed your video, mind reposting it here? .~.

I shall, unless I drown in tissues before I get to do so. ^-^ Thanks so much for being so understanding, Joey.

• Hanging out with you guys helps a lot too :)

Yea Ive read a few fanfics off of archive mainly because of links here. There is some nice fanfics on there. I'm sure you'll take that inspiration and make something and make something great of it!

• edited November 2015

RHYIONA

It's not that great, really. Kracmos recorded some footage of most of the Rhyiona moments throughout the season, so I put some fancy filters on them. ^-^

No, don't let that happen! Make the tissues your allies, rally them against that blasted cold! Defeat it >:D Ah, always ^-^ I hope the stress lessens soon. And I'm afraid I missed your video, mind reposting it here? .~.

• Aww stop it Maw! <3

Hanging out with you guys helps a lot too

• Hey, Cara <3

So you're sick, huh? :( That sucks. ;-; I hope you feel better soon ^-^

I feel terribly bad, because I haven't even tried to contribute anything to the thread for ages - minus the really bad video I made - , so I'm going to try and write something here. Something... festive. ;)

Don't feel bad... We understand :) Oh... something festive, huh? ;) Sorry, I know you don't mean it in a lewd way but I have a really dirty mind ;-;

• Hey, everybody! I gtg. Ill be back in about and hour-ish. So i will get back to all i was talking to. So see all you BOOTYFULL people in a bit. <3

• But it is true. I really hope to pull another roleplay for this awesome community !

Aww stop it Maw!

• enter image description here

Well, the main characters of My little Pony (the "Mane 6"...eh? eh? get it?) are, of course, basically made of joy, happiness and glitter. And stress.

enter link description here

And anger.

enter link description here

But mostly, the wonderful land of Equestria is a beautiful place with barely any serious problems. It's kinda like the shire, but with ponies. Also, while the series has some dark moments, it can, of course, not go completely dark-and-grim-like, because it's, after all, a show for children. But if you think some things through, they can really get you down. For example: Twilight became a princess, hurray hurray, everybody's happy. BUT that means that she'll live for thousands of years, maybe even forever (that's not clearly stated), which obviously means that she will survive all of her friends. For someone who is THAT close to his friends, this is the worst thing to ever happen.

(it took me forever and a few tears, and yet I couldn't find the certain comic I was looking for. sorry.)

also, while it surprised even me, the comics had a really touching lovestory which got ME by the feels. ME, who usually doesn't care for lovestories no matter what kind. long story short: celestia and her teacher find a mirror which leads to parallel universes. celestia falls in love with prince from another dimension who is evil motherfcker in her dimension. celestia visits prince over and over again, teacher finds out, and...ah fck it, a picture says more than a thousand words

There are dozens of scenes in the MLP-series and -comics that are impressively dark, way too many to show them here. But also the villains are more of a threat than you might think. You remember the dementors from harry potter? Those dark, gruesome creatures who suck every single emotion out of your body? Well, Queen Chrysalis kinda leads an army of these things.

The Changelings are a plague, like grasshoppers (I'm not sure if this is the right word. I mean those insects who fly around in giant swarms and eat everything), but they feast from love. if they "eat" someone, they leave him destrained from any positive emotions, cursing him with an existence without. any. love. Think 'bout it.

But of course, the My little Pony-franchise itself is a happy and joyful thing, simply 'cause it's made for children who don't think about this kind of dark stuff. The real darkness, the real dark side of My little Pony...lies in the fandom...

Aaaaaand this was my not-as-long-as-I-wanted-it-to-be-text about the dark aspects of my little pony which only looks big 'cause there are shittons of pictures and videos! I am sorry, I just wasn't in the mood to write. I am ashamed.

nohuhhuh posted: »

He's probably gonna say that mlp isn't just happiness and sunshine.. :'] Hey maybe Aura got a Rhyiona overdose? :O Rhyiona makes people super happy too.

• Totally not a warmonger, eh? Well at least you're not screaming anymore. Have fun at the gym, I guess? :D Wait nvm you're not there for fun, stay focused.

Hopster, for crying out loud xD I meant a nickname for you, if you don't enjoy Morph. Unless you wish to be called Hopster, I can do that.

Ah just kinda of chiling XD I am not a warmonger pssst. Going to be going to the gym in a little bit but besides that nothing. Btw hmmmmmm Hopster eh eh no okay

• Be back soon! ( º ل͜ º )/

Hey, everybody! I gtg. Ill be back in about and hour-ish. So i will get back to all i was talking to. So see all you BOOTYFULL people in a bit.

• I'm guessing it's just the common cold. It's been here longer than this colossal pile of stress has been. I'm sure I'll recover soon, though my viruses usually stick around for as long as possible.

Huh, that's weird but oddly cool. One thing for definite that I know, is to never google your symptoms. Last time I did that, apparently I had some really infectious and deadly disease. I had the flu, I later discovered.

Is it just stress, or some virus/bacteria? My throat ached for months, and I almost started taking antibiotics, but decided to visit a doctor, and it turned out that salty water showers for my nose solved the problem. I would never guessed it.

• edited November 2015

Oh it's so calm, I love it! Aaah they're so cute together <3 Well done Cara :D :D

Edit: Oh btw what song is this???

Double edit cause I'm a special snowflake: I now realize the song must be called Sense... silly me :P

RHYIONA It's not that great, really. Kracmos recorded some footage of most of the Rhyiona moments throughout the season, so I put some fancy filters on them. ^-^

• Looking forward to it, please do a sneak peek :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.