Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh, I agree. Google is not your friend in this.

I'm guessing it's just the common cold. It's been here longer than this colossal pile of stress has been. I'm sure I'll recover soon, though

• See ya later ^-^

Morphias posted: »

Hey, everybody! I gtg. Ill be back in about and hour-ish. So i will get back to all i was talking to. So see all you BOOTYFULL people in a bit.

• Hey, Wolfenus! <3

Thanks, man. :)

Don't worry, I think most of the population of this thread read it in a lewd way. ^-^

But is that a good thing...? O.o

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, Cara So you're sick, huh? That sucks. ;-; I hope you feel better soon ^-^ I feel terribly bad, because I haven't even tried

• Don't worry, I think most of the population of this thread read it in a lewd way. ^-^

Yeah... haha x)

But is that a good thing...? O.o

Yes, that is a good thing. ;) But an advice: When Eryka is around, sometimes watch what you post cause if it is something that kinda sounds lewd, she takes it a little bit too far x)

Hey, Wolfenus! Thanks, man. Don't worry, I think most of the population of this thread read it in a lewd way. ^-^ But is that a good thing...? O.o

• @GaredAndBacon

I love all your tribute videos, please make more. One question: Why is it not covering the whole screen?

RHYIONA It's not that great, really. Kracmos recorded some footage of most of the Rhyiona moments throughout the season, so I put some fancy filters on them. ^-^

• Really? I thought it was too 'chill', but thank you so much! <3

The song is called 'Sense' and it is performed by Tom Odell. He has such a lovely voice. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh it's so calm, I love it! Aaah they're so cute together Well done Cara Edit: Oh btw what song is this??? Double edit cause I'm a special snowflake: I now realize the song must be called Sense... silly me :P

• No, it was really lulling, loved it :) You're welcome <3

Thank you, I just realized you'd written the name and felt kinda stupid xD His voice is really nice indeed.

Really? I thought it was too 'chill', but thank you so much! The song is called 'Sense' and it is performed by Tom Odell. He has such a lovely voice.

• Thanks so much, friend!

Ah yes, I knew this would be asked. The reason is partly because there could be subtitles which would look rather out of place in certain types of GMVs, and partly because I've been told that it gives a more 'cinematic feel' to the video. There's no problem with my game, and it's a choice that I made myself to add them in. :)

Yami_Wolf posted: »

@GaredAndBacon I love all your tribute videos, please make more. One question: Why is it not covering the whole screen?

• I'm sorry. ;-;

I just feel so bad because you've gave me really amazing footage and I've been lazy with it. I need to make some more, better ones! I must! I will not let these awesome scenes of Rhyiona go down in shambles!

Ialsohavereallylowselfesteembutit'sokaybecauseIcanlivewithit - What who said that?

• Oh sweet cheese on a cracker! This thread is a roller coaster. But a promise is a promise, so here I am.

@Mawla I can safely presume that I got the invite from you on Ao3 since I found your post here so, thanks a bunch for that, luv! Also for linking the fanfic.

This thread has 1616 pages? Pfff…. I have done some crazy things in my life but I will not add going through 1600+ pages in a forum on my list, so sorry if I will be missing some stuff. I just went through it in diagonals and squares and whatever else and I was surprised to find some of the stuff that I made already posted here. Mainly by the only name I actually recognize - @Poogers555, you glorious bastards with an illegally addictive name, you’ve been feeding this thread with my work! Appreciated. Also you’re the first person I found on tumblr that was posting stuff related to the two and your audios kept me happy when #rhyiona wasn’t even a tag so I have a soft spot for you.

Bollocks, (pardon the language) I don’t know what else to say. I haven’t been on forums in ages so I’ll have to refresh my memory on how this actually works. Cheers!

• Ok, I thought my computer was broken X)

Thanks so much, friend! Ah yes, I knew this would be asked. The reason is partly because there could be subtitles which would look rather

• Once I write some more then ye.

Looking forward to it, please do a sneak peek

• Hey there! :)

I'd like to oficially welcome you to the family! I certainly hope we'll be seeing you around a lot! ;)

Oh sweet cheese on a cracker! This thread is a roller coaster. But a promise is a promise, so here I am. @Mawla I can safely presume that

• Oh sweet cheese on a cracker! This thread is a roller coaster. But a promise is a promise, so here I am. @Mawla I can safely presume that

• Oh, yesss! I almost missed your arrival (I found there is a type of fanfiction - HJ x reader, omg, been away reading it), nice to see you here!

Oh sweet cheese on a cracker! This thread is a roller coaster. But a promise is a promise, so here I am. @Mawla I can safely presume that

• That was a pain in my ears... LMAO

Now I hate Spongebob Squarepants even more ._.

enter link description here

• ayo

enter image description here

[Soft Spot Intensifies]

• That would be pretty cool to watch but seriously most of the magic of your fanfics comes from your genious mind.

Mawula posted: »

But it is true. I really hope to pull another roleplay for this awesome community !

• edited November 2015

Yea it was pretty fun actually i went with my brother. I am not a warmonger, ok it happens. No not Hopster i was thinking for you XD. But i you dont pick nicknames for yourself.

Totally not a warmonger, eh? Well at least you're not screaming anymore. Have fun at the gym, I guess? Wait nvm you're not there for fun,

• Welcome to the thread, enjoy your stay!

• edited November 2015

Working on the Christmas story, think it's coming along decently... hope it's not disappointing in the end, yikes.

• edited November 2015

Dont worry Eryka and JumpyJoe! Daddy is home! :)

Hey, everybody! I gtg. Ill be back in about and hour-ish. So i will get back to all i was talking to. So see all you BOOTYFULL people in a bit.

• Yello and welcome! I am pretty sure you will love this place once you get the hang of it again :D Great to have ya ^-^

• Hello, New Traveler! Welcome my friend! :)

• Have faith,Bro! You got this! :) (Remember WE are The Wolphias Army)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Working on the Christmas story, think it's coming along decently... hope it's not disappointing in the end, yikes.

• Yay!

Dont worry Eryka and JumpyJoe! Daddy is home!

• See I am home! It was about an hour-ish maybe no ok

Eryka posted: »

Yay!

• Would you like to be ship with me?

• Oh, that's interesting. Well I suppose with company it's cool. You are still a warmonger in my eyes, but I'll play along for now :D Hopster is too close to Hipster. Fine, then you will be Morph due to my lack of imagination.

Yea it was pretty fun actually i went with my brother. I am not a warmonger, ok it happens. No not Hopster i was thinking for you XD. But i you dont pick nicknames for yourself.

• Heyo :D

Dont worry Eryka and JumpyJoe! Daddy is home!

• And... I'm leaving in 10 minutes :(

See I am home! It was about an hour-ish maybe no ok

• Yea thats how i got it hipster hopster. Yea it was all right. Oh wait i remember you already gave me a title a while back. "Morphias The King of Puns" That was great! XD But Morph is all right The King of Puns shall be my title.

Oh, that's interesting. Well I suppose with company it's cool. You are still a warmonger in my eyes, but I'll play along for now Hopster is too close to Hipster. Fine, then you will be Morph due to my lack of imagination.

• You're so sweet <3

That would be pretty cool to watch but seriously most of the magic of your fanfics comes from your genious mind.

• Heyhoe! :D I didnt say that bc your a hoe it just rhymes with heyo. I promise. extends pinky

Heyo

• I have a song about Necrophilia stuck in my head since Monday, and I enjoy this.

• Aww no you're sweeter <3

Mawula posted: »

You're so sweet

• :(

Eryka posted: »

And... I'm leaving in 10 minutes

• Is it fluffy? Please tell me it is.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

• Ah I remember, it was due to your marvelous punning xD But gosh, that's too long. I am sorry, you are stuck with Morph... forever... Also I kinda picked it cause then I can go "MOOOOOOOORPH" and feel like I'm in Interstellar. God, that movie...

Yea thats how i got it hipster hopster. Yea it was all right. Oh wait i remember you already gave me a title a while back. "Morphias The King of Puns" That was great! XD But Morph is all right The King of Puns shall be my title.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.