Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey! I never wanted to be in a fanfic that its lewdness is over 9000! And seriously! Keep your lewdness to yourself sometimes. It becomes annoying sometimes taking your lewdness to level 6969!

• That's what I'm going to do ;p

Go ahead, nobody is stopping you.

• Ooooh dang, sorry to hear that. óò

NO WAY I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY TUMBLR OMG ALL THAT HARD WORK FOR NOTHING I'M CRYING

• Wait a second. It's lewdness level 9000 or 6969?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey! I never wanted to be in a fanfic that its lewdness is over 9000! And seriously! Keep your lewdness to yourself sometimes. It becomes annoying sometimes taking your lewdness to level 6969!

• Your fanfic's lewdness is over 9000 and your lewdness level is 6969

Eryka posted: »

Wait a second. It's lewdness level 9000 or 6969?

• sees word 'tumblr'

cries

Ugh... I hope you'll be able to recover it so I can like and reblog all your posts ;-; (?) Not creepy at all. Um... did I say it out loud...? Hehe... xd ^ I should really post that GIF on my Tumblr xP

• No. Cara, don't cry ;__;

Hugs Cara.

sees word 'tumblr' cries

• Oh thank you, I'm taking that as a compliment, sweet-heart.

Thank god that in my bootyful fanfic, you and zappy are living a long and normal life, far away from the convention.

Your fanfic's lewdness is over 9000 and your lewdness level is 6969

• I have 0 bad things to say about it. There's even an ending for dirty hackers, ffs. We have reached glory. :P

Seriously this game came out of nowhere for me but all I've heard was how good it is. The game plays I seen of it never really drew me in bu

• They replied with a probably 'pre-made' email about how to delete your blog. I just explained that I didn't mean to and that I would be eternally grateful if there was a way to recover my account.

Please be a way.. :(

accepts hug

No. Cara, don't cry ;__; Hugs Cara.

• Can I also give you a hug?

They replied with a probably 'pre-made' email about how to delete your blog. I just explained that I didn't mean to and that I would be eternally grateful if there was a way to recover my account. Please be a way.. accepts hug

• Stay strong, Cara. :(

We'll get through this together ;-;

They replied with a probably 'pre-made' email about how to delete your blog. I just explained that I didn't mean to and that I would be eternally grateful if there was a way to recover my account. Please be a way.. accepts hug

• Y-sniff-Yeah :(

hugs Eryka

Eryka posted: »

Can I also give you a hug?

• If I get a reply I'll just message you, because I don't want to burden this on the thread.

Damn, this is almost as bad as when I deleted my level 70-something Wood Elf on Skyrim accidentally... ;__;

Stay strong, Cara. We'll get through this together ;-;

• If I get a reply I'll just message you, because I don't want to burden this on the thread.

Ah okay. I just hope there will be good news and not bad news ;-;

Damn, this is almost as bad as when I deleted my level 70-something Wood Elf on Skyrim accidentally... ;__;

You just reminded me that one time I deleted my level 60 Human greatsword warrior (or something like that) on Neverwinter ;-; Dayum, I spent so many hours on that one character and bam! All my mounts and companions were gone ;_; Had to start all over again xd

If I get a reply I'll just message you, because I don't want to burden this on the thread. Damn, this is almost as bad as when I deleted my level 70-something Wood Elf on Skyrim accidentally... ;__;

• I know that feeling, I cry every time I see Tumblr too. xD

Seriously though this must suck for you.

sees word 'tumblr' cries

• That's epic I need to see this! ヾ(^▽^)ノ

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I have 0 bad things to say about it. There's even an ending for dirty hackers, ffs. We have reached glory. :P

• So... it's 1:15 AM where I live and I need some sleep since I woke up at 7 AM ;-;

Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams <3 ^-^

• Good night Wolfenus, I hope you'll have some sweet dreams.

So... it's 1:15 AM where I live and I need some sleep since I woke up at 7 AM ;-; Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• Nice, tell us what you think later!

That's epic I need to see this! ヾ(^▽^)ノ

• NO!

CARA NO!

YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THOSE TOXIC ASSHOLES ON THERE!

NO WAY I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY TUMBLR OMG ALL THAT HARD WORK FOR NOTHING I'M CRYING

• Good night Wolfenus! :)

So... it's 1:15 AM where I live and I need some sleep since I woke up at 7 AM ;-; Good night, guys! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^-^

• edited December 2015

Ohh right I forgot that little detail about where you specifically have to go for it. Nice.

If you do go to hollow point though and tell scooter that the boys are your friends, Rhys has a cute, awkward reaction.

This scene only happens in the intro if you go after the girls in Hollow Point. This way if you reach Old Haven together, Fiona can give him

• I went to play BL2 tonight but we ended in L4D2. We also fought over the medkit backpack, like a real team.

enter image description here

• Teamwork XD

I went to play BL2 tonight but we ended in L4D2. We also fought over the medkit backpack, like a real team.

• This guy would like the link

kristi78968 posted: »

Wrote a little something for Rhyiona and I wish I could share it publicly buuut, I can't. If you want a link to it, I can PM you it. Showed a few members and they liked it.

• I'm so happy that we are the most popular thread here, #RHYIONAFORLIFE #EATITTELLTALE

• This is a little late. But could you slide into my pms....Get it? enter image description here

Mawula posted: »

Jack thing is ready. Do not miss your PMs kiddos. If anyone else wants the link, just ask. Or simply check ao3. Sorry for the offtop. Not sorry for smut.

• but telltale was nice :P

I'm so happy that we are the most popular thread here, #RHYIONAFORLIFE #EATITTELLTALE

• edited December 2015

Yes,WE HAVE PREVAILED, BACK TO THE TOP! THE RHYIONA HYPE IS FOR REAL! kicks garbage can

I'm so happy that we are the most popular thread here, #RHYIONAFORLIFE #EATITTELLTALE

• So true.

• Seeing a thread filled with Rhyiona in the middle of the forum... it fills you with determination.

• "Attention. Vice Janitor Rhys please report to this comment for trash cleanup. Because that is your job now. To pick up trash with your bare hands."

Morphias posted: »

Yes,WE HAVE PREVAILED, BACK TO THE TOP! THE RHYIONA HYPE IS FOR REAL! kicks garbage can

• edited December 2015

YES <3 I LOVE YOU PEANUT . YES LIFE IS COMPLETE. You got my reference. I changed on purpose. hugs Yes Peanut you are the best. :) <3

"Attention. Vice Janitor Rhys please report to this comment for trash cleanup. Because that is your job now. To pick up trash with your bare hands."

• edited December 2015

Poppin' up outta nowhere to be awesome... -flips hair over shoulder-

'S just what I do.

YES I LOVE YOU PEANUT . YES LIFE IS COMPLETE. You got my reference. I changed on purpose. hugs Yes Peanut you are the best.

• puts hat back on your head I think you kinda dropped this. You need to work on dramatic effect,Fiona

Poppin' up outta nowhere to be awesome... -flips hair over shoulder- 'S just what I do.

• Yeah I would also like to thank them for the characters in the first place

ABigBadWolf posted: »

but telltale was nice :P

• edited December 2015

Don't even lecture me on dramatic effect, Rhys.

puts hat back on your head I think you kinda dropped this. You need to work on dramatic effect,Fiona

• Fine don't want a lecture on dramatic effect,Pandoran. Then atleast have some class. enter image description here

Don't even lecture me on dramatic effect, Rhys.

• edited December 2015

Oh, please. Give me a break. I have class. Just because you don't know it when you see it doesn't mean I don't have it... Besides, what would a dumb Hyperion know about class, anyway. Just look at that stupid expression... Pathetic.

Fine don't want a lecture on dramatic effect,Pandoran. Then atleast have some class.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.