Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey, that's not gentle.

i'd slap you but I don't want to get slut on my hand

• enter image description here

Eryka posted: »

Was my fanfic good?

• I hope that's a "yes"

• Grasshopper there is much to teach you in the ways of the bro.

It will take you so much time to teach me the ways of the bro ;p

I love it here nice people, some damn good fan art, and Fanfic what more could a guy ask for out of a ship.

I know, right? Even though sometimes we may have our differences, all of us here are just good friends, shipping one of our favorite ships, telling our thoughts about some great fanarts and fanfics and having a good chat here c:

(or are you talking about being here during outside of my normal time here..)

Um... I understood almost nothing of what you said xD Damn, I need to look up the English grammar :/

Kennybadger posted: »

Yeah... pretty much xD Grasshopper there is much to teach you in the ways of the bro. Ayy, and I'm glad that you're here today

• edited December 2015

I didn't read it....... so I can't say.

I hope that's a "yes"

• I'll send you a PM in a few hours

• It will take you so much time to teach me the ways of the bro ;p

It is not the task I chose, but the task that chose me....in other words I GOT THIS DUDE.

I know, right? Even though sometimes we may have our differences, all of us here are just good friends, shipping one of our favorite ships, telling our thoughts about some great fanarts and fanfics and having a good chat here c:

We all know the important thing is Rhyiona and everything else will just fall into place. It also helps that there is a great deal of super awesome talented people on here.

Um... I understood almost nothing of what you said xD Damn, I need to look up the English grammar :/

That's my bad, in a nutshell I'm on later much later normally when very few people are on.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Grasshopper there is much to teach you in the ways of the bro. It will take you so much time to teach me the ways of the bro ;p

• I'm sure it will terrify and impress me.

I'll send you a PM in a few hours

• i'll give you a tip

don't

• It is not the task I chose, but the task that chose me....in other words I GOT THIS DUDE.

I GOT

Everytime I see the word 'got', I always think of Game of Thrones xD

We all know the important thing is Rhyiona and everything else will just fall into place. It also helps that there is a great deal of super awesome talented people on here.

Yeah... there are so many talented people here ^-^

That's my bad, in a nutshell I'm on later much later normally when very few people are on.

Ugh... goddamn it, timezones ;-;

It will take you so much time to teach me the ways of the bro ;p It is not the task I chose, but the task that chose me....in other

• I might have to agree with that.

i'll give you a tip don't

• edited December 2015

Everytime I see the word 'got', I always think of Game of Thrones xD

Good Game of Thrones is awesome. Your mind should go to awesome places when you see things, that's part of being a Bro

Yeah... there are so many talented people here ^-^

Isn't that the truth, every night I'm blown away by something on here. Must admit a little jealous of the talent level here.

Ugh... goddamn it, timezones ;-;

I'm also a night owl, neither one helps

It is not the task I chose, but the task that chose me....in other words I GOT THIS DUDE. I GOT Everytime I see the word 'got

• I can't believe I missed the group picture thing

Though lol@ Ayase standing. I call bullshit xD

• Good Game of Thrones is awesome. Your mind should go to awesome places when you see things, that's part of being a Bro

My mind is always going to the GoT world. I'm literally obsessed with it xD

Isn't that the truth, every night I blown away by something on here. Must admit a little jealous on the talent level here.

I'm actually kinda jealous with almost everyone. I mean, I can't draw, I can't write great fanfics and that pretty much it :(

I'm also a night owl, neither one helps

If only I could be a night owl for more days. I can only be a night owl on Fridays and Saturdays ;-; But I can be a night owl on Christmas x3

Everytime I see the word 'got', I always think of Game of Thrones xD Good Game of Thrones is awesome. Your mind should go to awesome

• Heinz Catching up

enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

? I don't get it

• My mind is always going to the GoT world. I'm literally obsessed with it xD

I may have a similar obsession. :P

I'm actually kinda jealous with almost everyone. I mean, I can't draw, I can't write great fanfics and that pretty much it :(

Dude, don't say that. I'm sure you do a great job ^.^........O_O aren't you also writing a Christmas Rhyiona fanfic (is pretty sure Peanut told him that)

If only I could be a night owl for more days. I can only be a night owl on Fridays and Saturdays ;-; But I can be a night owl on Christmas x3

~puts Santa hat on~ well I cant wait for Christmas. Singing, drinking, gifts, family kind of makes me tear up thinking about it.

Good Game of Thrones is awesome. Your mind should go to awesome places when you see things, that's part of being a Bro My mind is al

• I may have a similar obsession. :P

Haha xD

Dude, don't say that. I'm sure you do a great job ^.^........O_O aren't you also writing a Christmas Rhyiona fanfic (is pretty sure Peanut told him that)

Not really. I'm working on a GoT and TFTBL crossover fanfic but I'm not really happy with the results of it. I still haven't finished it but even if I finish it, I may just keep it to myself :c

~puts Santa hat on~ well I cant wait for Christmas. Singing, drinking, gifts, family kind of makes me tear up thinking about it.

Ugh... I want Christmas to come sooner. ;-; I really want to celebrate it with my family and with you guys, of course ^-^

My mind is always going to the GoT world. I'm literally obsessed with it xD I may have a similar obsession. :P I'm actually ki

• Coming out of lurking to clarify, here.

I'd meant BigBadWolf was writing the Christmas fic, my bad. There are two "wolf"s around here, lol. But I usually spell out Wolfenus' name when I'm talking about him.

Also, @Wolfenus54, speaking of you, I like your Christmas Mira avatar. Very festive! :D

My mind is always going to the GoT world. I'm literally obsessed with it xD I may have a similar obsession. :P I'm actually ki

• Thank you, Peanut. Yours looks amazing, too ^.^

Also, dat evil grin Mira has. I can't even take myself seriously with that avatar of mine. I mean, who does that in Christmas clothing? xDD

enter image description here

Coming out of lurking to clarify, here. I'd meant BigBadWolf was writing the Christmas fic, my bad. There are two "wolf"s around here, lo

• Not really. I'm working on a GoT and TFTBL crossover fanfic but I'm not really happy with the results of it. I still haven't finished it but even if I finish it, I may just keep it to myself :c

Well dude if you do I would love to read it. ^_^

Ugh... I want Christmas to come sooner. ;-; I really want to celebrate it with my family and with you guys, of course ^-^

Same here man may be it a celebration to remember.......but I got to go to sleep.....starting to drool on my laptop. SO PEACE BRO.

I may have a similar obsession. :P Haha xD Dude, don't say that. I'm sure you do a great job ^.^........O_O aren't you also wr

• who does that in Christmas clothing?

Mira. Mira does. Her snowflake makes her mischievous.

Thank you, Peanut. Yours looks amazing, too ^.^ Also, dat evil grin Mira has. I can't even take myself seriously with that avatar of mine. I mean, who does that in Christmas clothing? xDD

• Well dude if you do I would love to read it. ^_^

You'll be the first one to read it if I ever think of posting it here c;

Same here man may be it a celebration to remember.......but I got to go to sleep.....starting to drool on my laptop. SO PEACE BRO.

GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Kenny <3 Also, your name makes me think of Kenny the boat master every time xDD

Not really. I'm working on a GoT and TFTBL crossover fanfic but I'm not really happy with the results of it. I still haven't finished it but

• Indeed. Indeed c;

Although, even though my avatar looks ridiculous, I fell in love with Mira's evil grin... T_T Okay, I think I love Mira way too much ;____;

who does that in Christmas clothing? Mira. Mira does. Her snowflake makes her mischievous.

• enter image description here

And I got 5 likes for that.

• Omg yes I noticed this too and was like, "Rhys it's almost sad how obvious it is that you dig her. Just kiss already, pls. Or confess.(At the vault entrance)Oh, you're going to confess without confessing? don't pussy out now, Rhys whai"
    Rhyiona is just c.a.f . .

RickSanchez posted: »

That's okay, Rhys will woo her instead with his signature Rhys suggestive eyebrow raise. (seriously wtf is this, he does this twice in the same chapter, I have never seen him do this to anyone else lmao does he?)

• Thankfully being in love with fictional characters isn't a crime, otherwise we'd both be locked up.

Indeed. Indeed c; Although, even though my avatar looks ridiculous, I fell in love with Mira's evil grin... T_T Okay, I think I love Mira way too much ;____;

• Yeah, I enjoyed it too.

I actually enjoyed the game unlike the people ranting about the endgame.

Which is pretty weak but it isn't game ruining, it was more based on the story.

You've made me want to replay the pre-sequel, thanks Scrubsy. Doesn't get enough credit imo, it was never supposed to be a full on sequel with better graphics :P

• I may look like a weirdo but I'm actually in love with 4 Telltale characters ;-;

1. Mira.
    2. Fiona
    3. Rhys
    4. Asher

Don't ask why I love two male ones xD

Thankfully being in love with fictional characters isn't a crime, otherwise we'd both be locked up.

• From what I know (and what I've seen), I can understand why you love all of them.

I may look like a weirdo but I'm actually in love with 4 Telltale characters ;-; * Mira. * Fiona * Rhys * Asher Don't ask why I love two male ones xD

• Yeah... and I think I'm going to love more Telltale characters soon... ;-;

Help me... ;__;

From what I know (and what I've seen), I can understand why you love all of them.

• Nah, you don't need help, this is totally normal. ;P

Yeah... and I think I'm going to love more Telltale characters soon... ;-; Help me... ;__;

• I know. But I don't want to fall in love with more Telltale characters ;_;

Do you know what Telltale does to the characters I really love? They kill them :'(

Nah, you don't need help, this is totally normal. ;P

• Tfw I killed the Sarcastic Slab xD

• I actually killed him on purpose :'D

Wait, does that make me a monster? ;-;

• Thank you, thank you

• Well.......at least Rhys and Fiona are still alive....right?

I know. But I don't want to fall in love with more Telltale characters ;_; Do you know what Telltale does to the characters I really love? They kill them

• Yeah... luckily ;-;

If they had died in the finale, I would cry for the rest of my life ;_;

Well.......at least Rhys and Fiona are still alive....right?

• No

Well.......at least Rhys and Fiona are still alive....right?

• Yes, of course.

I actually killed him on purpose :'D Wait, does that make me a monster? ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.