Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yay, I will definitely be expecting it :D No problemo, it's true fanart gets posted pretty quick 'round here.

Thanks, luv! I definitely will once it's done. But considering how inactive I usually am during the week because of work, chances are someone will be able to post it here from tumblr before me.

• What? Nope, eh, that is totally not what I meant... hehe... but yeah, a lot of misunderstandings are caused through overthinking.

Morphias posted: »

I thought you were like hey Morph, your act sucks. XD i guess i am overthinking it

• Wow, would like to puncture my heart anymore times.Damn, am i really that bad?

JumpyJoey posted: »

What? Nope, eh, that is totally not what I meant... hehe... but yeah, a lot of misunderstandings are caused through overthinking.

• I was singing the song while taking my shower.

Eryka, DONT YOU DARE!

• My OT3

lottii-lu posted: »

because it sort-of has Jack in it as well Rhackiona, Rhackiona, Rhackiona.

• And we can't stop... dammit.

It's good, though, they make sketches of different things, ranging from Marvel movie trailers to dancing to Chandelier on Halloween.

Oh jesus. Wont stop cant stop. XD

• IM DONE BYE

Eryka posted: »

I was singing the song while taking my shower.

• Jack in Fiona?! My thoughts exactly! I was initially planning for Jack to suggest it to Fiona in the ch.2 of Up (renamed now, but whatever). But then I thought Fi won't agree to cybernetic things.

Well yes, Rhys is still Rhys:)) But I've been playing with ideas of what comes after the game and in my gameplay Rhys kept the ECHO eye. And

• The worst there is...

...nah, I'm kidding, you're a cool cat :)

Wow, would like to puncture my heart anymore times.Damn, am i really that bad?

• Also while I was doing my exams, while I was running, even right now.

IM DONE BYE

• A cat......a cat. You couldnt say like a wolf. I mean that is more manlier.

The worst there is... ...nah, I'm kidding, you're a cool cat

• Lol the songs. That sounds pretty awesome still airing on tv?

And we can't stop... dammit. It's good, though, they make sketches of different things, ranging from Marvel movie trailers to dancing to Chandelier on Halloween.

• You need help.

Eryka posted: »

Also while I was doing my exams, while I was running, even right now.

• I'm off to sleep, guys, somehow I feel like I accomplished much today. Satisfied. Wish you all the same!

• Goodnight,Maw. Have a good one and Take it easy. :)

Mawula posted: »

I'm off to sleep, guys, somehow I feel like I accomplished much today. Satisfied. Wish you all the same!

• Jeez Morph work on your knowledge of expressions!

Cool Cat: someone or something that's uber cool.

A cat......a cat. You couldnt say like a wolf. I mean that is more manlier.

• Ma belle,

Tu seras mienne...etc

You need help.

• Good night, sweet-baguel.

I'm off to sleep, guys, somehow I feel like I accomplished much today. Satisfied. Wish you all the same!

• No idea, I see it on Channel 9, but that's here in Sweden xP Where are you at?

Lol the songs. That sounds pretty awesome still airing on tv?

• Night, Mawula! That's great, sweet dreams ^-^

• Take it easy: proceed calmly and in a relaxed manner.

I was kidding. It was a joke.

Jeez Morph work on your knowledge of expressions! Cool Cat: someone or something that's uber cool.

• Ha ha, wow! That escalated quickly :)) Yeah, I only see it as a necklace she wears. But I like to think that while Jack is in 'sleep' mode, the AI can still be aware of heartbeats and such since it's all circuits and cybernetics. And I also like to think that with time Fiona becomes fond of the 'necklace' since it was a special gift from a special someone.
    (And maybe we should move this chat on private since it's only half Rhyiona talk :)) )

Jack in Fiona?! My thoughts exactly! I was initially planning for Jack to suggest it to Fiona in the ch.2 of Up (renamed now, but whatever). But then I thought Fi won't agree to cybernetic things.

• Good ole USA

No idea, I see it on Channel 9, but that's here in Sweden xP Where are you at?

• That's what take it easy means? Wow, and I've been running around yelling at people when they say that!

Okie, you got me. But I was complimenting you, for crying out loud xD

Take it easy: proceed calmly and in a relaxed manner. I was kidding. It was a joke.

• USA USA USA... soz, got a bit of US fever there. I've been there, it's a grand place.

Good ole USA

• I know but i was joking about the wolf thing XD and yea thats what i mean when i say take it easy to ppl when they get off

That's what take it easy means? Wow, and I've been running around yelling at people when they say that! Okie, you got me. But I was complimenting you, for crying out loud xD

• I didnt mean it like YEA IM FROM USA WHAT YOU GOT WHAT YOU GOT DAWG, i was just saying it like oh hey USA= United States of America. Y'know

USA USA USA... soz, got a bit of US fever there. I've been there, it's a grand place.

• Okey dokey, I think this turned very confusing xD

USA's a big place so no idea what time it is there but here it's... late time. So, uh, night :)

I know but i was joking about the wolf thing XD and yea thats what i mean when i say take it easy to ppl when they get off

• Oh its 5:04PM. Cya, Joey! Take it easy. :)

Okey dokey, I think this turned very confusing xD USA's a big place so no idea what time it is there but here it's... late time. So, uh, night

• Well I'm gonna go now. So cya everybody! Have a good one and take it easy! <3 :)

• So I went and saw Spectre with family for a after Thanksgiving movie. It was okay but the theme song was great.

And after a day of listening to it, I keep hearing it to Rhys' story, especially his epic climax where he cuts out Jack.

enter link description here

• Today I drew a toater with anime eyes. Yeah. This was a weird day.

• you made me think of something:

Gortys is reading anime comics and Fiona comes in and is like "What are you doing? Stop reading those!!!" and is really scared. And Gortys puts them down is like "It's too late, I've seen enough" and she has anime eyes and Fiona turns around and sees anime Rhys. "NOOOOOO-" And then Fiona wakes up next to Rhys and realizes its a nightmare, but just to be sure, she opens his eyes to make sure they're normal, which they are and Rhys is like "The hell Fi?" half asleep.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Today I drew a toater with anime eyes. Yeah. This was a weird day.

• i..I need to make this! O__o this...Gortys..Rhys..anime...hnhnhghnhg...

you made me think of something: Gortys is reading anime comics and Fiona comes in and is like "What are you doing? Stop reading those!!!"

• the people like rhyiona

enter image description here

• ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Green613 posted: »

the people like rhyiona

• Ok, I'm bored. So I am back. How is everyone? :)

• she opens his eyes to make sure they're normal, which they are

ECHO eye implant

perfectly normal

10/10

Would scan Fiona again

you made me think of something: Gortys is reading anime comics and Fiona comes in and is like "What are you doing? Stop reading those!!!"

• I'm fine. 1 am in the morning lol.

Ok, I'm bored. So I am back. How is everyone?

• Lol its 7:23 PM over here. So what has the great Scrubbertons been up to?

I'm fine. 1 am in the morning lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.