Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited November 2015

Yea, i guess your right. Well thats why we have to stick together. So we can do all that stuff together besides kicking in the nads together. XD

Kennybadger posted: »

LOL yet we have the easiest weakness to get beaten with aka beer, women, and a swift kick to the nads.

• edited November 2015

Just woke up, but I'm not tired but I'm hungry af :s

But thank you for asking :)

Edit: Dat avatar of yours, though. So glorious ;^)

tired af, you?

• I'm good. Just woke up but I'm really hungry. I didn't even eat anything yesterday ;_;

But thank you for asking <3

Morphias posted: »

Its 2:12AM in the morning. Im doing fantastic. You?

• edited November 2015

If you dont eat in the next hour.Wolfenus, I will hunt you down and i will feed you. <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm good. Just woke up but I'm really hungry. I didn't even eat anything yesterday ;_; But thank you for asking

• I'm simply swell and a good morning to you too....even if it is like 2:20 here.

Good morning, everyone ^-^ How are you all today?

• ooooooooooh, now I get it. in that case, forget what I said

Gray_Skull posted: »

What? No, you don't understand me. I talked about my drawing depicting my girl friend as a rule 34 (Damn, this language barrier)

• Yeah that is not something I would like to go though most days.

Yea, i guess your right. Well thats why we have to stick together. So we can do all that stuff together besides kicking in the nads together. XD

• Well getting kicked in the nads is not very pleasuring.

Yeah that is not something I would like to go though most days.

• I just love how you guys can stay awake all night.

I mean, I can't even stay awake till 1 AM. xD

I'm simply swell and a good morning to you too....even if it is like 2:20 here.

• Are you supposed to be my father or something? xD

If you dont eat in the next hour.Wolfenus, I will hunt you down and i will feed you.

• No, I am just a Morphias. Trying to save a friend. Saving a friend in need is a friend indeed. Don't worry Wolfy i got you dawg! (get it like a wolf is a dog) :)

Are you supposed to be my father or something? xD

• I work overnight, so it isn't very late for myself. Coffee would fix that problem if you really wanted to.

I just love how you guys can stay awake all night. I mean, I can't even stay awake till 1 AM. xD

• What great news!
    I'll share some rp ideas with you soon ;)

Good night! Oh, you'll be happy to know that I gathered a lot of new Jack pictures for the album tonight....

• Ugh... if only I liked drinking coffee :v

I work overnight, so it isn't very late for myself. Coffee would fix that problem if you really wanted to.

• I actually got that x)

And it would 10 times better if I had my 'werewolf' avatar xD

No, I am just a Morphias. Trying to save a friend. Saving a friend in need is a friend indeed. Don't worry Wolfy i got you dawg! (get it like a wolf is a dog)

• it takes time to get used to it, I personally drink it straight but I'm a weird guy like that. Join the dark side wolf...the coffee side

Ugh... if only I liked drinking coffee :v

• Then eat something x) its not that difficult to go to your fridge and pick something out bruh

Thankss :3

Just woke up, but I'm not tired but I'm hungry af But thank you for asking Edit: Dat avatar of yours, though. So glorious ;^)

• Yes, 10 points to House Morphias (im alone :'() Yea XD but your rocking the one and only Mira.

I actually got that x) And it would 10 times better if I had my 'werewolf' avatar xD

• so much win

enter image description here

No, I am just a Morphias. Trying to save a friend. Saving a friend in need is a friend indeed. Don't worry Wolfy i got you dawg! (get it like a wolf is a dog)

• Thank you Kenny i know. Morphias is on a roll for the fruity taste that shows.

so much win

• unless your a masochist then you might enjoy it.

Well getting kicked in the nads is not very pleasuring.

• I don't like eating cold food in the morning, bruh ;__;

I guess I'll just make a sandwich :v

Then eat something x) its not that difficult to go to your fridge and pick something out bruh Thankss

• Yea but if I get kicked in the nads I'm not gonna enjoy it......at all

unless your a masochist then you might enjoy it.

• Then put the food in a microwave for 30 secs :p and bam, its warm

That works too x)

I don't like eating cold food in the morning, bruh ;__; I guess I'll just make a sandwich :v

• House Morphias needs some allies, huh? But I thought you were a part of the House Rhyiona :o

but your rocking the one and only Mira.

You know it, bruh B)

enter image description here

Yes, 10 points to House Morphias (im alone ) Yea XD but your rocking the one and only Mira.

• Maybe I should start drinking coffee more often from now on :s

I guess I'll just give it an another shot... :v

it takes time to get used to it, I personally drink it straight but I'm a weird guy like that. Join the dark side wolf...the coffee side

• Then put the food in a microwave for 30 secs :p and bam, its warm

Tfw I don't have a microwave ;__;

Then put the food in a microwave for 30 secs and bam, its warm That works too x)

• That smile.Oh well then House Morphias now sides with House Rhyiona. Don't worry Wolfenus i was lost but now i am found. :)

House Morphias needs some allies, huh? But I thought you were a part of the House Rhyiona but your rocking the one and only Mira. You know it, bruh

• I guess I'll just give it an another shot

I see what you did there.....LOL. Start with cream and sugar it will help

Maybe I should start drinking coffee more often from now on I guess I'll just give it an another shot... :v

• That smile.

More like 'That lenny face' ;> Because, yeah... that is pretty much Mira's lenny face ;3

Good to hear that now you are found x)

That smile.Oh well then House Morphias now sides with House Rhyiona. Don't worry Wolfenus i was lost but now i am found.

• Haha, it's an advice well taken ^-^

I guess I'll just give it an another shot I see what you did there.....LOL. Start with cream and sugar it will help

• It is isnt? So great Wolfenus did you eat something yet?

That smile. More like 'That lenny face' ;> Because, yeah... that is pretty much Mira's lenny face ;3 Good to hear that now you are found x)

• that smile reeks of evil.........I like it

House Morphias needs some allies, huh? But I thought you were a part of the House Rhyiona but your rocking the one and only Mira. You know it, bruh

• Goddammit ross

Idunno, sit on it i guess, its gonna take a little longer but its still gonna be warm

Then put the food in a microwave for 30 secs and bam, its warm Tfw I don't have a microwave ;__;

• For health reasons, that is a wise dislike.

Yea but if I get kicked in the nads I'm not gonna enjoy it......at all

• Yeah, I'm eating sandwich with a fried egg inside it :D

FeelsGoodMan :3

It is isnt? So great Wolfenus did you eat something yet?

• I should really use that face as my avatar one time xD

that smile reeks of evil.........I like it

• you could always build a fire to cook your food

Then put the food in a microwave for 30 secs and bam, its warm Tfw I don't have a microwave ;__;

• I was gonna say. I would've came over there. So what are you up to wolfs?

Yeah, I'm eating sandwich with a fried egg inside it FeelsGoodMan

• LMFAO.

Well... right now... I just made a sandwich with a fried egg... it's not warm but it's not cold either but... it'll do ;p

Goddammit ross Idunno, sit on it i guess, its gonna take a little longer but its still gonna be warm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.