Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• All I want is to give him peace. Peace is what everyone deserves, regardless anything.

In all seriousness, I think that sounds like a really cool idea.

• Fiona seems weird/happy/high

kristi78968 posted: »

Source

• She looks Vallory age....

Eryka posted: »

Fiona seems weird/happy/high

• a five minute thing yeah okay :)

whet is this i made it in five mins tops

haha the orange light thing goes up rhys' nose and fiona's mouth

• Why is this thing so funny? Haha

a five minute thing yeah okay haha the orange light thing goes up rhys' nose and fiona's mouth

• I WAS LITERALLY JUST THINKING THAT

Just read that Troy Baker did some Batman voice acting for Lego DImensions or whatever it is. Thing is, it would be great for him to join Te

• edited December 2015

I honestly thought it was cute at first but now I look at it and they're eating the noodle thing.

EDIT: WAAAIT IT'S LADY AND THE TRAMP REMADE OH MY

Why is this thing so funny? Haha

• It's a magic noodle! Who's also fire!

I honestly thought it was cute at first but now I look at it and they're eating the noodle thing. EDIT: WAAAIT IT'S LADY AND THE TRAMP REMADE OH MY

• Yes

Don't make it awkward xoxo

@Eryka

Mawula posted: »

Let's ask him first. @SirScrubbington, shall I do it?

• Ah, come on!

Yes Don't make it awkward xoxo @Eryka

• Nose is killing me.

a five minute thing yeah okay haha the orange light thing goes up rhys' nose and fiona's mouth

• Like a magic Gortys spaghetti?

It's a magic noodle! Who's also fire!

• edited December 2015

All right. I'll give it a try, but I can't promise there'll be anything good aside from that Jack-ass.

Yes Don't make it awkward xoxo @Eryka

• We found her upgrade! What a miracle! It's coming out of Rhys' nose!

Like a magic Gortys spaghetti?

• so much rhyiona today, did everyone get inspired at once or what

• She doesn’t call him anymore. He misses their late-night talks, hearing her voice growing softer and softer as she desperately tries to stay awake until she’s forced to sheepishly admit that she should be going. He’s always had sleeping difficulties so he cheerfully wishes her a good night, then switches off the call. Stays silent for a bit, then whispers “I love you” at the phone. Never to her face, he’s never dared.

It’s been awhile since their last six-hour texting conversation. The type where they say goofy stuff and he makes a fool of himself, a cute fool, she calls it. It always makes him smile, a huge grin that he can’t control. The type where kissy-face smileys and hearts are exchanged without really meaning too much. Even though they mean so much more to him, even though he’s taken more screenshots than he can count of the things she says at 5 AM.

He doesn’t start the conversations, neither does she. It’s not like before, when saying “hey” feels like the most natural thing in the world and saying “goodbye” is followed with the reassuring warmth in his chest that comes with the certainty she’ll be there tomorrow, that they can continue right where they left off. Not like now, where every silence, every stop in the flow of speech is accompanied with the heaviest of regrets.

She’s stopped pressing him to visit. If they do talk, not a word is said about the distance between them, one that could be crossed, were they to work for it. Not at all like the crazy ideas they’ve spawned in the past. Him riding a moonshot. Her conning a billionaire. Him quitting his job, getting thrown out to the planet below. He never tells her how real the last one is, how many of his sleepless nights he’s spent planning the day that he’ll return to her. How they’ll be together again.

He’s never sure where she is. If he gets news, it’s from her sister, telling him of her recent exploits and hesitantly adding that of course she would’ve called if she’d had time. He worries, she’s always made sure to send him reports, lively and seemingly out-of-breath. No matter what she’s been through, she tells him everything, then asks to hear about his day. She doesn’t ask anymore. He doesn’t, either.

Days go by, he keeps forgetting to check up on her and when he does it’s only for a few minutes, before the words die out without a proper ending. Texts flow past, meaningless “how are you”s and “gotta go”s. Somewhere along the line, he starts finding them a nuisance. Everything he hears from her, every time he forces himself to start a short chat, after a minute’s doubt with his thumb over the “Send” button, makes him more bitter. It’s beginning to become apparent, everywhere he goes he feels worried eyes on him, people asking him if he’s okay. He isolates himself and reads pages of their old conversations, stopping at the point where they first started drifting apart.

The truth is, it’s not her fault. For all he knows, she’s down there, looking at her phone, silently begging him to say something. She’s giving up. He gets the feeling he already has.

Just contributing to the outburst of Rhyiona fanfics, eh? Doing my part...

• I guess @ZapThroat is really inspired by Rhyiona, cauz' you know... ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

so much rhyiona today, did everyone get inspired at once or what

• ??????????

I guess @ZapThroat is really inspired by Rhyiona, cauz' you know...

• Just, check the comments...

??????????

• You had to do it... This is too much "real life stuff", you pretty Joey... Beautiful, amazing and sad like our life that is passing by, whether we want it or not.

JumpyJoey posted: »

She doesn’t call him anymore. He misses their late-night talks, hearing her voice growing softer and softer as she desperately tries to stay

• Joey, you are a wonderful person.

Today has been an extremely productive day in Rhyiona history.

She doesn’t call him anymore. He misses their late-night talks, hearing her voice growing softer and softer as she desperately tries to stay

• eye bleach needed asap.

Just, check the comments...

• I couldn't warn you in time...

:'(

eye bleach needed asap.

• FapThroat is... a cool guy, also really dirty.

eye bleach needed asap.

• I had to do it... okay no I didn't but it happened and thank you so much, you pretty human being :3

You had to do it... This is too much "real life stuff", you pretty Joey... Beautiful, amazing and sad like our life that is passing by, whether we want it or not.

• Bah, haterzzzz.

Just enjoy things and let others enjoy what they enjoy.

And also party on dudes.

Oh yeah, that was pretty bad but it wasn't gamebreaking or anything so I felt like the complaints were just to hate on it, honestly.

• Hey, at least I'm not the weirdo, not this time.

I couldn't warn you in time...

• Here, m8.

enter image description here

eye bleach needed asap.

• He doesn't need that.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Here, m8.

• No, you had to. This day is calling to anyone able to write. Else, I can't explain all these works.

I had to do it... okay no I didn't but it happened and thank you so much, you pretty human being

• As are youuu Peanut! You, Maw, Wolfie, Kenny and Kristi all posted such beautiful writings :D

Yes, December 4th shall forever be known as... (helpmeouthereI'mcrapatnames)

Joey, you are a wonderful person. Today has been an extremely productive day in Rhyiona history.

• eye bleach

Bruh...

He doesn't need that.

• oh my GOD WHY

• He's going to be okay.

Hey, I should add FapThroat into my fanfic... Oh, he's totally going to hate me.

eye bleach Bruh...

• :///////////////////

He's going to be okay. Hey, I should add FapThroat into my fanfic... Oh, he's totally going to hate me.

• ahhh, haven't we all gone through similar things with family or friends...

this was a really good read joey, very real

• thank you friend

Here, m8.

• Wolfenus, did you ever had a kind of crush on Zappy?

//////////////////

• Hey, at least they're both alive...

My angst kills people.

kristi78968 posted: »

oh my GOD WHY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.