Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited November 2015

There is this annoying GODDAMN FLY IN MY ROOM. I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS THING DONT NOT DIE IN THE NEXT FEW SECONDS. I AM GOING TO DO UNSPEAKABLE THINGS!

• i love rhys and fiona... i really ship them they had so many moments.. and i don't care if alot of people ship rhys and shasha more than this... :) they are so freakin adorable.. fiona and rhys ftw

• exactly

Mich19 posted: »

i love rhys and fiona... i really ship them they had so many moments.. and i don't care if alot of people ship rhys and shasha more than this... they are so freakin adorable.. fiona and rhys ftw

• Good evening folks, how's everything this wonderful night.

• As it should be.

i love rhys and fiona... i really ship them they had so many moments.. and i don't care if alot of people ship rhys and shasha more than this... they are so freakin adorable.. fiona and rhys ftw

• Then you've come to the right place.

• I'm at work. I'm closing alone. IT'S SO SLOW.

Kennybadger posted: »

Good evening folks, how's everything this wonderful night.

• Eyy, been lurkin' around these parts a while taking in all the glorious Rhyiona fanfics and fanart so thought I'd drop a comment and let you guys know you got another fellow Rhyiona in your midst! Telltale really tried to drive us into the ground but in the end I don't think it could have worked out better for both ships. Sure, I would've liked to see a kiss or hug between the two but whatevs, obvious eye bangin' is good too. ;)

Also, little Rhyiona trivia from me: I've played the Vault scene over and over to see all possible responses and if you choose to stay silent as Fiona after Rhys gets done basically telling her what a badass she is for making it this far, his next response by default is him saying how dangerous vault hunting is and mentioning he can find her other work, suggesting his next thought in the conversation is always him being worried for her. Also if you stay silent as Rhys on the platform as he's (sexily) eyeing Fiona, he will still offer her his hand, he'll just do it wordlessly while giving her those gentle eyes. Dunno if anyone's tried this, probably, but nevertheless it's just too sweet. <3 I love them so much.

• O_O.......I'm sorry darling that sucks.

I'm at work. I'm closing alone. IT'S SO SLOW.

• I'm so bored I'm writing my Rhyiona Christmas fic on pieces of scrap paper...

O_O.......I'm sorry darling that sucks.

• Rhysha is better (I'm lying so much right now)

• edited November 2015

I still need to finish that Rhyiona Fic myself. A CHRISTMAS ONE...I mean, I can't wait to read it. ^_^

I'm so bored I'm writing my Rhyiona Christmas fic on pieces of scrap paper...

• Well for those on right now if there is :'(. I have officially SLAUGHTER THAT FLY. I have pretty much accomplished everything in life so yea. How is everyone?

• I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE WRITING ONE. IT'S A RHYIONA MIRACLE.

I'm debating whether to include all the other Vault Hunters or just limit this one to the Tales crew and do another one with everyone involved....

Any preferences?

I still need to finish that Rhyiona Fic myself. A CHRISTMAS ONE...I mean, I can't wait to read it. ^_^

• edited November 2015

Update: I HAVE SLAUGHTERED THAT ANNOYING NO CLASS STINKING FLY TO DEATH AND BEYOND. Yes, I know what your thinking. Did Morphias go completely insane or just really bored. WELL GUESS WHAT BABE I AM BOTH. So how is everybody?

• welcome friend <3

RickSanchez posted: »

Eyy, been lurkin' around these parts a while taking in all the glorious Rhyiona fanfics and fanart so thought I'd drop a comment and let you

• Thanks for the trivia :)

Eyy, been lurkin' around these parts a while taking in all the glorious Rhyiona fanfics and fanart so thought I'd drop a comment and let you

• edited November 2015

Why did it post multiple things?

• I'm so glad that scene played out the way it did. I mean, the "interested in someone else" line is nice, but that Vault scene....

...dayum.

• Hello friend and welcome to the thread :)

• Well I should have it done by the end of this week if not sooner. The Christmas theme could easily work with both, just the tales crew being with them as its a time for family and other vault hunters going in line with Christmas being a time to bring community's closer together. Either way I have faith you'll knock it out of the park.

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE WRITING ONE. IT'S A RHYIONA MIRACLE. I'm debating whether to include all the other Vault Hunters or just limit this one to the Tales crew and do another one with everyone involved.... Any preferences?

• Kracmos, you dont understand. That GODDAMN FLY. Im also punched my tv, It has taken all my sanity. Then threads like hey Morphias. I was like yea. ITS LIKE GUESS WANT GET UNFOLLOWED THEN HERE HAS SOME ERRORS AS AN APPETIZER.

• Welcome to the family

• Now the rest of those flies will fear you, then sir they will respect you.

Morphias posted: »

Update: I HAVE SLAUGHTERED THAT ANNOYING NO CLASS STINKING FLY TO DEATH AND BEYOND. Yes, I know what your thinking. Did Morphias go completely insane or just really bored. WELL GUESS WHAT BABE I AM BOTH. So how is everybody?

• Gray_SkullGray_Skull Banned
    edited November 2015

this awkward feeling, when the girl friend asks you to draw r34 on her ... 0_o

• Y'know what kenny i havent really talked. But after that. That is the most bro thing i have ever heard. You have given me hope. A light in the dark and for that i thank you my bro. :)

Now the rest of those flies will fear you, then sir they will respect you.

• Y'KNOW FUCK MORGAN FROM THE WALKING DEAD OH ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS. HE PROBABLLY HASNT MET A FLY IF HE IS WALKING OH ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS. WELL NEWS FLASH IT IS NOT. OKAY LOOK KRACMOS YOU DIDNT DESERVE. BUT I HAVE LOST A LOT OF MARBLES!

• I've already done it XD

• Your welcome bro, go Starship Troopers on there insect asses.

Y'know what kenny i havent really talked. But after that. That is the most bro thing i have ever heard. You have given me hope. A light in the dark and for that i thank you my bro.

• If T.V. and movies have taught me anything its zombies ,robots, and insects don't count to the "all life is precious" saying

• I will I'll pull out my space laser and blast those disgusting before they grow to the size of a dinosaur . Btw they were good movies. Atleast i thought :)

Your welcome bro, go Starship Troopers on there insect asses.

• edited November 2015

You are a genious kenny. #kenny4prez

If T.V. and movies have taught me anything its zombies ,robots, and insects don't count to the "all life is precious" saying

• AS A MATTER OF FACT I DID BUT FOR NONRACIAL PURPOSES JUST TO INSULT HIS INTELLIGENCE. RHYIONA IS LIFE AND LOVE. THANKS I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT FLY AND NO PROBLEM KRACMOS.

• edited November 2015

We played this game as Rhys and Fiona. And in the end we have a option to make them "in a more friendly relationship" with each other !!!
    Do not know what you guys think, but It's sound like I'm going to f*** myself !!!
    Sorry for my bad English !

• Well,hello friend. I have a feeling your new. Welcome and so hi! :)

We played this game as Rhys and Fiona. And in the end we have a option to make them "in a more friendly relationship" with each other !!! Do not know what you guys think, but It's sound like I'm going to f*** myself !!! Sorry for my bad English !

• Sort of...! I like to include some light hearted funny stuff but there'll be cuteness, I guess!

Mawula posted: »

Is it fluffy? Please tell me it is.

• thanks man. :D

hashtag never forget B)

Have faith,Bro! You got this! (Remember WE are The Wolphias Army)

• aww, thank you joey ;-; means a lot

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yay! Nothing you do disappoints, bro

• Well, don't take the choice? No one is forcing you to.

We played this game as Rhys and Fiona. And in the end we have a option to make them "in a more friendly relationship" with each other !!! Do not know what you guys think, but It's sound like I'm going to f*** myself !!! Sorry for my bad English !

• on her?

WOW

Gray_Skull posted: »

this awkward feeling, when the girl friend asks you to draw r34 on her ... 0_o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.