Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ah, well, thanks for explaining your reasons :( I know there were flaws in the game and the final episode especially, but I never felt like they affected my overall opinion very much. Some of the "mistakes" even lead me to like the game more :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

No, I don't hate LiS but I think it's overrated. When I first played the finale, I liked it, but when I watched some playthroughs on Youtube

• Sounds amazeballs, peanut!!!

Gahhhhh.... I wouldn't be able to take it anywhere! Buuuuut....I'll tell you my plan, here. I have a huge story in the works right now

• Yeah, I just wish that things could've turned out differently :( For me, the game had potential but well... yeah :/

Although I've seen that my comments about LiS in the TFTBL voting thread look like I'm hating the game and I didn't want to look like I hate the game ;-;

armis37 posted: »

Ah, well, thanks for explaining your reasons I know there were flaws in the game and the final episode especially, but I never felt like they affected my overall opinion very much. Some of the "mistakes" even lead me to like the game more

• I'm glad you're not one of those people that go around, making their life's purpose to spread hate about LiS ^^

So, you're a #gotisbae now? ;)

Yeah, I just wish that things could've turned out differently For me, the game had potential but well... yeah Although I've seen that m

• I'm glad you're not one of those people that go around, making their life's purpose to spread hate about LiS ^^

Yeah, it would feel like I'm telling people to hate TTG. :(

So, you're a #gotisbae now? ;)

Maybe... ;)

Also, I don't want to be seen like I hate LiS cause I've seen the hate about GoT and that really hurts me. I think some people that love LiS as much as I love GoT feel the same when they see hate about the game that they truly love. And truth be told, I think both DONTNOD and Telltale tried their best to make GoT and LiS as best as they could and it is truly a hard work and I know I can't make a game better than they did. :)

I'm glad you're not one of those people that go around, making their life's purpose to spread hate about LiS ^^ So, you're a #gotisbae now?

• Yeah, well, doesn't stop them. :/

I just stick to thinking "it's their opinion", even if it's just a pure hate-no facts one. Nothing you can do about those people, and on the bright side, there are always people who love the game as much as you do :)

Yeah, props to both of these companies for dem sweet games ^^

I'm glad you're not one of those people that go around, making their life's purpose to spread hate about LiS ^^ Yeah, it would feel

• edited December 2015

tfw you're almost done with Area 10 of White Treehollow in Pokemon White 2 and your game freezes.

enter image description here

• Yeah, well, doesn't stop them. :/

Yeah, an unstoppable army of haters xD

I just stick to thinking "it's their opinion", even if it's just a pure hate-no facts one. Nothing you can do about those people, and on the bright side, there are always people who love the game as much as you do :)

I've been telling to the people that hate GoT that it's their opinion. And yes, it's not criticizing anymore. If someone criticizes that game cause for these reasons, I'm okay with it. If people hate the game for no reason then I don't even know what to say. But yeah, there are always people that love the games other people hate.

Yeah, props to both of these companies for dem sweet games ^^

Yeah, well, doesn't stop them. I just stick to thinking "it's their opinion", even if it's just a pure hate-no facts one. Nothing you ca

• enter image description here

ouch...

tfw you're almost done with Area 10 of White Treehollow in Pokemon White 2 and your game freezes.

• #rekt

• You definitely need a hug

• 30 minutes.. all gone...

ouch...

• It is like... he's flying towards me ;)

Oh, hi, Jack.

Had to be done

• I'm going through a hard time k?

#rekt

• Yes indeed I do.

Eryka posted: »

You definitely need a hug

• Story of my life :|

I'm going through a hard time k?

• hug SirScrubbington

Yes indeed I do.

• there there...

30 minutes.. all gone...

• enter image description here

• yuno yuno

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hello hello

• Where is it aired?

Anyone else watching the Game Awards tomorrow? Tales is nominated for Best Narrative (Story)

• Dead tho ;_;

Yeah, well, doesn't stop them. Yeah, an unstoppable army of haters xD I just stick to thinking "it's their opinion", even if

• Bruh... Mira, my cinnamon roll... ;-;

Ugh... turth be told, I replayed GoT and I decided to refuse Morgryn's proposal because I didn't want Mira to become Morgryn's slave. I'd rather for her to die than serve someone else by force.

• Now this gif reminds of one video on YouTube where Jack VA was playing borderlands game and died like in 10 minutes :D

• edited December 2015

I'm afraid it's only on TV. You can look at the winners here once it's over. You can also see the nominees for the categories: http://thegameawards.com/

EDIT: Scratch that, you can watch it from any device on the site I linked :D
    EDIT2: Here's another link for the streaming tomorrow: http://thegameawards.com/watch-live/

Nope, is that on TV or something? Probably won't be on mine because I live in The Netherlands.

• edited December 2015

It's in Los Angeles. It will be streamed and recorded on multiple devices via apps and sites. You can watch on a game cosole. Link: http://thegameawards.com/ Enjoy :D

Streaming:http://thegameawards.com/watch-live/

Where is it aired?

• I hate it when I go long periods of time without saving. 3 hours of Skyrim progress went down the drain for me once :(

• This is the reason why autosave exists for some games ;-;

I hate it when I go long periods of time without saving. 3 hours of Skyrim progress went down the drain for me once

• Baemeon Clarke?

Yeah sorry I'll be leaving from the front door.

Mawula posted: »

Now this gif reminds of one video on YouTube where Jack VA was playing borderlands game and died like in 10 minutes

• I think its him, yes.

Front door?

Baemeon Clarke? Yeah sorry I'll be leaving from the front door.

• I had a classmate who told his father was saving each time after he killed a monster. And I thought, hey, great idea !

I hate it when I go long periods of time without saving. 3 hours of Skyrim progress went down the drain for me once

• Lmao I was joking about his name. His real name is Dameon Clarke

I thought that punwas terrible so I said that afterwards.

I think its him, yes. Front door?

• [removed]

• edited December 2015

I thought you mistyped the first letter, but I wasn't sure....

Can you explain the pun? (I really hate to ask, but I'm too curious!)

Edit. I got it. Ok, I am slow at nighttime :)

Lmao I was joking about his name. His real name is Dameon Clarke I thought that punwas terrible so I said that afterwards.

• wtf isnt this that yandere chick

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

yuno yuno

• Don't do that! (Blackmailing thread? Cool.)

• Dies

Don't do that! (Blackmailing thread? Cool.)

• Wait-wait-wait! You said an hour! It is not over yet.

Dies

• Sorry, I said that into my head 1 hour and 15 minutes ago, so it's over. So, I'll just die, bye <3

Wait-wait-wait! You said an hour! It is not over yet.

• Okay, but before you go, think about Handsome Jack singing "You can leave your hat on". That song is so made for him!

Yeah, that will be all. Bye, Eryka...

Sorry, I said that into my head 1 hour and 15 minutes ago, so it's over. So, I'll just die, bye

Sign in to comment in this discussion.