Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• WOW

Adele's cold af

enter link description here

• yes

Eryka posted: »

Oh my god, you are a zombie

• Bite me ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

yes

• edited December 2015

I'm good, as I said before, I'm still working on my GoT and TFTBL crossover fanfic since my first try was horrible. Although, even if I finish it, I'm not sure if I'm going to post it here because I don't have the courage to. Although it's kinda hard to have some Rhyiona moments at the right time ;-;

Edit: Also I realized that I screwed up my English on this post xD

pretty good, you?

• no

Bite me

• Why don't you bite me?

no

• House McSmooth

I can already see it... Fiona as Lady McSmooth...!

"Socks from Hats!"

yes

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm good, as I said before, I'm still working on my GoT and TFTBL crossover fanfic since my first try was horrible. Although, even if I fini

• i am a vegan zombie

Why don't you bite me?

• Bye my lovely unicorns friends. I hope you guys are going to consume tons of drugs. (we all know drugs are really good) so <3

• tfw gray didn't drink that ;-;

• Actually, I don't have a House for them. The fanfic starts with Rhys and Fiona getting teleported to the Seven Kingdoms thanks to the Vault. I know it may not be logical but my fanfic = my story B)

House McSmooth I can already see it... Fiona as Lady McSmooth...! "Socks from Hats!" yes

• Well, I was just joking but... just imagine it. :P

Actually, I don't have a House for them. The fanfic starts with Rhys and Fiona getting teleported to the Seven Kingdoms thanks to the Vault. I know it may not be logical but my fanfic = my story

• Heyo guys, just got a new bike from my dad! My previous bike was a shitty internet one. So I'm happy af.

How are you guys?

• Yeah, I imagine it xD

What an amazing house xDD Maybe they would totally destroy the Lannisters. Maybe x3

Well, I was just joking but... just imagine it. :P

• gray

Tfw that name reminds you Gray Skull... ;-;

tfw gray didn't drink that ;-;

• he'll be back :(

gray Tfw that name reminds you Gray Skull... ;-;

• they're totally going to save house forrester in S2

duh

plot of season 2 leaked right here and now

Yeah, I imagine it xD What an amazing house xDD Maybe they would totally destroy the Lannisters. Maybe x3

• In two months T_T ;_;

Oh shit, I should really stop talking about that like right now :|

he'll be back

• Aye. House McSmooth will destroy House Whitehill and take over the Seven Kingdoms :'D

they're totally going to save house forrester in S2 duh plot of season 2 leaked right here and now

• House McSmooth will live on for many generations and not even Ramsay dares defy them because even he can't resist Gortys' cuteness.

"M'lady... I would stab you but you're too cute. And made of metal. Oh."

Aye. House McSmooth will destroy House Whitehill and take over the Seven Kingdoms :'D

• And then Fiona attacks Ramsay while he's distracted by Gortys' cuteness and dies. Not even his plot armor can save him from Fiona ;3

House McSmooth will live on for many generations and not even Ramsay dares defy them because even he can't resist Gortys' cuteness. "M'lady... I would stab you but you're too cute. And made of metal. Oh."

• I told you it was gonna be dark... :/

But thanks, I've never really written anything like this before, so I'm glad you liked it.

Kennybadger posted: »

......couldn't fight the tears....jeez bravo Peanut bravo

• Because I was listening to a sad song and the whole scene just played out in my head and I had to write it.

If it makes you feel any better, my main Borderlands story will include Rhys as a Siren...only he makes it through alive, thankfully.

Mawula posted: »

I do not have words. Only one. WHY?!! But it really gets me in the mood for writing.... to give a good ending through the darkness, and deny this despair claiming my heart right now...

• More or less, yeah. I may add a short scene into the beginning showing what happened out in the Badlands when he saved Fiona, but other than that, this is basically the finished product. I might do a little more polishing before I publish it on FFN and AO3, though.

Holy crap this was epic, is this the finished product?

• Hi! Internet bike? What is that?

Also, I love how many bike riders are there in your country. I learnt to ride a bicycle only in Holland because I had no other way to get to work from campus. I got my rent bike on Tuesday, was able to ride to work on Thursday, and managed a 17 km there and back ride from Leiden to Den Haag on Sunday (on my first week there). Can you imagine I was twenty when I finally learnt to ride it? :D

Heyo guys, just got a new bike from my dad! My previous bike was a shitty internet one. So I'm happy af. How are you guys?

• Rhys: Snazzy Atlas suit in present time, but I'd love to see him in jeans and a t-shirt, maybe with a scarf.

Fiona: Present-day outfit, but I wish she wasn't wearing the hat. The more I see her hair, the more I like it. It would be cute to see her in a summery dress or something.

As for Sasha and Vaughn, I like Sasha's present-day getup better than her old gear, and Vaughn's always a cutie, but I liked episode 2 with just the shirt and no vest.

Alright question time: Favorite canon outfit for each character? And outfit you'd wish they were in.......

• I do not mind him being a Siren. I even included that plot line in the first rp (for Maya, but it didn't work out :().

Rhys being alive is all I can wish for.

Because I was listening to a sad song and the whole scene just played out in my head and I had to write it. If it makes you feel any better, my main Borderlands story will include Rhys as a Siren...only he makes it through alive, thankfully.

• I bought some cheap bike online, it was shit so that's why.

Damn, you've been in the Netherlands before? Yeah we have alot of bike riders.

I really can't lol, I learned it when I was 6 and so is like every other person in the Netherlands :P

Hi! Internet bike? What is that? Also, I love how many bike riders are there in your country. I learnt to ride a bicycle only in Holland

• Yeah, I saw that when I went back to read it...

Honestly, I love writing Rhys in general, but the more I develop this whole Siren AU, the more fun it gets.

He'll live. :) And train with Lilith and Maya and become a total badass!

I do not mind him being a Siren. I even included that plot line in the first rp (for Maya, but it didn't work out ). Rhys being alive is all I can wish for.

• edited December 2015

enter image description here

Had to be done :D

Are you HJ now? I CAN FLY-Y-Y!!!!!

• I worked in Leiden University Medical Centre (LUMC) as a stage student in 2008. For a whole month :)

My boss had the truest Dutch surname van der Wijk.

I bought some cheap bike online, it was shit so that's why. Damn, you've been in the Netherlands before? Yeah we have alot of bike riders. I really can't lol, I learned it when I was 6 and so is like every other person in the Netherlands :P

• It was so good, I totally want more!

More or less, yeah. I may add a short scene into the beginning showing what happened out in the Badlands when he saved Fiona, but other than

• Gahhhhh....

I wouldn't be able to take it anywhere!

Buuuuut....I'll tell you my plan, here. I have a huge story in the works right now (called Unconventional) and it mainly focuses on Zer0/Gaige, but there's some background Rhyiona. And Rhys is a Siren. Now, since Rhyiona isn't the focus, there won't be anything written from their points of view in the story. But this (and a few other scenes I have planned) will be included behind-the-scenes, so to speak, to advance the plot. I'm thinking of including this scene specifically as one of those "Rhyiona moments"...but it'll have a better ending.

So...there will be more, I guess?

It was so good, I totally want more!

• Everytime I get a bike, my brother either leaves it at a friend's house, or it's stolen, or my brother's friend stole it :(

Heyo guys, just got a new bike from my dad! My previous bike was a shitty internet one. So I'm happy af. How are you guys?

• amazing. george r. r. martin planned it all.

And then Fiona attacks Ramsay while he's distracted by Gortys' cuteness and dies. Not even his plot armor can save him from Fiona ;3

• That's not fun :(

Everytime I get a bike, my brother either leaves it at a friend's house, or it's stolen, or my brother's friend stole it

• Anyone else watching the Game Awards tomorrow? Tales is nominated for Best Narrative (Story)

• Nope, is that on TV or something? Probably won't be on mine because I live in The Netherlands.

Anyone else watching the Game Awards tomorrow? Tales is nominated for Best Narrative (Story)

• Fiona carrying Rhys? I'm no good with suggestions, sorry :P

I'm looking for ideas for a Rhyiona render.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.