Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Too l8 m8

enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Don't die, please.

• And then, you'll make a naked Jack scene.

Mawula posted: »

AND WE WILL WRITE IT RHYIONICALLY. and I will revive Jack from that ECHO eye......

• No,keep'em coming bruh,they're awesome ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Mate... ZapThroat x Kristi OTP Oh shit... I should really stop with those member ships .-.

• HERE'S A HUG GIF BACK YO! <3

they were upgrading the cables from copper to fibers or something :I

Is that supposed to do something? XD

,haven't got much on my plate tomorrow so I'm definitely gonna spend my time here :D

Awesome! You should try and catch up on all the Rhyiona you missed...or not. YOU DO YOU! :D I have school work to do this weekend, but that crap makes me so unmotivated and bored that I just go back to what I usually do on the weekends.

Looks like TTG has been really active recently.

In terms of making games like Batman? YEAH, THEY ARE. They also have a Marvel project they're showing off next year. Wish Tales Season 2 would be a thing next year, but the team needs a well-deserved break. :)

ZapThroat posted: »

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH It's just that the internet was off for a "while",they were upgrading the cables from copper to fibers or something

• You know what, lets just write it. They have to many games in production right now. This is why we better get something from the characters in Borderlands 3; even though Rhys and Fiona teleported. People actually wanted Fiona's steps toward vault hunting in Episode 3 to be a sign as a playable BL3 character.

WHAT IS THIS. LIKE, FIVE FANFICS IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS?!? TELLTALE, IF YOU DON'T GIVE US SEASON TWO, WE'RE GOING TO WRITE IT OURSELVES

• Sandra must be happy

Too l8 m8

• NOOOOOOOOOO

ZapThroat × You

• Oh, I have quite a few of Jack that I think you'll like...

I know, right? I'm not protected from it either. You can use Jack

• Mostly the events that are taking place in the Telltale game.

Also, the houses, the characters, what the 'Game of Thrones' is... maybe. xD

Also, just to let you know, if you don't know already, the game is beginning at the end of Season 3 of the show and ends in the end of Season 4. :)

And yeah... you will get spoiled...

Ugh... that sucks... I just hope your internet won't be out again Don't worry They were just upgrading the cables,not gonna happen

• Let's ask him first. @SirScrubbington, shall I do it?

And then, you'll make a naked Jack scene.

• Yeah... ;__;

Ah, fuck, I miss him so much ;______________;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

he must be busy ;-;

• ZapThroat × Me ?

NOOOOOOOOOO

• He said yes.

Let's ask him first. @SirScrubbington, shall I do it?

• enter image description here

ZapThroat × Me ?

• We have to see this positively, Paul and Jen are going to have twins IRL.

Yeah... ;__; Ah, fuck, I miss him so much ;______________;

• I love this so much, the bets were so cute.

She could feel her eye twitching involuntarily every few minutes and it was becoming more irritating than she could handle. To be fair, s

• edited December 2015

NO JACK.

HE HAD HIS FIFTEEN MINUTES (READ: THREE GAMES) OF FAME ALREADY.

AND WE WILL WRITE IT RHYIONICALLY. and I will revive Jack from that ECHO eye......

• Good old necrophilia

• It would be SUPER COOL if she were a DLC playable like Krieg or Gaige.

You know what, lets just write it. They have to many games in production right now. This is why we better get something from the characters

• I mean since all of these Rhyiona content is coming out today, I'll post mine in a few hours. Love you guys. All of this content is fantastic and telltale needs to recognize that this game sparked something special.

• Eh, fuck them. A bunch of ultra TT fanboys who defend their beloved company by shitting on any other titles that may compare, and then they base their judgement on their opinions, which somehow magically pass as "cold, hard facts".

Sorry, just tired of them ^^

careful, I'm sure some LiS haters might be reading. :P

• Badass Accountant. 10/10 best character.

Some accountant (probably virgin) )

• COME ON YOU GUYS. BRING IT IN FOR THE REAL THING. LET'S HUG IT OUT.

IN THE NAME OF RHYIONA.

I mean since all of these Rhyiona content is coming out today, I'll post mine in a few hours. Love you guys. All of this content is fantastic and telltale needs to recognize that this game sparked something special.

• Is that supposed to do something? XD

Not much :P They said it'd make the service much more stable,but I seriously doubt that XD

You should try and catch up on all the Rhyiona you missed...or not. YOU DO YOU!

I have school work to do this weekend, but that crap makes me so unmotivated and bored that I just go back to what I usually do on the weekends.

I know that feel,because I had to experience it today:(Don't worry,you can make it ;)

In terms of making games like Batman? YEAH, THEY ARE

Yeah,I'm so HYPE for that and Michonne,looks like 2016 is gonna be one helluva year :D

Wish Tales Season 2 would be a thing next year, but the team needs a well-deserved break. :)

I wouldn't really expect S2 next year,but I have a feeling there would probably be a small DLC to explain the post-EP5 scene.

kristi78968 posted: »

HERE'S A HUG GIF BACK YO! they were upgrading the cables from copper to fibers or something :I Is that supposed to do som

• Okay, okay, the more left for myself laughs like a villain

NO JACK. HE HAD HIS FIFTEEN MINUTES (READ: THREE GAMES) OF FAME ALREADY.

Mostly the events that are taking place in the Telltale game. Also, the houses, the characters, what the 'Game of Thrones' is... maybe. x

• It is the glorious 'someone else' line. The essence of Rhyiona.

This was flawless and I could literally feel the emotion and the scene! Great Job Mawula!

• OMG YOU USED A RODRIK GIF! <3

FUCK YEAH <3

Thanks

• I'm ready. I think.

Oh, I have quite a few of Jack that I think you'll like...

• You can have him.

Okay, okay, the more left for myself laughs like a villain

• enter image description here

JK,I know he's awesome :)

OMG YOU USED A RODRIK GIF! FUCK YEAH

• I'm planning another what if fanfic... What if Rhys evaded that jack-injector on Pandora after crash? Then he didn't need to kill him. And Jack was left there to be discovered centuries later.

You can have him.

• It's alright, I don't see why people hate it so much anyway. I mean, yeah, the dialogue was kind of weird sometimes but I thought it was overall a cool story.

armis37 posted: »

Eh, fuck them. A bunch of ultra TT fanboys who defend their beloved company by shitting on any other titles that may compare, and then they

• It will be a record I believe. Six fanfics!!!!

I mean since all of these Rhyiona content is coming out today, I'll post mine in a few hours. Love you guys. All of this content is fantastic and telltale needs to recognize that this game sparked something special.

• edited December 2015

Is anyone having thoughts that TellTale may need to take some of their stuff slow? Yes, it's slow enough (Everyone hates the times of releases) but I think they're honestly overworking themselves. They are working on Minecraft still and are beginning production on other games like Marvel, Batman, TWD Season 3, TWD Michonne, and a confirmed Game of Thrones Season 2. This seems like so much for a company who's recently in past years made it big. They're making all of this with an outdated engine that causes texture glitches and sometimes even freezing on consoles. I know this really isn't the place to discuss this, but I'm not usre where else to put it. Tales is the only part of the community page I participate in, and this is TellTale's most viewed thread and probably the most active at this point.

EDIT: Also, I must add that people like us are gonna want some sort of continuation to Tales and EVERYBODY wants The Wolf Among Us Season 2 to be announced still. They need to atleast upgrade their engine IMO, and will need to focus very hard for all these series. I want them to be great like every other TTG series, nothing rushed; which is why I'm kinda glad they delayed Michonne.

• thank you so much <3 had to include something else in the story so I went by that

I love this so much, the bets were so cute.

• well, maybe

Busy having sex with Jen.

• so many stories today, I love it ;-;

• I agree

Is anyone having thoughts that TellTale may need to take some of their stuff slow? Yes, it's slow enough (Everyone hates the times of releas

Sign in to comment in this discussion.