Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Mm that's my point.

I will sleep now, it's been two hours since I decided I was gonna sleep.

Eryka posted: »

*when I'm joking

• It's okay you need a hug, everyone needs hugs.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

tfw you're having a great Rhyiona day but the flu gets you ;-;

• I can't...

Good night little kangaroo <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Mm that's my point. I will sleep now, it's been two hours since I decided I was gonna sleep.

• Thanks Peanut!

Well, you nailed it!

• It's more being humble then dissing

Popping in to tell you to stop dissing yourself. Your story is Rhyiona, it's funny, it's in-character, and that's what matters.

• Should I repost this again later so the others won't have to dig for it? I'm in the latest time zone so it's barely 5'oclock here lol

Well, you nailed it!

• Whoa, today was more active than usual sucks to have missed it, at least I finally caught up! So great to see some really awesome things ....and then there's the other stuff... yeah...

Anyways, Que tal? (^^,)

• I'll give you permission right now lol (if you plan to do this)

Great idea

I may end up editing and posting all the stories I've saved to a big collection on AO3. Of course I'd get everyone's permission and give cre

• You can if you want, but most people generally read through the posts they missed. And if they don't, well...then that's their loss.

You can also just mention it. But ultimately, you do whatever you want! :)

Should I repost this again later so the others won't have to dig for it? I'm in the latest time zone so it's barely 5'oclock here lol

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited December 2015

Did you know that ZapThroat is fapping every morning while thinking of Rhyiona?

No, you didn't know? Well, now you do.

Whoa, today was more active than usual sucks to have missed it, at least I finally caught up! So great to see some really awesome things ....and then there's the other stuff... yeah... Anyways, Que tal? (^^,)

• This was so great love love love it

• Sure, but saying you don't need to be added to the list!? You're just as much a part of this writing side of the Rhyiona shippers as the rest of us...

Kennybadger posted: »

It's more being humble then dissing

• I'm not saying it was bad, just that they consistently produce great fanfics. Thats all.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Mm true, c'est la vie. It certainly wasn't a bad attempt and you deserve to be on the list as much as anyone else!

• Today was very productive for us wow

Whoa, today was more active than usual sucks to have missed it, at least I finally caught up! So great to see some really awesome things ....and then there's the other stuff... yeah... Anyways, Que tal? (^^,)

• I wish you best. Especially if you go from cold to hot constantly. I feel like I'll die everytime I get that

ABigBadWolf posted: »

tfw you're having a great Rhyiona day but the flu gets you ;-;

• edited December 2015

That was under "the other stuff", tmi.

Did you know that ZapThroat is fapping every morning while thinking of Rhyiona? No, you didn't know? Well, now you do.

• You don't like to know that?

That was under "the other stuff", tmi.

• If I can consistently produce them, like you guys can, I'll argee with that. Which means I'll be doing another one which ill make better. To be worthy of such an honor. ^.^

Sure, but saying you don't need to be added to the list!? You're just as much a part of this writing side of the Rhyiona shippers as the rest of us...

• Well, know that you have my full support.

If I can consistently produce them, like you guys can, I'll argee with that. Which means I'll be doing another one which ill make better. To be worthy of such an honor. ^.^

• Good to know! I'm still gathering them from the early pages from before I joined, so it might be a while before I get around to doing this...

I'll give you permission right now lol (if you plan to do this) Great idea

• There was never a doubt in my mind, darling, never a doubt

Well, know that you have my full support.

• They are awesome though! Read'em all and enjoyed'em all :b Pls no kill... I have an imaginary wife and two children...

Oh yeah totally! Also, I promise nothing...≖_≖

Anyway, how was your day? :D My Fridays are usually pretty good and this wasn't an exception :)

Class still being a huge pain but other than that it was alright thanks for asking! ᵔ_ᵔ

• I could have lived without it.

You don't like to know that?

• <3

There was never a doubt in my mind, darling, never a doubt

• Same, but I can't believe Zappy told me.

I could have lived without it.

• edited December 2015

Love will reign...such a mushy softy...bravo.Maw

Mawula posted: »

To continue Joey's story. Rhys wakes up to the door buzz. It is an early morning, and he is disoriented, to put it lightly. Still, he man

• Really? You're like the most lewd person here why wouldn't he tell you? xp

Besides I'm sure he was just joking....hopefully.

Same, but I can't believe Zappy told me.

• I'm pretty sure he wasn't joking, @ZapThroat am I right?

Really? You're like the most lewd person here why wouldn't he tell you? xp Besides I'm sure he was just joking....hopefully.

• Thanks, sweetie.

enter image description here

you too

• Lets not make this awkward by dragging him back into this pls.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't joking, @ZapThroat am I right?

• Heheheheheheh, I can't promise anything ;)

Lets not make this awkward by dragging him back into this pls.

• Your welcome darling, also the look of bliss and happiness on Fiona's is so adoreable.

Thanks, sweetie.

• I have so many cute Fiona faces. Sometimes I just stare at her face and think about how cute she is. And...y'know, I do it with Rhys, too...

Your welcome darling, also the look of bliss and happiness on Fiona's is so adoreable.

• Lol that doesn't shock me at all.....I must confess I do it with Fiona myself.

I have so many cute Fiona faces. Sometimes I just stare at her face and think about how cute she is. And...y'know, I do it with Rhys, too...

• They're just both so so adorable. Separately, but especially together.

Lol that doesn't shock me at all.....I must confess I do it with Fiona myself.

• Lol you only say that, because it's totally true. Them together in those romantic hugs i can't help to grin like a moron.....but a mushy guy so thats normal

They're just both so so adorable. Separately, but especially together.

• You should have seen me re-watching my recording of the Vault Scene. I was a mess. I was literally sitting on the couch, curled up, chewing on my knuckles, making really high-pitched noises. Every time I see it, it just gets better...

Lol you only say that, because it's totally true. Them together in those romantic hugs i can't help to grin like a moron.....but a mushy guy so thats normal

• ~Bear hugs~ Dont be sad be happy ^.^

Give me a hug, please.

• Aww poor Peanut ~hugs~

That whole finish was awesome. Getting Rhys to reject Rhysha was a cherry on top of a sundae.

You should have seen me re-watching my recording of the Vault Scene. I was a mess. I was literally sitting on the couch, curled up, chewing on my knuckles, making really high-pitched noises. Every time I see it, it just gets better...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.