Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• lolwut

Eryka posted: »

No

• Goddamn it ;_;

Yes, of course.

• how's everyone today?

• But... but I wanted to kill him so I could be a true Slab ;____;

Looking at the picture, now I feel like Rhys called me a monster ;~~;

• Hungry/horny, what about you?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

how's everyone today?

• "Oh hey, a healing machine. I had this put in here when a worker... Lost his torso."

"She leads these guys, I think? But the first one to put a bullet in her head gets a high five and a turbomansion."

"Oh, hey - the signal's cutting --- out - sir. Ashole." - "What?" - "I called you an ashole cause I thought I'd hung up. My bad"

Jack is my favorite villain of all time. He always will be.

You'll be pleased to know that Jack has some great lines in the presequel

• Hey, Wolfie c:

I'm good. Just checking my Tumblr from time to time. Also I became a fucking sellout xD What about you? ^-^

how's everyone today?

• Okay, I think that's the first time FIona has weirded me out... That face .__.

Fiona- What are you doing with that sock? And why are your holding it down there? And why are your pants unzipped? And why are getting all embarrassed? And why are you-............

• Eatin' lunch. How's everybody doing?

Dang, these pretzels suck...

• Hungry/horny, what about you?

Eatin' lunch. How's everybody doing? Dang, these pretzels suck...

• tmi...

I'm alright, thanks

Hungry/horny, what about you?

• you're a sellout? :P

Pretty good, thanks!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, Wolfie c: I'm good. Just checking my Tumblr from time to time. Also I became a fucking sellout xD What about you? ^-^

• Rhys : Wolfenus, you are a monster!

But... but I wanted to kill him so I could be a true Slab ;____; Looking at the picture, now I feel like Rhys called me a monster ;~~;

• when I said that your avatar hadn't changed to wooper yet :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

But wooper is an axolotl and I love the fact that my not-so-pink avatar is more shocking than this failed screenshot :'D

• you're a sellout? :P

Yeah, I promoted the Assoldier #167 shipping thread on Tumblr xD

you're a sellout? :P Pretty good, thanks!

• You need more information, am I right?

tmi... I'm alright, thanks

• Dangit, I think I killed him in the middle of an intense firehight with other enemies. ;_;

• I'm good. Just checking Tumblr as I said before :)

Dang, these pretzels suck...

Is the BL2 reference intended? :p

• Cries ;______;

Rhys : Wolfenus, you are a monster!

• but that's a GOOD thing

you're a sellout? :P Yeah, I promoted the Assoldier #167 shipping thread on Tumblr xD

• Fiona : How could you do that!? You are so horrible

Cries ;______;

• I know. But I'm still a fucking sellout ;-;

Luckily Tumblr didn't come after me xd

but that's a GOOD thing

• I was trying to find Fiona being all: let's get it on face

Okay, I think that's the first time FIona has weirded me out... That face .__.

• enter image description here

I know. But I'm still a fucking sellout ;-; Luckily Tumblr didn't come after me xd

• enter image description here

• So I have to disappear for the rest of the day to finish an essay, but I want to contribute my daily Rhyiona.

First:

I managed to get Rhys and Fiona looking directly at the camera with basically the same smarmy expression, so I decided to stick them together. It looks cute.

enter image description here

Second:

I updated the Rhyiona Playlist with this song:

Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.

Third:

Here's a tiny, tiny piece of my Christmas fic!

Deck the halls with guns and ammo—hey, skaglicks!”

Fiona didn’t even need to look over her shoulder as the door slid open. “Hey, August.”

Beside her, Sasha slipped off her bar stool to meet August halfway across the room. “You’re in a strangely festive mood, hon.”

“You’ve just never seen me around Mercenary Day,” August replied with a grin in his voice. “Besides, you said you had somethin’ good for me…?”

Fiona rolled her eyes when her sister only laughed in response. She didn’t even want to know what that meant...

“Everyone’s already here,” Sasha continued, coming back to the bar. “Except Rhys, of course, but—”

“Yeah, how is that corporate jackass, anyway?”

“Uh...he’s—”

Just fine, thank you…”

“...technically still here,” Sasha finished with a sigh, pointing toward the large monitor behind the bar, where Rhys sat at a desk with a passively amused expression on his face. The window behind him showed a bright, bustling city skyline.

“Huh,” August muttered, more to himself than anyone else. “Didn’t see that.”

On the screen, Rhys leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms with a smirk. “And how are you, you sorry piece of Pandoran trash? Already singing carols, I see…

August laughed and shook his head. “The way I see it, I’m alive, I’m getting new guns, there’s alcohol here, and my girlfriend’s got some kinda surprise for me, so I’d say I’m doin’ alright.”

Enjoy! I'll see you all later!

• Yes... Yes it is.

I'm good. Just checking Tumblr as I said before Dang, these pretzels suck... Is the BL2 reference intended?

• New-U's aren't considered canon. But this was really freakin awesome comic strip. ALso, found this on Dameon Clarke's (Jack's VA) twitter

Jack-O's

• Okay, then x3

Pretzels truly suck xDD

Yes... Yes it is.

• Hungry, not horny. Don't think that'll be a thing for a while...

Hungry/horny, what about you?

• New-U's aren't considered canon.

Anthony Burch has admitted it was just a plothole he didn't feel like fixing when he wrote BL2. New-U's are canon in the first game. But since then, yeah.

Also I've seen that pic and I've loved it for so long, especially marshmallow Lilith and Tina (omgerd)

New-U's aren't considered canon. But this was really freakin awesome comic strip. ALso, found this on Dameon Clarke's (Jack's VA) twitter

• JUVIA'S SAD

NOW I'M SAD

(?) @ABigBadWolf will remember that.

• Sees the pictures

Which one should I use as my avatar? The Fiona one or the Rhys one? ;__;

So I have to disappear for the rest of the day to finish an essay, but I want to contribute my daily Rhyiona. First: I managed to get

• Answer: YES

enter image description here

Sees the pictures Which one should I use as my avatar? The Fiona one or the Rhys one? ;__;

• Don't be sad, Wolfie ;-;

Pls have some Gruvia dirty thoughts. Imagine them 69'ing ;-;

Okay, now I make things worse xd

JUVIA'S SAD NOW I'M SAD

• um WHAT

Don't be sad, Wolfie ;-; Pls have some Gruvia dirty thoughts. Imagine them 69'ing ;-; Okay, now I make things worse xd

• edited December 2015

Working on a one-shot. Not sure when it'll be done buuut, here's a preview. Pretty short but I feel like you guys will understand the tone this one will be taking!

Rhys turned to look at me, a smile was on his face. He walked towards me and crouched down to my level. He touched his cheek and I could feel the warm blood leave its mark on my face.

• Um... just forget what I said... xP

Runs away.

um WHAT

• So I should use both, huh? ;p

Answer: YES

Sign in to comment in this discussion.