Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ohhh I see ^^

I must say that scruffy Rhys is the best Rhys :)
    Thanks bro!~

GAHHHHHH I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THE SCRUFF I actually meant how Fiona's hair goes across her chin, but SCRUFFY RHYS WORKS TOO. Also, I w

• This was wonderful

OKAY. Here's some more Siren Rhys. This is what happened prior to that REALLY SAD fic I posted a few days ago. “FIONA!” The gun

• This makes me feel so old. I was on page 61, on the 28th of April.

Don't ask how I remember it.

Mawula posted: »

Talking about page numbers gets me a bit nostalgic. Soon, it will be 300 pages that I am here... (First post on 1346). Also: me on page 1486 : Fionack, how is it even possible? LOL me.

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lottii-lu posted: »

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BUT AHHHHHH! Source

• enter image description here

YES MISSCOOLGIRL YES

• CONVERT HER.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

YES MISSCOOLGIRL YES

• My birthday is 27 April :)

Old is cool.

This makes me feel so old. I was on page 61, on the 28th of April. Don't ask how I remember it.

• Thank you guys. I think I shouldn't use auto choices to not get into Rhysha.

How?

• I actually got into watching Pre-Sequel on YouTube, so... tftb replay will have to wait a bit longer.

• Thanks. <3

This was wonderful

• You'll be pleased to know that Jack has some great lines in the presequel

I actually got into watching Pre-Sequel on YouTube, so... tftb replay will have to wait a bit longer.

• edited December 2015

Someone make a Rhyiona cult initiation video.

CONVERT HER. ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

• YAS! YAAAAAS!

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

YES MISSCOOLGIRL YES

• edited December 2015

That's what I'm watching it for. wink, wink

Already had the "asshole" comment.

Update. "Hey, you survived!" I'm going to die from all those lines... Ok, bye. Left for more Jack.

You'll be pleased to know that Jack has some great lines in the presequel

• That'll be someone else line. It is the initiation.

But you had to be prudent and true to get that opportunity.

Someone make a Rhyiona cult initiation video.

• Ahhhh it's perfect!! Great find, I have never seen this <3

lottii-lu posted: »

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BUT AHHHHHH! Source

• I replayed it a few weeks ago only I experimented and did a mostly silent playthrough (also trusted Jack this time), which was hilariously awkward to watch. It's awesome when Rhys goofs his plans in his mind haha. I was happy I still got to go for Rhyiona even after I was a smarmy, Jack-trusting dickhead. I was worried that might dash all hopes of getting it.
    Agreed, the soundtrack they put to this game is stellar. Every intro does a perfect job of bringing you right back into the action and being like "God I missed these characters".

You folks planning on replaying TFTB, or have recently? It's the only game I can think of where the song choice has been consistently exc

• Lovely, somebody else that totally gets it! This only further proves the Rhyiona takeover is imminent and unavoidable.

YES MISSCOOLGIRL YES

• Best lines jack 2014

enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

That's what I'm watching it for. wink, wink Already had the "asshole" comment. Update. "Hey, you survived!" I'm going to die from all those lines... Ok, bye. Left for more Jack.

• wheres your axolotl

what is this sorcery

nohuhhuh posted: »

:B

• But wooper is an axolotl :D

and I love the fact that my not-so-pink avatar is more shocking than this failed screenshot :'D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

wheres your axolotl what is this sorcery

• Gladly, and anytime! :) I'm always here to make the questionable decisions and bath in the consequences.

I only played once! Oh, come on! Yeah, shame on me. If not for our extensive Jack talk with @Fleur_du_mal I would even not know about Jackapedia... sighs

• He would shoot you in the knee caps and leave you in the middle of no where,or simply laugh.

I got you. I wonder, what happens if you call HJ "cupcake"....

• It's Patrick Warburton, love that guy. Yeah on my 4th play though.

You folks planning on replaying TFTB, or have recently? It's the only game I can think of where the song choice has been consistently exc

• ^_^ YAYS

-pats back- Don't be too sad. There's a happy ending on the way soon once I finish up a couple other prompts...

• Fiona doing a bad job at flirting with Rhys. Goddammit Fi, THAT'S NOT THE FACE YOU USE TO WOO HIM.

nohuhhuh posted: »

:B

• I was trying to place that music, and I just realized that it's the Euro dance music from Jurgen's castle in Sam and Max Season 2.

He does want to kill you, but Reese leaves before he gets the chance. This is what he does. enter link description here

• enter image description here

That's okay, Rhys will woo her instead with his signature Rhys suggestive eyebrow raise. (seriously wtf is this, he does this twice in the same chapter, I have never seen him do this to anyone else lmao does he?)

• No my friend, he doesn't do this to anyone else.

RickSanchez posted: »

That's okay, Rhys will woo her instead with his signature Rhys suggestive eyebrow raise. (seriously wtf is this, he does this twice in the same chapter, I have never seen him do this to anyone else lmao does he?)

• She's just trying to imitate Rhys' shitty flirting techniques I suppose :P

kristi78968 posted: »

Fiona doing a bad job at flirting with Rhys. Goddammit Fi, THAT'S NOT THE FACE YOU USE TO WOO HIM.

• Just finished the game today for the first time and.... I think I chose myself into a love triangle. What have I done. My mind be like "Let's just flirt with everyone!"

• Wow, so it's official - the eyebrows are a Fiona exclusive. ;) Marvelous.

No my friend, he doesn't do this to anyone else.

• Shhhhhh... you know there is only one true choice.

Just finished the game today for the first time and.... I think I chose myself into a love triangle. What have I done. My mind be like "Let's just flirt with everyone!"

• edited December 2015

Jeff's not evil but dammit if I wouldn't jab the hell out of him

enter link description here

enter image description here

Are you saying that spiders aren't bad?

• And now you feel guilty because you know deep down that the only way to go is Rhyiona. ;) It's okay, we forgive you.

Just finished the game today for the first time and.... I think I chose myself into a love triangle. What have I done. My mind be like "Let's just flirt with everyone!"

• In Rhys' mind: damn Fi look fine as hell today, mmmhmmmm. Love that new getup she got, I'ma go all psycho on her ass and she be like: "Wrong hole Hyperion Asshole", and I'll be like, "no, your asshole", and be like uhh uhh uhh. I mean goddamnm she getting me all hot and bothered and-...

Fiona- Uhhhhh, Rhys? You got a nosebleed.......and why are you staring at me like that?

Rhys:

enter link description here

RickSanchez posted: »

• What he said. 300%

(but I am curios - spit everything out - what's the triangle?)

• RhysXFionaXRhy's socks ;)

What he said. 300% (but I am curios - spit everything out - what's the triangle?)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.