Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah, why not? @Wolfenus54

Morphias posted: »

Skype?

• Per aspera ad astra, the best type of story.

Well, I'll write the happy ending and Rhys' recovery some time. It'll be lots of fluff and lots of Fiona taking care of him while he slowly regains his strength.

• -pats back-

Don't be too sad. There's a happy ending on the way soon once I finish up a couple other prompts...

Kennybadger posted: »

I was hoping to get a prequel to that story. Bravo good lady. Now time to repress the ending of what happens next.

• Okay. Coming online soon enough.

Eryka posted: »

Yeah, why not? @Wolfenus54

• I have to... someday... in the distant future...

Most certainly, I loved all the songs, though it took a bit of time for some ^-^

Look... you wanna know why I'm in that chair... and you're not? For the exact same reason why North is North, why the handsome guy always gets the girl, and why every spaceship in the universe is shaped like a cock. It's destiny, Rhys... and men, real men, men like me... make their own.

You folks planning on replaying TFTB, or have recently? It's the only game I can think of where the song choice has been consistently exc

• YOU I DIDNT EVEN FINISH IT YET I AM ON EPISODE LIKE 3. Are you joining teh chat? btw

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Spoilers for episode 6 of Telltale's Game of Thrones Too bad it is already fallen ;-; Spoilers are over. Before you ask, I just hate spoiler tagging things

• George.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

depends on the spider

• george was scary

JumpyJoey posted: »

George.

• Did you choose to rule Hyperion too? Do you get those cutting machines in that case?

Vasquez is a really fun guy, he sadly died to soon... I replayed TFTB twice, both of the times I chose to trust Jack, because I wanted that sweet Jack-o-pedia.

• So you killed him?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

george was scary

• Freud would love to meet you, Wallet Head!

JumpyJoey posted: »

I have to... someday... in the distant future... Most certainly, I loved all the songs, though it took a bit of time for some ^-^ Look

• Yeah I did. You won't get forced to sit down and you don't get that action sequence. You just jump all the way down, but Jack blocks you before that.

Mawula posted: »

Did you choose to rule Hyperion too? Do you get those cutting machines in that case?

• enter image description here

What can I say?... I didn't like Jack till our first roleplay. I can't explain it. He just.... got into my head, out of control... Edit.

• So, if he doesn't want to kill you, why do you even leave?

Yeah I did. You won't get forced to sit down and you don't get that action sequence. You just jump all the way down, but Jack blocks you before that.

• You can pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in half :'(

enter image description here

Freud would love to meet you, Wallet Head!

• Not long before his heart becomes a hole from Vallory's rocket launcher. I blamed everything on him, and I was feeling a bit guilty for his death, until I realized it was gonna happen anyway.

You can pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in half

• Hah, my sister drew this a while ago, and I decided to put the pic here but...seems like you were first! :D

lottii-lu posted: »

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BUT AHHHHHH! Source

• edited December 2015

Jack, why are you not handsome? What happened, cupcake?

( @Morphias, I did it. I called HJ 'cupcake'. Now let's see what happens).

• He does want to kill you, but Reese leaves before he gets the chance.

This is what he does.

enter link description here

So, if he doesn't want to kill you, why do you even leave?

• oh gods guys I just finished it today, had some problems with Fiona's hair ( I still think they look crappy) but thank you for every comment :)

lottii-lu posted: »

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BUT AHHHHHH! Source

• Holy shit I never had this.

I feel super bad right now...

You can pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in half

• When bea thinks you got something for her sister but you about to drop "#TheTruth"

When bae tries to give you a hint ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Haha same. Before I knew that Vasquez would be killed either way, my thought process was that he deserved to die the most out of all the others.

Not long before his heart becomes a hole from Vallory's rocket launcher. I blamed everything on him, and I was feeling a bit guilty for his death, until I realized it was gonna happen anyway.

• I love to draw beards and 'itchy scruff' and Rhys is 29 so I think he is a bit scruffy in the mornings that's why he have 'wispy beard thing' :D
    and he's wearing normal tee I think he (as a normal guy) own some tshirts sooo...

I love how Rhys' eyebrows take up, like, half his face in every piece of art I see. He also looks so dang white next to Fiona. It looks like she has a little wispy beard thing, lol. And what is he even wearing?

• "Reece"

He does want to kill you, but Reese leaves before he gets the chance. This is what he does. enter link description here

• Omg, it is so cute. Pizza for Rhys. I...I am really speechless.

He does want to kill you, but Reese leaves before he gets the chance. This is what he does. enter link description here

• I thought that you would get the reference.

You know... Episode one...

Poogers555 posted: »

"Reece"

• But you did such an amazing job on both of them though! And it's nice to see more art on these two considering we don't get much content.

oh gods guys I just finished it today, had some problems with Fiona's hair ( I still think they look crappy) but thank you for every comment

• Haha, moonshotting a bandit camp destroys the first town you went to in episode 1 btw :) Didn't notice that until like last week.

Omg, it is so cute. Pizza for Rhys. I...I am really speechless.

• I tried to replay with "it is my fault" immediately. I thought, they can't kill Fiona...

That kind of thinking turned out bad for me in GoT, though.

Haha same. Before I knew that Vasquez would be killed either way, my thought process was that he deserved to die the most out of all the others.

• Its a monstrosity that i have created. What in the seven hells is THIS?!

Jack, why are you not handsome? What happened, cupcake? ( @Morphias, I did it. I called HJ 'cupcake'. Now let's see what happens).

• So is there a way to start the tftb from like episode 2? And not from the beginning?

• As I thought. He is not gonna dignify me with an answer. Ahhh... that's the way of kings.

Morphias posted: »

Its a monstrosity that i have created. What in the seven hells is THIS?!

• Yes

So is there a way to start the tftb from like episode 2? And not from the beginning?

• How?

Eryka posted: »

Yes

• You just gotta click on episodes and then click on episode two

How?

• Start episode 2, not episode 1

How?

• edited December 2015

It'd automatically generate choices i think if you made a new save file then started ep2. That's how previous games worked at least.

Or just make a new save, copy your main then rewind to ep2, i think you'd keep your choices from zer0 sum.

How?

• GAHHHHHH I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE SCRUFF

I actually meant how Fiona's hair goes across her chin, but SCRUFFY RHYS WORKS TOO.

Also, I was on my phone so I couldn't see his shirt very well, lol. But yeah, I love the idea of Rhys in a t-shirt, sooo................this is good.

I love to draw beards and 'itchy scruff' and Rhys is 29 so I think he is a bit scruffy in the mornings that's why he have 'wispy beard thing' and he's wearing normal tee I think he (as a normal guy) own some tshirts sooo...

• The way of kings is the way to be. All you need is some fruit juice and a baboon.

As I thought. He is not gonna dignify me with an answer. Ahhh... that's the way of kings.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.