Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Can you PM me? ;) please

Mawula posted: »

Jack thing is ready. Do not miss your PMs kiddos. If anyone else wants the link, just ask. Or simply check ao3. Sorry for the offtop. Not sorry for smut.

• Nope. I can PM you it though!

Is it on ao3?

• I already did. o_o

Eryka posted: »

Can you PM me? please

• Oh, please do that.

kristi78968 posted: »

Nope. I can PM you it though!

• When?

I already did. o_o

• kristi pls

enter image description here

Wrote a little something for Rhyiona and I wish I could share it publicly buuut, I can't. If you want a link to it, I can PM you it. Showed a few members and they liked it.

• Just when I posted this post. Okay, I'll do it again.

When?

• This scene only happens in the intro if you go after the girls in Hollow Point. This way if you reach Old Haven together, Fiona can give him the shoe back. I went directly to Old Haven so Rhys was left shoe-less for the entire episode :)). So in the intro instead of Jack messing with Rhys while he drives, you have Fiona throwing him that ugly shoe and smiling at him. Which I consider a win ;)

Is it "trust Jack" playthrough? I do not remember this scene.

• oh! look at these perfect things!!!

• I returned him the shoe, but I still don't remember it...

This scene only happens in the intro if you go after the girls in Hollow Point. This way if you reach Old Haven together, Fiona can give him

• Got mine :)) will update after I will read. Thanks luv ;)

Jack thing is ready. Do not miss your PMs kiddos. If anyone else wants the link, just ask. Or simply check ao3. Sorry for the offtop. Not sorry for smut.

• omg!! I'm the crazy one for getting so exited at reading this!! <3

It's a promise! I had planned some stuff this weekend but it turned out that I have no time. But at least I will try to upload some new sketches on tumblr these days. If they will have Rhys and Fiona I will also try to share them here.... and keep them 'children friendly' unlike last time.

If you ever have ideas... if anyone has ideas, share. I can try to practice and come up with more Rhyiona content.

Cheers, luv! <3

Daryace posted: »

I call you artist because, rlly,YOU'RE ONE. A BIG ONE! Even I have some of your Rhyiona pics in my phone saved. So imagine! Just ple

• GIMME GIMME BABY!

enter image description here

Wrote a little something for Rhyiona and I wish I could share it publicly buuut, I can't. If you want a link to it, I can PM you it. Showed a few members and they liked it.

• Check yo' PMs!

kristi pls

• late replay.. sorry.

You know, I am actually scared of a second season of TFTBL. Because I am afraid that they will mess things out. I wouldn't mind them appearing in a new Borderlands game, though. And not as main characters because of the same reasons. Maybe some related quests? The Borderlands universe is left in an awkward state at this point considering the way both the Pre-sequel and Tales ended. But who knows...

And I'm sure their sex life is insane.

That makes 2 of us. I. need. time. Because I have this M rated idea stuck in my head and I want to do something about it :))

As for Torgue, if you have the game on PC and if you ever feel like playing, I'm game for both BL2 and Pre-Sequel. Not much of a fan of the first one.

Thinking about their dynamic like this makes it so much easier to imagine, somehow... I'd be happy if season 2 was just "the life of Rhyi

• What, and I get no Jack gif?! (Jk)

GIMME GIMME BABY!

• Thanks so much! <3

Great writing! Well done! 10/10

• Maybe I'll continue and find out...

Jack. Jack. You bastard. Yet, all he says is true... I'm sure she will make it. What would you say then?

• DO IT. pretty please.

Maybe I'll continue and find out...

• I would love to read it!

• My PMs are ready for you Mawula <3 ;)

• GIMME! GIMME!

• Don't worry about it, it's not like this conversation is gonna disappear. :)

I agree. I think the way Tales ended was perfect. It tied things up, had a good ending, and left possibilities open for the fans, so we can fill in the gaps/continue the story with our art and writing.

As for Borderlands 3...yeah, I honestly don't know what they're going to do. Because we have warnings of war at the end of the Pre-Sequel (which is about when Tales is taking place), so....are they going to do anything with that? It would be dumb to have such a big lead-up into a potentially lore-heavy game (which would be AWESOME) and then forget about it. As for including the Tales characters, I think it would be really cool to have the wreck of Helios be the new "hub" like Sanctuary or Fyrestone or Concordia (I think that's the main city in TPS, haven't actually played it) and have Vaughn be one of the main quest-givers. Fiona would be awesome as a DLC playable Vault Hunter. It would be super cool to find ECHO-tapes with notes left by Rhys in random Atlas facilities...Sasha....eh, don't really care. Maybe she and August could be involved in a side quest arc or something. There are so many great directions they could take it. I just hope it's not disappointing. :/

I have a couple sexy ideas in the works right now that I can't wait to finish. What would yours be? Writing or art? ...or both...?

I have BL2 on PC. Don't have TPS or the first one, though. But I've got all the campaign DLC for BL2, also, and I'll be picking up a few of the headhunters too pretty soon, so we'd have a ton to play! Unfortunately, with the end of the semester, I'm really busy with papers and finals and stuff, so I haven't been able to play much of anything besides an episode of Tales here and there. :( Hopefully that'll change in a few weeks. But yeah, I'd love to play with you sometime!

late replay.. sorry. You know, I am actually scared of a second season of TFTBL. Because I am afraid that they will mess things out. I wo

• Holy shit. I'm a little disturbed by how well you write Jack. That was...kinda dark? Idk. Good though.

• kinda dark?

Kinda Jack. Lol.

I'm honored by your words. Truly.

I guess I like tension. It is my workout fanfics.

Holy shit. I'm a little disturbed by how well you write Jack. That was...kinda dark? Idk. Good though.

• Okay, so I've updated my AO3 account with all of the Rhyiona one-shots I have on fanfiction.net. Most of you have probably read them all already, but if not, hop on over there and check them out!

I've gotta get started on a history paper I've been putting off, so I won't be around much today or tomorrow, probably. Maybe off and on later. Anyway.

Enjoy the stories and expect more once I'm done with my finals!

• Is it too late to ask for a link? B)

• edited December 2015

Grabs a handful of kudos...

Here I come, my Rhyiona sister!

Okay, so I've updated my AO3 account with all of the Rhyiona one-shots I have on fanfiction.net. Most of you have probably read them all alr

• Hey there, kiddos, it's time for a RIDE.

Well, soon there will be a HAPPY contribution to our one and only OTP from yours truly. ;)

Trust Handsome Jack, you want every part of this insanity.

• Handsome Jack

Happy and Jack do not often go well together... Do they?

The insanity however... may explain it.

Hey there, kiddos, it's time for a RIDE. Well, soon there will be a HAPPY contribution to our one and only OTP from yours truly. Trust Handsome Jack, you want every part of this insanity.

• Well, I just meant the Handsome Jack part as a quote in which he spoke for the release trailer of Tales. X)

But, yeah, he's a bit... mad, hahaha...

Handsome Jack Happy and Jack do not often go well together... Do they? The insanity however... may explain it.

• Oh, I haven't seen that trailer.

Yes, he is nuts. Still charming when he chooses to.

Well, I just meant the Handsome Jack part as a quote in which he spoke for the release trailer of Tales. X) But, yeah, he's a bit... mad, hahaha...

• Messaged you it!

Is it too late to ask for a link?

• So, good night, my friends. I'm feeling spent, but I thank you all for the kind accepting of my latest work. It is not what I usually write, so yes, I was a little unsure.

Now, I promise, I will work on roleplay only. Really looking forward to it. You're the best inspiration ever!

• Good night!

So, good night, my friends. I'm feeling spent, but I thank you all for the kind accepting of my latest work. It is not what I usually write,

• You not being able to share it publicly got me very interested ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Mawula ^-^

So, good night, my friends. I'm feeling spent, but I thank you all for the kind accepting of my latest work. It is not what I usually write,

• sweet rhyiona dreams!

• I'm writing GoT rated things now... But still not dreaming it.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Mawula ^-^

• I'll wake up to your fanfic I expect :)

Good night!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.