Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Bae-meon Clarke. Meaning that he's a bae.

Just like Laura Bae-ley.

Mawula posted: »

I thought you mistyped the first letter, but I wasn't sure.... Can you explain the pun? (I really hate to ask, but I'm too curious!) Edit. I got it. Ok, I am slow at nighttime

• I have to go to work, but have some Rhyiona! (Don't kill yourself, Eryka.)

I was watching my recording of the Vault scene, going frame by frame for reaction pictures...and let me just say that seeing every facial expression....the Rhyiona is so strong in that scene. I mean, we all know that, but SERIOUSLY.

I snapped a bunch of pictures, but I'll just share some of the best ones.

I can't get over that hand-holding. I really can't. Also, that dialogue...him saying "I" and then correcting himself...

enter image description here

The return of kissy-face Rhys.

And just because I'm a fangirl, take a look at this sexy little shit and his undeniable bedroom eyes.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited December 2015

It was fun to be there, with everyone, but I have to join @Kawaiii, Skully, @BigBadPaul, @HandsomeChef and Sandra

Dies

Okay, but before you go, think about Handsome Jack singing "You can leave your hat on". That song is so made for him! Yeah, that will be all. Bye, Eryka...

• What about Baesome Jack? Too bad, eh?

Bae-meon Clarke. Meaning that he's a bae. Just like Laura Bae-ley.

• But....but...they're not all dead!

Eryka posted: »

It was fun to be there, with everyone, but I have to join @Kawaiii, Skully, @BigBadPaul, @HandsomeChef and Sandra Dies

• Hahaha, kissy-face is just pure win!

I have to go to work, but have some Rhyiona! (Don't kill yourself, Eryka.) I was watching my recording of the Vault scene, going frame by

• Doesn't really sound like the original name :P

But neither is Baemeon Clarke lol.

What about Baesome Jack? Too bad, eh?

• Maybe Eryka joins....their party, for example?

But....but...they're not all dead!

• look at this sexy little shit and his undeniable bedroom eyes.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have to go to work, but have some Rhyiona! (Don't kill yourself, Eryka.) I was watching my recording of the Vault scene, going frame by

• Who cares? They are all <3 cutie pies!

Doesn't really sound like the original name :P But neither is Baemeon Clarke lol.

• It's time to leave, stay safe kiddos!

Don't play with guns and try to not kill eachother.

• edited December 2015

You know it's true...

Probably TMI, but I'd be stripping in a heartbeat if he gave me that face.

lottii-lu posted: »

look at this sexy little shit and his undeniable bedroom eyes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited December 2015

He makes that face so many times. It's adorable and hilarious.

And Fiona's expression in that shot is great, too. Like, "Oh no, he's flirting WHAT DO I DO."

Hahaha, kissy-face is just pure win!

• play with guns

Uh, yeah, I remembered about my fanfic now. That gun play...

Gotta write more! Good night, Sir :)

It's time to leave, stay safe kiddos! Don't play with guns and try to not kill eachother.

• princess

He makes that face so many times. It's adorable and hilarious. And Fiona's expression in that shot is great, too. Like, "Oh no, he's flirting WHAT DO I DO."

• enter image description here

Thank you, good night for you too! Save it for later or something i dunno.

play with guns Uh, yeah, I remembered about my fanfic now. That gun play... Gotta write more! Good night, Sir

• You better come back

It's time to leave, stay safe kiddos! Don't play with guns and try to not kill eachother.

• fangirling intensifies I really looove this gif. Okay, I'm good, I'm good.

Thank you, good night for you too! Save it for later or something i dunno.

• No Promises...≖_≖

Later Scrub! ᵔ_ᵔ)/

• I think.... I think you may want to look at that image when you're writing that bone zone fanfic ;)

You know it's true... Probably TMI, but I'd be stripping in a heartbeat if he gave me that face.

• Too many feels! DX

But seriously, this has to be the best Rhyiona scene in the entire game. It's just so beautiful!

• loud crashing noises as I come charging through the door followed by electric guitar noises

ayy

I'm back! I swear I didn't abandon you all! I just had to leave for some time due to working on various projects and the fact my sleep schedule was so royally screwed up that I kept waking up at 4 PM.

Also I got dual monitors now. Dual monitors are cool.

ayy

With that being said, here's some Rhyiona to brighten up your day/night/afternoon.

ayy23

ayy4

ayy45

(All art not done by yours truly, clearly. I'm a terrible artist, haha. I do better making videos)

• Hello everybody! So what did i miss?

• Well....it certainly can't hurt...

And I have an entire folder of Rhys making vaguely-suggestive faces, so...I'll have plenty of inspiration. ...or distraction. Or both.

I think.... I think you may want to look at that image when you're writing that bone zone fanfic

• My Mother is going to kill me if I don't tell her what I want for Christmas... Any ideas? ;)

• edited December 2015

And it's canon whatever you chose before. In the end Rhyiona is inevitable!

Too many feels! DX But seriously, this has to be the best Rhyiona scene in the entire game. It's just so beautiful!

• edited December 2015

Try to not kill each other

ayy

I know I've been gone a while but... have we started killing our own kind and eating them to quench our thirst for more Rhyiona?

Also, see ya, sweet dreams.

• RHYIONA.

Morphias posted: »

Hello everybody! So what did i miss?

• It really is. 69 times better than that "flower scene" those Rhysha people keep talking about. Pff.

Too many feels! DX But seriously, this has to be the best Rhyiona scene in the entire game. It's just so beautiful!

• I'm still unsure if subtle nsfw content is allowed so that's why I'm not sharing the full thing.

It's also why I don't know if I can share the source but credit goes to thevulturesquadron.

• Inspiration. Of course. What else?

It's professional. Yeah. Right?

Well....it certainly can't hurt... And I have an entire folder of Rhys making vaguely-suggestive faces, so...I'll have plenty of inspiration. ...or distraction. Or both.

• edited December 2015

Tell her you want more Rhyiona or Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 to be announced for Christmas.

My Mother is going to kill me if I don't tell her what I want for Christmas... Any ideas?

• THIS. THIS. THIS.

Even if you ship Rhysha, THIS SCENE STILL HAPPENS. THE SEXY EYES STILL HAPPEN.

And it's canon whatever you chose before. In the end Rhyiona is inevitable!

• Me

My Mother is going to kill me if I don't tell her what I want for Christmas... Any ideas?

• edited December 2015

Do you mean the scene where Sasha gets the stupid looking pollen all over her face? XD

It really is. 69 times better than that "flower scene" those Rhysha people keep talking about. Pff.

• NO HOW COULD I MISS RHYIONA. my life will never be complete again ;-;

RHYIONA.

• Right. Absolutely.

It's aaaaallll for...um...science...

Inspiration. Of course. What else? It's professional. Yeah. Right?

• She's @Fleur_du_mal here :)

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm still unsure if subtle nsfw content is allowed so that's why I'm not sharing the full thing. It's also why I don't know if I can share the source but credit goes to thevulturesquadron.

• A Life size cardboard cut out of Rhys and Fiona? XD

• Best scene of the whole game. XD

Do you mean the scene where Sasha gets the stupid looking pollen all over her face? XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.