Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ohhh so that's how that works! I get it now

I'm using my Steam avatar since I linked my profile to this account. The Steam option and the Gravatar option are at the end of the list

• Cya,Bro! Take it easy. :)

Kennybadger posted: »

Well friends its been fun, but this guy has to go. So enjoy your night and long live RHYIONA

• "Rhyiona is love,Rhyiona is everything, Everything is life." - Morphias 2015

• So something interesting I just saw, On the "official" wikia for Tales, it lists Sasha (duh) and Fiona (YAY) as potential love interests. :)))) I'll have more fun facts later.

• Fiona and Rhys are in the same math class and have the same study hall. Rhys always sits near her but she doesn't seem to pay any mind to him. One time when she gets up to get a drink, she comes back and sees this written one of her worksheets.

enter image description here

• Yea I've noticed that to earlier today. The dream is not lost unseen. The dream is real. :)

So something interesting I just saw, On the "official" wikia for Tales, it lists Sasha (duh) and Fiona (YAY) as potential love interests. ))) I'll have more fun facts later.

• XD i didnt get the joke at first. Ahh thats great

Fiona and Rhys are in the same math class and have the same study hall. Rhys always sits near her but she doesn't seem to pay any mind to him. One time when she gets up to get a drink, she comes back and sees this written one of her worksheets.

• edited November 2015

Or should i say the dream has not went.......unseen. Get it....eh eh?

So something interesting I just saw, On the "official" wikia for Tales, it lists Sasha (duh) and Fiona (YAY) as potential love interests. ))) I'll have more fun facts later.

• laughs nervously

Morphias posted: »

Or should i say the dream has not went.......unseen. Get it....eh eh?

• nudges slightly Come on y'know it was funny.

laughs nervously

• edited November 2015

Another fun fact: (Not really Rhyiona, more about Rhys and Fiona's voice actors):

In the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy, Troy Baker (rhys) voices Snow Villiers, and Laura Bailey (fiona) voices Serah Farron. They are love interests and (SPOILER ALERT IF YOU PLAY THAT GAME IDK SORRY) eventually become engaged. :))))))))

• Omg mind explosion TFTB season 2 confirmed engagement, Rhyiona prevails. I......cant believe, It has happened.

Another fun fact: (Not really Rhyiona, more about Rhys and Fiona's voice actors): In the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy, Troy Baker (rhys) vo

• Sorry that was just one of my fantasies.......laughs at own joke C'mon it was kinda good? Yes,no,maybe?

Another fun fact: (Not really Rhyiona, more about Rhys and Fiona's voice actors): In the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy, Troy Baker (rhys) vo

• Did we got 3 new people here? :) or even more?

• Yep 3 i believe.

Eryka posted: »

Did we got 3 new people here? or even more?

• 3 × 2 = 6

3 × 3 = 9

6 + 9 = 69

They are confirmed.

Yep 3 i believe.

• Omg too much genious to handle. TOO POWERFULL

3 × 2 = 6 3 × 3 = 9 6 + 9 = 69 They are confirmed.

• No. (joke)

Sorry that was just one of my fantasies.......laughs at own joke C'mon it was kinda good? Yes,no,maybe?

• Eryka is a genius confirmed

Omg too much genious to handle. TOO POWERFULL

• Y'KNOW WHAT MS.ERYKA. UNSEEN THOUGHT MY OTHER PUN WAS FUNNY SO YOU SHOULD JUST HIT THE ROAD. YEA I SAID IT. gosh

No. (joke)

• erykageniousconfirmed2015

Eryka is a genius confirmed

• YES I CAN CONFIRM IT WAS FUNNY
    10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND

Y'KNOW WHAT MS.ERYKA. UNSEEN THOUGHT MY OTHER PUN WAS FUNNY SO YOU SHOULD JUST HIT THE ROAD. YEA I SAID IT. gosh

• Blue.

Y'KNOW WHAT MS.ERYKA. UNSEEN THOUGHT MY OTHER PUN WAS FUNNY SO YOU SHOULD JUST HIT THE ROAD. YEA I SAID IT. gosh

• ErykaIsBetterThanAlbertEinstein

erykageniousconfirmed2015

• edited November 2015

You are officially the best unseen <3 So get REKT ERYKA IT WAS FUNNY. XD enter image description here

YES I CAN CONFIRM IT WAS FUNNY 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND

• What what do you mean "blue"?

Blue.

• XD

ErykaIsBetterThanAlbertEinstein

• Red

What what do you mean "blue"?

• Einstein is nothing compared to me.

XD

• What now you stated the oppossite color? green

Red

• Einstein be gettin rekted yo

Einstein is nothing compared to me.

• Pink

What now you stated the oppossite color? green

• Einstein wasn't even lewd.

Einstein be gettin rekted yo

• edited November 2015

Well how do you know?

Einstein wasn't even lewd.

• Rainbow. Yea thats right you got NOTHING ON THIS!

Pink

• Silver

Rainbow. Yea thats right you got NOTHING ON THIS!

• I met him, once.

Well how do you know?

• I'd ask if you could show us, but...

dracu r34 ON her

on her? like, literally? or is that some kind of typo?

Gray_Skull posted: »

I've already done it XD

• WHAAAAAAT?

I met him, once.

• a corpse is life? the vacuum of space is life? fire is life? you gotta think through that again, kiddo.

"Rhyiona is love,Rhyiona is everything, Everything is life." - Morphias 2015

Sign in to comment in this discussion.