Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thanks Joey for strangling me i feel better now. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

That I can do

• Ok.

Morphias posted: »

I was talking about a time when he doesnt have you "occupied"

• Okay, but just give me a reason. Shit now the song's stuck in my head.

But Joey its true

• Eryka, DONT YOU DARE!

• No Joey, Im serious I already talked to Eryka.

Okay, but just give me a reason. Shit now the song's stuck in my head.

• JumpyJoey: There for all your strangling needs.

Thanks Joey for strangling me i feel better now.

• Phew........okay....well I think Its getting a little hot here so Im just gonna step outside. :|

Mawula posted: »

Ok.

• Oh well. It was good while it lasted.

No Joey, Im serious I already talked to Eryka.

• Oh thanks well thats nice......i guess

JumpyJoey: There for all your strangling needs.

• Oui, je parle un peu français ;) I'm not even remotely close to France or Canada, though. :)) Ok, I may be relatively close to France. Relatively.

Also, Eryka, while I have no doubt that you're a fantastic catch, I think my girlfriend already ships me with herself, so I will have to pass. :))

Fleur du mal, parle-t-elle (il?) francais ?

• I wasnt really wanting "It" to go further than friends. I did kinda lead on a little...but still I just wanted to be friends.

Oh well. It was good while it lasted.

• sup

Oh sweet cheese on a cracker! This thread is a roller coaster. But a promise is a promise, so here I am. @Mawla I can safely presume that

• enter image description here

Oh sweet cheese on a cracker! This thread is a roller coaster. But a promise is a promise, so here I am. @Mawla I can safely presume that

• I just asked cause Eryka is a native French speaker :)

Oui, je parle un peu français I'm not even remotely close to France or Canada, though. ) Ok, I may be relatively close to France. Relativel

• Yea true and the pun went unnoticed ahhhh i have failed :'(

• You do you, mate...

I wasnt really wanting "It" to go further than friends. I did kinda lead on a little...but still I just wanted to be friends.

• Woah I cant tell if that was aggressive or what?

You do you, mate...

• You're welcome ^-^

Oh thanks well thats nice......i guess

• No, it's an expression :)

Woah I cant tell if that was aggressive or what?

• Your so nice, Kangarooey! (I think that was the nickname i gave you at one point)

You're welcome ^-^

• You want me to do me like whats like doing me exactly?

No, it's an expression

• The very essence of niceness xD I mean, Kangarooey works.

Your so nice, Kangarooey! (I think that was the nickname i gave you at one point)

• Yes,precisely! Kangarooey, Yes something that works. Highfive me.

The very essence of niceness xD I mean, Kangarooey works.

• enter image description here

Yes,precisely! Kangarooey, Yes something that works. Highfive me.

• Wow, those welcomes! Thanks! Heh, I'll be around as much as I can. Though I usually spend my time on tumblr and steam so if anyone's around there as well, let me know.

In the meantime I dug through my sketches. I guess it's a special share cause they haven't seen the light of the internet yet. I am confident that if I'll finish them, once I post them on Tumblr, Poogers will keep you updated :)).

enter image description here

First one is specially chosen for you, Mawula because it sort-of has Jack in it as well ;)

• You Do You: the act of doing the things that you normally do. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ta-da!

You want me to do me like whats like doing me exactly?

• Lol. The best high five of all time. XD The guy looked really into that highfive. XD the biting of the lip is real

• What are you trying to say about how i act?

You Do You: the act of doing the things that you normally do. Nothing more, nothing less. Ta-da!

• because it sort-of has Jack in it as well

Rhackiona, Rhackiona, Rhackiona.

Wow, those welcomes! Thanks! Heh, I'll be around as much as I can. Though I usually spend my time on tumblr and steam so if anyone's around

• Yep, Seth Meyers is awesome. I don't suppose you've seen SNL? It's hilarious.

Lol. The best high five of all time. XD The guy looked really into that highfive. XD the biting of the lip is real

• Gosh, Morph, you're overthinking this! I just said "You do as you wish" xD

What are you trying to say about how i act?

• Yes yes yes.

lottii-lu posted: »

because it sort-of has Jack in it as well Rhackiona, Rhackiona, Rhackiona.

• Holy guacamole, that's great :D I feel priviliged to see it. Can't you post the finished version on the thread as well?

Wow, those welcomes! Thanks! Heh, I'll be around as much as I can. Though I usually spend my time on tumblr and steam so if anyone's around

• No

Yep, Seth Meyers is awesome. I don't suppose you've seen SNL? It's hilarious.

• Jack? Isn't it after-Jack Rhys there ?

• Oh you should, it's on its 41st or something season xD

No

• edited November 2015

Thanks, luv! I definitely will once it's done. But considering how inactive I usually am during the week because of work, chances are someone will be able to post it here from tumblr before me.

Holy guacamole, that's great I feel priviliged to see it. Can't you post the finished version on the thread as well?

• I thought you were like hey Morph, your act sucks. XD i guess i am overthinking it

Gosh, Morph, you're overthinking this! I just said "You do as you wish" xD

• Oh jesus. Wont stop cant stop. XD

Oh you should, it's on its 41st or something season xD

• Well yes, Rhys is still Rhys:)) But I've been playing with ideas of what comes after the game and in my gameplay Rhys kept the ECHO eye. And eventually he gave it to Fi for safe-keeping as ..an anniversary gift. So she's always keeping it around her neck. (who needs, twisted, horrible ideas? My brain is full of them)

Jack? Isn't it after-Jack Rhys there ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.