Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• That hand is really cool but what's he holding? :D

Gray_Skull posted: »

Work In Progress))

• Oh. Well at least you seem to have had fun :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm doing good. Just played Borderlands 2 for a while ^-^ That's why I didn't respond earlier xP Thank you for asking

• Yeah, until a badass buzzard killed me out of nowhere. It scared the shit out of me LMAO ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh. Well at least you seem to have had fun

• A paper with his love confession written on it ;)

That hand is really cool but what's he holding?

• You got killed by a... buzzard? Aw, hon... xD

Yeah, until a badass buzzard killed me out of nowhere. It scared the shit out of me LMAO ;-;

• I like how you think B)

Mawula posted: »

A paper with his love confession written on it

• He is afraid he will forget the words, so he's written them down :)

I like how you think

• Wait, I think it's called 'bazzard' or 'buzzard'... Ugh... I forgot how it's called ._.

Let's just say I got killed by a 'helicopter' or something like that xd

You got killed by a... buzzard? Aw, hon... xD

• Like Jack :)

Eryka posted: »

Like Hitler?

• But his handwriting is messy so he's just squinting at the note and mumbling "Fiona, my love for you is as strong and undying as a... fountain?"

He is afraid he will forget the words, so he's written them down

• Its gonna be good as always. :P

Work In Progress))

• Hahahaha, it'd make a great comic! Maybe @Gray_Skull would do it someday :)

BTW, what was originally written in place of 'fountain'? I'm not sure I got that.

But his handwriting is messy so he's just squinting at the note and mumbling "Fiona, my love for you is as strong and undying as a... fountain?"

• Omg xD And here I was, thinking you got killed by a bird.

Wait, I think it's called 'bazzard' or 'buzzard'... Ugh... I forgot how it's called ._. Let's just say I got killed by a 'helicopter' or something like that xd

• Yeah... sometimes, I confuse the word ;-;

Omg xD And here I was, thinking you got killed by a bird.

• Oh yes, it must be done! :D

I, er... mountain. Don't ask me how that would work, with more time I could've thought of something better :P

Hahahaha, it'd make a great comic! Maybe @Gray_Skull would do it someday BTW, what was originally written in place of 'fountain'? I'm not sure I got that.

• It's okay, it happens ^-^ And it made for some funny confusion so no harm done :D

Yeah... sometimes, I confuse the word ;-;

• Hey people. You've all probably heard some little rumours that I've been planning to leave. And I'm here to address that. I'm going to be straight to the point, no fluff or hopeless guilt tripping. Straight and Formal.

Yes, I am leaving. And no, its not because I hate you guys. no really, don't believe it is. I love you guys. I love everyone thread. It feels like I belong here. Even if I never really liked Rhyiona from the time I first started, It felt like I belonged to this community. I haven't been on here often like I have been previously and it's mostly because of the unfortunate situation my life has turned. Being bombarded with exams that will determine the rest of my life Friends I thought were my friends weren't just using me this whole time. Being ostracised most of the time from place I thought I was apart of. And don't get me started on family-related stuff and my depression. I just need some time to sort my shitty life out. I don't know if I'm going to come back sometime next year in 2016 or not at all. So here is my goodbye

Goodbye Y'all. You Sexy Rhyiona shippers.

• Sorry to hear that, hope things will work out for you!

Hey people. You've all probably heard some little rumours that I've been planning to leave. And I'm here to address that. I'm going to be st

• I see where this is going ;)

http://gray-skull-art.tumblr.com/

• He will notice her! :'D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

toasty-chan wants Loader Bot-senpai to notice her ((

• Wow, you're fast! It took what, one hour? Amazing.

• edited November 2015

Hah, imagine Rhys hoping that Jack would tell him the right answers. Which he didn't on purpose to get that ^^ outcome! :D

I see where this is going

• enter image description here

I see where this is going

• I wish you everything good. There is always a light in front of you, keep your head high.

Hey people. You've all probably heard some little rumours that I've been planning to leave. And I'm here to address that. I'm going to be st

• actually 3 hours, but whu cares? ))

Wow, you're fast! It took what, one hour? Amazing.

• Bruh I survive til 3 am without drinking coffee, I'm sure you can too.

Ugh... if only I liked drinking coffee :v

• Yo does anybody feel like playing some BL2?

• Chef, I'm gonna miss ya. I wish you weren't leaving but you do have a compelling list of reasons. I'm sorry you're experiencing things like that, it can't be easy on you. Best I can do is tell you not to worry, the exams seem daunting but so does everything at first, the friends weren't worth it if that's their idea of friendship, same for the ostracism, if they don't value you that's their problem. And your family problems will work out, after all you're family :)

You're always welcome back here, bud. Goodbye for now.

• edited November 2015

I stayed awake till 3 AM one time. Almost passed out LMAO

Bruh I survive til 3 am without drinking coffee, I'm sure you can too.

• Bother! Should have said something sooner. Now I already got dragged into dragon age multiplayer. But yeah, usually I am game for BL2 and Pre-sequel at any time. What mode?

• Просто я совсем не умею рисовать. Для меня это что-то невероятное.
    Но твои рисунки, даже если быть обьективным (чёрт, у меня нет твёрдого знака на телефоне?), бесподобны. Спасибо, очень круто :)

actually 3 hours, but whu cares? ))

• Doesn't matter. I have BL2 and Presequel. I have a character for every 10 lvls in BL2 and I only have a lvl 61 Jack in the Presequel.

(I also added you)

Bother! Should have said something sooner. Now I already got dragged into dragon age multiplayer. But yeah, usually I am game for BL2 and Pre-sequel at any time. What mode?

• Got it! see you around.

Doesn't matter. I have BL2 and Presequel. I have a character for every 10 lvls in BL2 and I only have a lvl 61 Jack in the Presequel. (I also added you)

• всегда пожалуйста))

Просто я совсем не умею рисовать. Для меня это что-то невероятное. Но твои рисунки, даже если быть обьективным (чёрт, у меня нет твёрдого знака на телефоне?), бесподобны. Спасибо, очень круто

• Sometimes I have a questionable sense of humor

enter link description here

• I have no clue what that means, but it reminded me of that one time I was reading some posts on here after I had a couple of drinks, and by "a couple" I mean "enough that reading had become a bit difficult". I ended up reading one post about three times and thought "boy, am I wasted or what" before realising it was written in Cyrillic.

Good memories.

Просто я совсем не умею рисовать. Для меня это что-то невероятное. Но твои рисунки, даже если быть обьективным (чёрт, у меня нет твёрдого знака на телефоне?), бесподобны. Спасибо, очень круто

• Funny, it is! There is an old anecdote about one old Latin professor who wrote 'чепуха' meaning 'rubbish' on one bad work. And then the student who wrote that work comes to the professor and says:"I must be a really bad student for I can't even translate my grade! Please tell me, what does 'renyxa' mean?"

Navoc posted: »

I have no clue what that means, but it reminded me of that one time I was reading some posts on here after I had a couple of drinks, and by

• Gray_Skull posted: »

• We go together like the dentist and fun

ouch.

Sometimes I have a questionable sense of humor enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.