Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Her Xenophobia is understandable, due to what her family has been through due to the turians.

I find that the hate is understandable in the first and second game. In the first one for a significant amount of time she's xenophobic until you get her to lighten up. In the third she's more likeable, yeah.

• Well now I guess I better buckle down, so I can have it done, before you go to bed.

You are so welcome I can't wait to read it!!!

• Well, I've got a terrible headache and I'm tired as heck right now, BUT I'LL WRITE A SCENE TO KEEP MYSELF AWAKE. Me, you, and @Mawula will all post stories/scenes in the next few days. Life is glorious. BECAUSE RHYIONA IS LIFE.

...yeah, I'm really tired. I start acting weird and drunk when I'm tired.

Kennybadger posted: »

Well now I guess I better buckle down, so I can have it done, before you go to bed.

• True, that's just the reason people have given when i've asked why they chose kaidan over her.

Her Xenophobia is understandable, due to what her family has been through due to the turians.

• edited December 2015

we're probably scaring the guys away.

Woop,Woop,Woop,Woop!

enter image description here

I'd kiss her. No shame. ...we're probably scaring the guys away...

• Also, @BigBadWolf nickname fanfic. Ahhh, we gonna feel so sated and spoiled....

Well, I've got a terrible headache and I'm tired as heck right now, BUT I'LL WRITE A SCENE TO KEEP MYSELF AWAKE. Me, you, and @Mawula will a

• Look at all this Rhyiona.

It's a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Mawula posted: »

Also, @BigBadWolf nickname fanfic. Ahhh, we gonna feel so sated and spoiled....

• My main reason was Kaidan being a romanceable cutie geeky guy.

True, that's just the reason people have given when i've asked why they chose kaidan over her.

• edited December 2015

Yeaah, I can understand that most femshep's would have gone with Kaidan :) His backstory is pretty interesting, he's even more likeable in the third.
    Did you stay loyal or move on with someone else in the second and third game? Heheh.

My main reason was Kaidan being a romanceable cutie geeky guy.

• Ok, im done and on the whole not too bad for my first time IMO.

Look at all this Rhyiona. It's a beautiful, beautiful thing.

• SHOW MEEEEEEE.

Ok, im done and on the whole not too bad for my first time IMO.

• edited December 2015

Ok here it is I give you RHYIONA NOIRE

Rhys was standing outside of Fiona's apartment, staring at the echo log, she had sent him earlier that day.

" Hey Rhys meet me at my place at 7:30 for drinks" it said. The thought of being alone with a beautiful woman like Fiona was both terrifing and awesome.

"Ok I need a plan, before I go in there" Rhys said to himself. "Beauiful women like her dont go for dorky goofy guys like me". Rhys thought hard about this and it came to him. " I need to show her I'm a strong tough guy. Like Philip Marlowe or Mike Hammer. What girl wouldn't love a grizzled rugged badass like them". His mind goes into a reverie of a dark night.

I stare at the window to Fiona's apartment, being early I take out my pack of cigerettes and put one in my mouth. The light of the cigerette is the only light on this dark corner, I fill my lungs with smoke and wait. By the end of my second cigerette, a yellow light pierces the black night around me. I toss the cigerette on the ground and go up to the door. What big red eye sore on the rest of the brown landscape that door is, but the woman inside was a glimmer of hope and beauty to an otherwise damned hell of a place. Before I could even knock, she already is there, her beauty burrowing to my skull like a bullet.

" I was wondering if you were going to stand me up". Her gaze was like steel.

" I could never pass up an offer from a beautiful woman, kitten". That made her smile, as I walked in I saw she had the drinks already been poured and red candles were burning, it now offered the only light into that heavenly woman before me.

" So you think I'm pretty, huh, I bet you have told more then one woman that".

She handed me my drink as she said it. I looked at her and took a few sips of my drink before giving her an answer

"Only to the beautiful ones."

She laughed at that " I'm sure you met a few of them"

The look I gave her was supose ot be soft but im sure it still had some steel to it. " Hell you got it wrong there darling, there are a lot of pretty women in the world. Pretty and beautiful are different. Even some who may not look so pretty can be beauiful. Most guys make the mistake of choosing a woman who is pretty over a woman who is beautiful".

She seem to be a bit taken back by that. " Never would have guess you for a philosiifer, Rhys"

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me, all bad"

She looked at me and sip her drink as we sat in silence for awhile. " So am i pretty or beautiful".

I wanted to tell her she was the most lovely woman I ever met, then I looked her in the eyes the words got lost. So I opted for the only thing to do. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. " That answer your question, kitten". I then felt like the world was shaking me to my knees.

"Rhys, RHYS"

Rhys snapped back to reality as Fiona was shaking him out of his daydream.

"Rhys are you already drunk, your outside my door drooling". Fiona had a mixed look of disguest and shock on her face.

"No no just thinking, you look really beautiful Fiona". Fiona's face soften and gave Rhys a smile. "God your such a dork, but your my dork" Fiona then leaned in a kissed Rhys on the cheek. " Now come on the ice is melting" Fiona walk in to her apartment while Rhys stood there bewilder

"I know nothing about women".

• Just posted it ~hides under the covers~

SHOW MEEEEEEE.

• Most people got turned off before the whole reasoning behind it was there, and then the rest didn't care cause the lack of empathy for her by that point.

True, that's just the reason people have given when i've asked why they chose kaidan over her.

• edited December 2015

Loyal.

Cause I ship Garrus/Tali, and Jacob is just...meh.

Edited the name. I can't even remember it.

Most people got turned off before the whole reasoning behind it was there, and then the rest didn't care cause the lack of empathy for her by that point.

• My renegade Shep ships Garrius/Tali. Not so much my Paragon, Tali is all his. ^_^

Loyal. Cause I ship Garrus/Tali, and Jacob is just...meh. Edited the name. I can't even remember it.

• PFFFFF THAT ENDING.

Also, Rhys is totally the kind of guy to daydream himself into being smooth and sophisticated like that. AND I HAVE TO SAY, IT'S A PRETTY SEXY DAYDREAM.

Bravo, Kenny. Now stop hiding and get back here.

Ok here it is I give you RHYIONA NOIRE Rhys was standing outside of Fiona's apartment, staring at the echo log, she had sent him earli

• Plain awesome! I was like "hey, something's not right here, what's the catch?"

Also, Rhys' fantasy about himself, lol.

Ok here it is I give you RHYIONA NOIRE Rhys was standing outside of Fiona's apartment, staring at the echo log, she had sent him earli

• thank you Peanut ^_^

PFFFFF THAT ENDING. Also, Rhys is totally the kind of guy to daydream himself into being smooth and sophisticated like that. AND I HAVE TO SAY, IT'S A PRETTY SEXY DAYDREAM. Bravo, Kenny. Now stop hiding and get back here.

• Thanks Maw ^_^

Plain awesome! I was like "hey, something's not right here, what's the catch?" Also, Rhys' fantasy about himself, lol.

• Rhys snap back to reality as Fiona was shaking him out of his daydream.

my jaw literally dropped to the floor. Great job Kenny! Love itttt

• So much Rhyiona content is coming out in the next few days guys, let's get hyped! XD

• edited December 2015

Good to hear Maw!

No love for Jacob in ME2? Haha :) Understandable if you didn't because Kaidan's more interesting. I'd have done it for the paramour achievement or trophy on another playthrough if I was a chick.

Some ladies would have been fuming after they found out that Jacob cheats on you in the third and gets another woman pregnant if you romance him, lol which i hope was just laziness in development.

Loyal. Cause I ship Garrus/Tali, and Jacob is just...meh. Edited the name. I can't even remember it.

• Thanks Teen. ^_^

on a side note I really should have proof read that thing more......

Rhys snap back to reality as Fiona was shaking him out of his daydream. my jaw literally dropped to the floor. Great job Kenny! Love itttt

• I just watched a video and wow Laura is crazy talented. So happy her and Troy worked together as a couple a numerous amount of times.

I was watching Sunset Overdrive videos recently, I had sold mine. I realized one of the characters was voiced exactly like Fiona and I felt like the biggest dumb dumb ever. ._.

• RHYIONA HYPE YEAH ~flips over a table~

So much Rhyiona content is coming out in the next few days guys, let's get hyped! XD

• edited December 2015

SO IT'S FOUR IN THE MORNING AND I'M EXHAUSTED BUT HAVE A TINY LITTLE, HASTILY-PUT-TOGETHER STEAMY RHYIONA SCENE.

Okay, here.

"Ugh, I hate that this bed moves around so much..." Fiona shakes her head, pushing the bed back against the wall. "Why can't it just stay put?"

Rhys can't keep a smirk from creeping onto his lips. "You know it's totally our fault, right?"

Fiona stops halfway through crawling under the sheets to raise an eyebrow at him. "Was that a proposition?"

"Mm...not tonight." He slips into bed beside her. "Got a killer headache."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah...? What's so weird about that?"

She shrugs, tucking herself against him. "That's just a typical excuse people use when they don't want sex."

"Really? That's....that's dumb, why would...?"

"I dunno."

Rhys shakes his head, pulling her closer. The warmth of her body and the familiar, intoxicating scent of leather and spice makes him feel so safe. And...mildly aroused. "For the record, though, sex with you? Is...it's amazing."

"It's sex, Rhys. Even when it's bad...it's still pretty damn good."

"Now I have heard that one," he mumbles. "It's like pizza... I like pizza. And sex. They're both great..."

She sighs, but a ghost of a laugh makes its way into the sound. The feeling of her breath on his skin sends a pleasant tingle racing down his spine. "I love you, you big idiot..."

"Is this how our relationship is gonna be? You tell me you love me, then insult me, then...stick your...hand...down my...pants—hello." Suddenly, every trace of fatigue he'd felt is gone, replaced with a very familiar, very uncomfortable tightening in the pit of his stomach.

"Well, it's a pretty effective combination, isn't it?" Her voice is uncharacteristically husky.

"...yeah, yeah, it's, uh...it's...it works." Almost involuntarily, Rhys finds his lips against hers. The fact that she just chuckles into his mouth and starts playing with the hair at the back of his neck only sends him deeper into his hormone-induced haze.

Before things can get too far, though, she pulls away, eyes narrowed, lips quirked in a mischievous smile. "Thought you said you had a headache..."

"Yeah...yeah, I do, but your hand is...very persuasive..."

She doesn't say anything, just grins, slides her fingers up the inside of his thigh, and moves back in to continue the kiss. This time, he doesn't even try to resist. In a single, swift motion, he pulls himself up over her, burying his fingers in her hair. Seconds tick by, seeming like hours. Rhys can barely think straight; this is such a sensory overload, but thankfully, he doesn't really have to. Mouths pressed together, fingers rubbing circles into her shoulders—all of it comes naturally to him. It feels right. And she likes it, too, judging from the way she's sucking on his bottom lip and grabbing at his ribs with her other hand and starting to make those cute little noises—

"Okay...okay. Okay." She breaks the kiss, breathless.

It takes Rhys a moment to come to his senses; his head is swimming and her hand is still down his pants. "What...?"

"Are we...are we gonna do this, or...?"

"I..." His body is screaming at him to say yes, but... "...I don't know if I could make it," he admits, somewhat reluctant. "Let's just...keep doing what we're doing?"

Apparently that's all the answer she needs, which is fine by him. He doesn't feel like talking much at the moment, anyway. Lips dance over skin, delicate, working their way up and down necks, across shoulders and collarbones, along jaws, behind ears. Her slender fingers trace over his tattoos, and all the constant contact is making him lose his mind. Everything is a blur of sensation. Warm bodies, curious hands, hungry mouths, gentle breaths. It's driving him so high that he just feels like one, big, raw nerve. Thinking about nothing, feeling everything.

His breath hitches as rough nails scrape along his back and he manages to pull his thoughts together long enough to mutter, "Easy there..."

"Thought you liked scars," she whispers back. "Besides, I'm Pandoran. We mark what's ours so no one else takes it..."

Rhys hesitates, drawing away to look at her. He doesn't think he'll ever get over how gorgeous she looks lying on her back like this, hair ruffled, cheeks flushed. A slow, lazy grin spreads across his face. "...that's really hot."

Her only response is to pull him back down, and he's just vaguely aware of how his headache has disappeared before their lips meet and he's caught up in that familiar euphoria yet again.

Good night. See you in a few hours. -passes out-

• Oh, oh, oh... I have to agree with Rhys.

....that's really hot.

SO IT'S FOUR IN THE MORNING AND I'M EXHAUSTED BUT HAVE A TINY LITTLE, HASTILY-PUT-TOGETHER STEAMY RHYIONA SCENE. Okay, here. "Ugh,

• "Yeah...yeah, I do, but your hand is...very persuasive..."

I fell out my chair laughing at this.

Its bold, sexy, and right up my alley. I loved it...Also Good night Peanut Dream sweet dreams of Rhys

SO IT'S FOUR IN THE MORNING AND I'M EXHAUSTED BUT HAVE A TINY LITTLE, HASTILY-PUT-TOGETHER STEAMY RHYIONA SCENE. Okay, here. "Ugh,

• We keep inspiring each other. This is like Rhyiona perpetuum mobile.

"Yeah...yeah, I do, but your hand is...very persuasive..." I fell out my chair laughing at this. Its bold, sexy, and right up my alley. I loved it...Also Good night Peanut Dream sweet dreams of Rhys

• Kaidan in ME3... Mmmm.

Decisive, tough, with sprinkles of grey hair... Hot.

Good to hear Maw! No love for Jacob in ME2? Haha Understandable if you didn't because Kaidan's more interesting. I'd have done it for th

• Gives ya a warm fuzzy feeling doesn't it.

We keep inspiring each other. This is like Rhyiona perpetuum mobile.

• Miss me? :D

Sorry man, I've been exhausted these past 2 weeks. If I'm not at work then I'm asleep or doing other things. I still come here though, but as Eryka said I am in the 'catch-up' process still :(

I'm taking some much deserved time off soon though so I can catch up on my damn writing! XD

armis37 posted: »

Where's @HazzatheMan? I thought he was an order-keeper of some sorts here.

• 2 pages left, just do it!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Miss me? Sorry man, I've been exhausted these past 2 weeks. If I'm not at work then I'm asleep or doing other things. I still come here

• edited December 2015

Incoming Kaidan and Mawula fanfic. Lol
    I ship you two.

Kaidan in ME3... Mmmm. Decisive, tough, with sprinkles of grey hair... Hot.

• Hey, guys! I'm back from school ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• Hahaha. No, now I'm all for Handsome Jack. Kaidan is past.

Incoming Kaidan and Mawula fanfic. Lol I ship you two.

• High on Rhyiona. Just check those fanfics.....

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys! I'm back from school ^-^ How are you all today?

• You'll have a overdose soon

High on Rhyiona. Just check those fanfics.....

• 2 Rhyiona fanfics in a day. Yay <3

That reminds me: I should really keep working on my fanfic but I'm stuck ._.

High on Rhyiona. Just check those fanfics.....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.