Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah... :'3

Rodrik is love, Rodrik is life <3

ZapThroat posted: »

JK,I know he's awesome

• Jen should stop sucking him

ABigBadWolf posted: »

well, maybe

• But who's better though?

Asher or Rodrick?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah... :'3 Rodrik is love, Rodrik is life

• The dialogue didn't really bother me. Hella is a cool word ^^

The only really bad thing was the lip-syncing. But even that was improved by the last episode.

It's alright, I don't see why people hate it so much anyway. I mean, yeah, the dialogue was kind of weird sometimes but I thought it was overall a cool story.

• *too many

so many stories today, I love it ;-;

• Why not both? :)

But who's better though? Asher or Rodrick?

• enter image description here

Why not both?

Mawula posted: »

I'm planning another what if fanfic... What if Rhys evaded that jack-injector on Pandora after crash? Then he didn't need to kill him. And Jack was left there to be discovered centuries later.

• Oh hell yes. Try to imagine his reaction to the world where no one knows him :)

• I'm surely the minority, but I do not mind not having tftb season 2. It is already a masterpiece.

Is anyone having thoughts that TellTale may need to take some of their stuff slow? Yes, it's slow enough (Everyone hates the times of releas

• SAY IT AGAIN.

I WILL FIGHT YOU.

Eryka posted: »

*too many

• WTF HOW COULD YOU

*too many

• So,I've been reading a novel last week called "The Da Vinci Code",it was great but what got me more interested in it is how similar Sophie Novo (The french agent that works with the protagonist:Robert Langdon) to Fiona in terms of looks,face,attitude and even back-story,so when they started to fall in love with each other,all that I could think of was

Rhyiona

I guess one can't simply get enough :)

And that's ladies and gentlemen,is how you survive for a month without Rhyiona ;)

• *too many

SAY IT AGAIN. I WILL FIGHT YOU.

• In all seriousness, I think that sounds like a really cool idea.

Oh hell yes. Try to imagine his reaction to the world where no one knows him

• How could I?

It's simple! I used my keyboard!

WTF HOW COULD YOU

• hey hey hey

yo yo yo

• Yo

enter image description here

yo yo yo

• Oh yeah, that was pretty bad but it wasn't gamebreaking or anything so I felt like the complaints were just to hate on it, honestly.

armis37 posted: »

The dialogue didn't really bother me. Hella is a cool word ^^ The only really bad thing was the lip-syncing. But even that was improved by the last episode.

• You only read that? You did nothing else to survive? Not even fapping and thinking of Rhyiona at the same time?

So,I've been reading a novel last week called "The Da Vinci Code",it was great but what got me more interested in it is how similar Sophie N

• "I'm gonna save you the amount of times I fapped while thinking of Rhyiona"

Handsome Jack-2015

You only read that? You did nothing else to survive? Not even fapping and thinking of Rhyiona at the same time?

• yOoOoOoOoO

Yo

• eyyyyyyyyyy

yo yo yo

• Yo yo yo. How's it going, Dom?

yo yo yo

• why you...

How could I? It's simple! I used my keyboard!

• Tell me ;)

"I'm gonna save you the amount of times I fapped while thinking of Rhyiona" Handsome Jack-2015

*too many

• Well..let's just say it was a really unhealthy amount ;)

Tell me

• Seriously, did you ever fap while thinking of Rhyiona?

Well..let's just say it was a really unhealthy amount

• Daily :)

Seriously, did you ever fap while thinking of Rhyiona?

• What's the problem with salamanders!? RACIST!

• Keyboards is something that you are using right now ^^

why you...

• Goin good, firehawk cultist gifted me BL2 (Thanks again dude), so I'm gonna try to spend the weekend playing it.

Yo yo yo. How's it going, Dom?

• Is that a joke

Daily

• Good to hear you got BL2.

If you want, I can help you sometimes in BL2 :)

Goin good, firehawk cultist gifted me BL2 (Thanks again dude), so I'm gonna try to spend the weekend playing it.

• Nope,seriously,I had nothing better to do :I

Is that a joke

• Yes, but they already set up the ending to basically lead up to a sequel. Yes, the game is perfect, that's the thing though. They might aswell do another season after how critically acclaimed it was. Why would you turn down doing that? I felt empty for a whole month after I finished episode 5, knowing it was over and it'd be a while til we get an announcement of S2 or no continuation. I'm fine now, but gosh dangit they should make a S2 at some point. Preferably Ep. 5 finished before mid-2018. I'll be going off for some personal plans then. I'm sorry I digressed to much, I just ramble on sometimes...

I'm surely the minority, but I do not mind not having tftb season 2. It is already a masterpiece.

• I might take up on that offer, since we're in the same time zone. I had BL2 on my 360 and completed it with Axton, it's hard getting used to keyboard and mouse.

Good to hear you got BL2. If you want, I can help you sometimes in BL2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.