Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• SchoolIsKilingMe

• Then call the cops eh eh? See what i did there

Eryka posted: »

SchoolIsKilingMe

• Of course I am, sweetcheeks! (I've been reading too much Jack fics, lol)

Morphias posted: »

Aww no you're sweeter

• ... so does hello xD You're the warmonger 'round here so I'll keep cool. accepts pinky promise

Heyhoe! I didnt say that bc your a hoe it just rhymes with heyo. I promise. extends pinky

• edited November 2015

Thanks I try i really do, people dont understand how much time and effort i put into my puns except for you <3. Lol well if you like Morph than i guess it'll stay XD

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ah I remember, it was due to your marvelous punning xD But gosh, that's too long. I am sorry, you are stuck with Morph... forever... Also I kinda picked it cause then I can go "MOOOOOOOORPH" and feel like I'm in Interstellar. God, that movie...

• Okay. Done.

Then call the cops eh eh? See what i did there

• Yay! Nothing you do disappoints, bro :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Working on the Christmas story, think it's coming along decently... hope it's not disappointing in the end, yikes.

• edited November 2015

Well maybe i did just want to call you a hoe XD Im kidding, Im kidding. Lol i guess it does. Awwww you accepted the pinky promise <3 It was going so well but you just had to call ME A WARMONGER but its ok

... so does hello xD You're the warmonger 'round here so I'll keep cool. accepts pinky promise

• Fleur du mal, parle-t-elle (il?) francais ? :)

Would you like to be ship with me?

• It's one of your better qualities <3 That and extensive argumentation xD Hah, yesss! The "MUUUUUURPH" was one of the best parts of that movie, though I was not a big fan of the character. Have you seen Interstellar btw?

Thanks I try i really do, people dont understand how much time and effort i put into my puns except for you . Lol well if you like Morph than i guess it'll stay XD

• Does Maw love Jack?

Mawula posted: »

Of course I am, sweetcheeks! (I've been reading too much Jack fics, lol)

• U wot m8? U calling me a hoe? Why, you little scamp :D 'Course I did, won't do to make enemies.

Well maybe i did just want to call you a hoe XD Im kidding, Im kidding. Lol i guess it does. Awwww you accepted the pinky promise It was going so well but you just had to call ME A WARMONGER but its ok

• Lol

Okay. Done.

• Aww thank you Joey! <3 Yea that "argument" got pretty kinky on my end damn, the thing about the shoe........phew i had some weird thoughts in my head about you. No i havent actually but i love it already.

It's one of your better qualities That and extensive argumentation xD Hah, yesss! The "MUUUUUURPH" was one of the best parts of that movie, though I was not a big fan of the character. Have you seen Interstellar btw?

• Play nice Joey. We dont want what happened last time unless you do if y'know what i mean! ;)

U wot m8? U calling me a hoe? Why, you little scamp 'Course I did, won't do to make enemies.

• It was pretty unusual, yeah xD I had half a mind to tell you to stick the shoe up your own ass so that your head would have some company. Er... weird how? God, don't love it. The space scenes are breathtaking but the end felt a bit lame. 'Course we have different opinions, you could love it.

Aww thank you Joey! Yea that "argument" got pretty kinky on my end damn, the thing about the shoe........phew i had some weird thoughts in my head about you. No i havent actually but i love it already.

• He gives me shivers.

Does Maw love Jack?

• Last time got heated, definitely don't want a repeat of that xD

Play nice Joey. We dont want what happened last time unless you do if y'know what i mean!

• Idk Maw I'm thinking its the kinda shivers you like. You have seemed like your fond of him lately.

He gives me shivers.

• You're thinking right ;)

Idk Maw I'm thinking its the kinda shivers you like. You have seemed like your fond of him lately.

• Just me because someone yells MUUUURRRRRRRRPH. And ouch you could have just not have told me that ouch well im gonna have to go see a doctor about my heart. :'(

It was pretty unusual, yeah xD I had half a mind to tell you to stick the shoe up your own ass so that your head would have some company. Er

• I might just have to swing by when Jack is gone. ;)

You're thinking right

• I kinda want to you were getting a little feisty. ;)

Last time got heated, definitely don't want a repeat of that xD

• Ah, I see. He yells it so many times it's not even sad, just funny. "DON'T LET HIM LEAVE, MUUUUURPH!" "MAKE ME STAY, MURPH!" Oh no no poor Morph, I'm so sorry ;-; Go to the best doctor so you can get well soon :D

Just me because someone yells MUUUURRRRRRRRPH. And ouch you could have just not have told me that ouch well im gonna have to go see a doctor about my heart.

• Oh yeah? Sucks to be you then, I'm too happy to be disagreeable xD

I kinda want to you were getting a little feisty.

• Well thanks......i guess. I was just being playful when i send about the shoe thing. Then you just shot me down with the biggest rocket ever right to my heart.

Ah, I see. He yells it so many times it's not even sad, just funny. "DON'T LET HIM LEAVE, MUUUUURPH!" "MAKE ME STAY, MURPH!" Oh no no poor Morph, I'm so sorry ;-; Go to the best doctor so you can get well soon

• Okay well then we could do other things than disagree.

Oh yeah? Sucks to be you then, I'm too happy to be disagreeable xD

• Aw, don't be cry :( I was joking too... how can I make amends?

Well thanks......i guess. I was just being playful when i send about the shoe thing. Then you just shot me down with the biggest rocket ever right to my heart.

• Idk it would take a lot to make up for......

Aw, don't be cry I was joking too... how can I make amends?

• What did you have in mind?

Okay well then we could do other things than disagree.

• edited November 2015

Gosh, Let me turn off the lights first. flicks light switch

What did you have in mind?

• Hm, just as long as you're not sad.

Idk it would take a lot to make up for......

• Jack is handsome enough for all of us :)

I might just have to swing by when Jack is gone.

• Morph, watch what you're saying! You wanna disappoint Eryka like that?

Plus I'm a taken gal, soz :D

Gosh, Let me turn off the lights first. flicks light switch

• Yea that Eryka thing yea. Well theres no fun in that.

Morph, watch what you're saying! You wanna disappoint Eryka like that? Plus I'm a taken gal, soz

• Fine ill settle for a hug. opens arms

Hm, just as long as you're not sad.

• I was talking about a time when he doesnt have you "occupied"

Jack is handsome enough for all of us

• MOOORPH don't say that!

...I knew I picked that nickname for a reason :D

Yea that Eryka thing yea. Well theres no fun in that.

• That I can do :)

enter image description here

Fine ill settle for a hug. opens arms

• But Joey its true

MOOORPH don't say that! ... ...I knew I picked that nickname for a reason

Sign in to comment in this discussion.