Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thank you <3

Kennybadger posted: »

Bravo ~slow claps~

• pfff, as always I am all hooked up.

Mawula posted: »

Hi guys. There is some part of fiction I want to share. It is a part of chapter 'Left'. It's angst, I guess. After they get the first G

• LMAO...I've seen that look too many times.

That face when you see your man doing something so stupid you just can't even

• Sorry bro i have it for Ps4

There is a Hammerfall game and it sucks.TESO right now is worth its price on sale. The hate was cause the game was bad on release. But since patches, it's pretty fun, I need to play more......... Rhyiona Guild? @Morphias

• AWW THATS SO NICE TO CONSIDER ME I APPRECIATE THAT. I WOULD BE HONORED TO BE YOUR COMPANION JOEY! :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

AND NOW WE'RE SCREAMING ANYWAY, MAYBE IT AIN'T SO BAD. YUP YUP, I CAN HANDLE MYSELF BUT IT'D STILL BE NICE TO HAVE COMPANY

• accepts brofist after hours

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Brofists Morphias Bro

• Hey! Just got done watching The Mocking Jay Part 2 btw ive only watched that one and the first one (pls dont kill me). How is everyone?

• I'm not going to kill you but you should watch the second movie (it might be the best).

I'm a little bit tired.

Morphias posted: »

Hey! Just got done watching The Mocking Jay Part 2 btw ive only watched that one and the first one (pls dont kill me). How is everyone?

• EWW I rather just watch Battle Royale same concept as the first one though much much better

Hey! Just got done watching The Mocking Jay Part 2 btw ive only watched that one and the first one (pls dont kill me). How is everyone?

• Yea i was thinking about watching the ones before but it was pretty gurd in my opinion.

betterlovestorythantwilight

Eryka posted: »

I'm not going to kill you but you should watch the second movie (it might be the best). I'm a little bit tired.

• It was a family gathering thing XD battle royale for the win

EWW I rather just watch Battle Royale same concept as the first one though much much better

• The ending was... Meh.

Yea i was thinking about watching the ones before but it was pretty gurd in my opinion. betterlovestorythantwilight

• Yea just talking to the baby about nightmares. I expected Katnis or Catnis to shoot uhhh the woman instead of snow

The ending was... Meh.

• What isn't a better love story then Twilight.

Yea i was thinking about watching the ones before but it was pretty gurd in my opinion. betterlovestorythantwilight

• Touche

What isn't a better love story then Twilight.

• Ooo for a family setting Battle Royale would not be a movie to watch.

Battle Royale its like Hunger Games but for Bros

It was a family gathering thing XD battle royale for the win

• She shoot the woman, you know?

Yea just talking to the baby about nightmares. I expected Katnis or Catnis to shoot uhhh the woman instead of snow

• Smosh The Movie

What isn't a better love story then Twilight.

• Steve Austin makes it better just by being in it

Smosh The Movie

• The movie was horrible.

Steve Austin makes it better just by being in it

• never said it wasn't the only thing I enjoyed was Steve Austin

The movie was horrible.

• Thats what i said she aims at snow and was like no pointed her bow up and kapoow

She shoot the woman, you know?

• Yea they were like hey we should all watch the hunger games i wanted to watch Creed but they decided to watch the Hunger Games and i followed. It was pretty good tho

Ooo for a family setting Battle Royale would not be a movie to watch. Battle Royale its like Hunger Games but for Bros

• Oh okay.

Thats what i said she aims at snow and was like no pointed her bow up and kapoow

• On 10, how many do you give it?

I give it a 4.5/10

never said it wasn't the only thing I enjoyed was Steve Austin

• pretty much the same, 4 out of 10

On 10, how many do you give it? I give it a 4.5/10

• Creed would have been my choice as well. #BROLIFE

Yea they were like hey we should all watch the hunger games i wanted to watch Creed but they decided to watch the Hunger Games and i followed. It was pretty good tho

• Yea it was only me and my brother going for it everybody else in my family was saying Hunger Games. So to be a good guy instead of ditching my family to watch Creed, I watched Hunger Games

Creed would have been my choice as well. #BROLIFE

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited November 2015

(?) Smosh will remember that

pretty much the same, 4 out of 10

• See Maw I told you would do great. Keep up the great work like always can't wait to read more. :)

Hi guys. There is some part of fiction I want to share. It is a part of chapter 'Left'. It's angst, I guess. After they get the first G

• 10/10 IGN. XD

YouFur Part 1 Wolf finally arrived. He saw a place with tons of costumes, and he was very happy and excited to be there. Wolf walked f

• Thank you sweety, that's sweet <3

10/10 IGN. XD

• what the actual fuck

YouFur Part 1 Wolf finally arrived. He saw a place with tons of costumes, and he was very happy and excited to be there. Wolf walked f

• sick, me too

but this wasn't Rhyiona at all..

Well I ship BigBadWolf x Rhyiona fiction.

• I came back to a furry fanfic, the fuck.

• Do you like it? ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what the actual fuck

• It happens............

I came back to a furry fanfic, the fuck.

• I hope you like it, it took me over 1 hour and 30 minutes to do it <3

• Its the thought that counts???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.