Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• gg

Morphias posted: »

Yes i did I have officially beat the hardest level in Happy Wheels. Omg Im now gonna listen to the best around. I barely play Happy Wheels just bored, I did it

• Thank, Thank you. I am the best around.

Eryka posted: »

gg

• Or the Rocky theme...

Yes i did I have officially beat the hardest level in Happy Wheels. Omg Im now gonna listen to the best around. I barely play Happy Wheels just bored, I did it

• jeez your like the Darth Vader of fanfics, Join us or die. LOL

And I'm also thinking about giving Christmas fics to the members of my non-Borderlands fandoms

that would be an awesome gift, I could only dream of writing that much

I have so many ideas that I want to write, but I really need to focus on one at a time. And I'm also thinking about giving Christmas fics to

• That works too. Gotta beat these levels yo. #maygetsponsoredbydoritoesandmtndew

Kennybadger posted: »

Or the Rocky theme...

• What you need is a montage

That works too. Gotta beat these levels yo. #maygetsponsoredbydoritoesandmtndew

• Yeas I need a training montage. Let me just go get some boxing gloves and a camera.

What you need is a montage

• Wait, wouldn't the gloves be counterproductive for video game training.

Yeas I need a training montage. Let me just go get some boxing gloves and a camera.

• Pretty much, yeah. I'm just happy that Rhyiona was able to make you do a complete 180 from not even wanting to read fanfics to writing one (or more)! It's awesome!

I could only dream of writing that much

I've started one for Halo and one for PlanetSide 2...but they're not nearly as close to being done as I'd like, so I'll have to put myself back into those mindsets for a while and get them finished up. The PS2 one is a couple pages, but the Halo one is only a few paragraphs... -bites nails-

jeez your like the Darth Vader of fanfics, Join us or die. LOL And I'm also thinking about giving Christmas fics to the members of my non-Borderlands fandoms that would be an awesome gift, I could only dream of writing that much

• Dude, Have you seen movies boxing gloves and a camera all that you need. Dont worry kenny, I got this under control.

Wait, wouldn't the gloves be counterproductive for video game training.

• yet, it still almost physical hurts me to say i enjoy writing them. O_O not a Halo fan per say but I wouldn't mind checking that out. I also just came up with my fanfic title. " Rhyiona Noire"

Pretty much, yeah. I'm just happy that Rhyiona was able to make you do a complete 180 from not even wanting to read fanfics to writing one (

• YOU GOT THIS BRO YOU GOT THIS

Dude, Have you seen movies boxing gloves and a camera all that you need. Dont worry kenny, I got this under control.

• You ENJOY writing them!!? This is better than I could have ever dreamed...

I still don't even really know what I'm doing with the Halo one. It doesn't have a plot yet, it's still just a bunch of random fluff.

I also just came up with my fanfic title. " Rhyiona Noire"

Oooooooh! Color me intrigued....

yet, it still almost physical hurts me to say i enjoy writing them. O_O not a Halo fan per say but I wouldn't mind checking that out. I also just came up with my fanfic title. " Rhyiona Noire"

• Oooooooh! Color me intrigued....

And what color would that be Peanut I got all sorts of markers and crayons ;)

I found the process enjoyable. Which in turn has cause me to enjoy writing this one.

You ENJOY writing them!!? This is better than I could have ever dreamed... I still don't even really know what I'm doing with the Halo on

• edited November 2015

THANK YOU KENNY YOU ARE THE BEST BUT WHY ARE WE YELLING! @JumpyJoey DOESNT LIKE IT WHEN I DO THIS

YOU GOT THIS BRO YOU GOT THIS

• Whatever color you want, honey~ But...I do like turquoise.

I found the process enjoyable. Which in turn has cause me to enjoy writing this one.

Yep. That's how it starts. Welcome to the writing side...

Oooooooh! Color me intrigued.... And what color would that be Peanut I got all sorts of markers and crayons I found the process enjoyable. Which in turn has cause me to enjoy writing this one.

• If he is a Bro then we should i suppose.

THANK YOU KENNY YOU ARE THE BEST BUT WHY ARE WE YELLING! @JumpyJoey DOESNT LIKE IT WHEN I DO THIS

• No they are a broette, XD

If he is a Bro then we should i suppose.

• edited November 2015

EVIDENCE THAT RHYIONA HAS CORRUPTED MY MIND #130:

I saw a commercial for these:

enter image description here

With the narration: "Your mouth isn't watering. It's crying. Tears of joy. Reese's."

And I immediately thought of this:

"Your mouth isn't watering. It's crying."

"TEARS OF JOY."

"RHYS'."

Rhyiona really is life...

• Thanks Peanut, glad to give back to the fanfic community with weird Rhyiona fanfic.

.........Also Turquoise it is, never seen a turquoise peanut before so that is now off my bucket list.

Whatever color you want, honey~ But...I do like turquoise. I found the process enjoyable. Which in turn has cause me to enjoy writing this one. Yep. That's how it starts. Welcome to the writing side...

• Bro Code Article 15: there is no law that says a woman can't be a bro. Unless you are dating said woman.

No they are a broette, XD

• This is both delicious and adorable at the same time. Bravo

EVIDENCE THAT RHYIONA HAS CORRUPTED MY MIND #130: I saw a commercial for these: With the narration: "Your mouth isn't watering. It

• How I Met Your Mother :)

Bro Code Article 15: there is no law that says a woman can't be a bro. Unless you are dating said woman.

• delicious and adorable at the same time

So.....basically Rhyiona.

This is both delicious and adorable at the same time. Bravo

• That it is, that show like it or not has given us the bro code which makes it one of the best shows ever

How I Met Your Mother

• edited November 2015

why she giving the other a sexual glance? This is supposed to be a kids show

Dracu98 posted: »

thanks fam. sometimes, even internet-hugs feel good

• love your avatar

Sup suckas, it's Hellie. I haven't been on here in a bit, because of Thanksgiving and school. I have a project due in two days and I've barely started.

• Yea that show is pretty awesome it gave us the bro code. The greatest thing bros have ever received. It gave the term "bro" true meaning.

That it is, that show like it or not has given us the bro code which makes it one of the best shows ever

• edited November 2015

Pretty much, but made more delicious due to Reese's peanut butter cups. Also this is the scene that sealed my support to the one true ship RHYIONA.

delicious and adorable at the same time So.....basically Rhyiona.

• Thanks! I feel like all of my avatars should be redheads. Bonnie was a redhead, my gravatar before that was a redhead, Gaige is a redhead. Dammit, I want red hair so bad.

love your avatar

• I actually don't want it in Blackmarsh, I'd rather have it in Valenwood or Elsweyr. The potentail they could do with the Bosmer's country, migrating cities and nomadic towns!?!?!?! That could be so epic

• I'm sure we'll love it. I know I will.

Can you tell I'm kinda bored right now? I should be writing...

Thanks Peanut, glad to give back to the fanfic community with weird Rhyiona fanfic. .........Also Turquoise it is, never seen a turquoise peanut before so that is now off my bucket list.

• which is now BRO LAW.

Yea that show is pretty awesome it gave us the bro code. The greatest thing bros have ever received. It gave the term "bro" true meaning.

• here's a question meaning ask, is Gaige your fav vault hunter, and hopefully you know why I'm asking.....

Dracu98 posted: »

well, no matter if it's gonna be blackreach or not, the next "elder scrolls"-game will have to wait for a few years. therefore, I'll lay my

• edited November 2015

He's lost a lot of "bodily fluids" if you know what I mean...... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EVIDENCE THAT RHYIONA HAS CORRUPTED MY MIND #130: I saw a commercial for these: With the narration: "Your mouth isn't watering. It

• I know, I love Reese's PB cups. But I can't eat them without blushing now... Yeah, I know, I'm a fangirl.

I KNOW. I LOVE THIS SCENE. I can't wait until my Dad sees it. That'll make him a Rhyiona supporter for sure...

Pretty much, but made more delicious due to Reese's peanut butter cups. Also this is the scene that sealed my support to the one true ship RHYIONA.

• awww, come on Peanut your making me blush. I may have sensed some boredom coming from you. If you want to you should im watching Jessica Jones as i'm typing on here.

• Aww ye, I know what you mean...

And he didn't just lose them on Fiona, he lost them in Fiona...

• No, I don't know what you mean (joke)

• In real life, red heads aren't that big in my book, but in videogames and fiction in general so many of my favorite female characters are red heads, kind of funny.

Like if I just saw a girl with red hair on the street, I'd be like, alright. But if I saw a girl rocking a Gaige cosplay, I'd be like: can I buy you a hot cocoa, also marry me?

Thanks! I feel like all of my avatars should be redheads. Bonnie was a redhead, my gravatar before that was a redhead, Gaige is a redhead. Dammit, I want red hair so bad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.