Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited December 2015

How funny, both the Rhysha and Rhyiona thread have 69 in their comments.

enter image description here

• ...lol wow we're beating them so hard.

(No offense, Rhyshas.)

How funny, both the Rhysha and Rhyiona thread have 69 in their comments.

• Because we are more chatty lol.

...lol wow we're beating them so hard. (No offense, Rhyshas.)

• Yeah, so hard

...lol wow we're beating them so hard. (No offense, Rhyshas.)

• Yeah, we are. Even though it's been super quiet the past couple days.

Because we are more chatty lol.

• I can hear the crickets enter image description here

Yeah, we are. Even though it's been super quiet the past couple days.

• edited December 2015

Aww, look at that cute little guy...

All we get are these nasty buggers.

Everywhere. In beds. In the shower. In the cat's food, of all places.

Eryka posted: »

I can hear the crickets

• Hello enter image description here

Aww, look at that cute little guy... All we get are these nasty buggers. Everywhere. In beds. In the shower. In the cat's food, of all places.

• Also, any tips on how to get that "drakefruit's delicious!" moment Poogs was talking about would be appreciated.

:)) Yeah, I made a post on tumblr about that. You have to go for the 'hey, quit goofing off' option.

Also for the last part, it depends. I for example like the moment when Rhys tells Fiona that he can come up with safer jobs for her instead of vault hunting. I actually like part of the 'silence' dialogue. I wish I could tell you the exact steps but this was my favourite dialogue:

And as Fiona I asked him if he plans to be the next Jack because the answer that he gave was fantastic and it showed how much he changed. I am a sucker for character development.

Also, at the top of the stairs I liked to remain silent and just have Rhys grab her hand. At least he doesn't stumble on his own words and I like to think that his face said all that needs to be said.

Hope it helps.

OKAY PEOPLE. I got one of my essays done and handed in and I'm feeling really motivated. So with my Mountain Dew and doughnuts, I'll fini

• I love grasshoppers.

Hello

• OMG! BUGS! I HATE BUGS ;_;

Hello

• I love grass at a shop

I love grasshoppers.

• Uh oh, a bug!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

OMG! BUGS! I HATE BUGS ;_;

• Lmao xD

Uh oh, a bug!

• edited December 2015

"Quit goofing off." Okay. (?) GrowlingPeanut will remember that.

I also like the option for the whole "bad cop good cop" scene where Fiona tells Rhys to shut his face and he looks over at Vaughn and says "ooh, already in character" or something like that. Rhys, we all know you want Fiona to step all over you...

....I may just have to play through the last half of the episode a handful of times and try everything out to see what I like best. EVERYTHING IS JUST SO GOOD AND I WANT THE BEST POSSIBLE THING FOR DAD BECAUSE RHYIONA.

I'll stop yelling.

Also, I've seen a video where if you stay silent as Fiona when they stop right outside the Vault, she just gives Rhys this look like "you know what's up" and he gets all embarrassed and then she says the "don't think I'm misreading" line and then he has the option to say "I like someone else." I WANT TO SEE IF THIS IS A THING. Because I don't really like the aggressive "stay away from my sister" line.

Also, any tips on how to get that "drakefruit's delicious!" moment Poogs was talking about would be appreciated. ) Yeah, I made a po

• I'm here for you Wolfenus! enter image description here

• Don't make me go all environmental scientist on your ass, Wolfenus. -stern stare-

• NOOOO. PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY ;_;

Runs away

I'm here for you Wolfenus!

• edited December 2015

Hi guys. I'm ready to share the first part of the roleplay intro. Also, this time it is going to be different a bit:

1. Each character will have three characteristics: can shoot (y/n), can code (y/n), has cybernetics/robot (y/n). Depending on this you will be able to do required actions.
    2. Characters can be injured or even dead (injury means you can only talk from now on, no actions; you will be warned about the possibility of death).
    3. There will be various endings depending on your actions.
    4. @SirScrubbington, your "Are you done?" gif is super motivating. Sadly, I'm still not done.

And here it is.

"Noone goes in or out!" Every hologram of Handsome Jack announces in a booming voice. "I will find you, Rhys. Anyone who reports his location will get a promotion or will not be killed, whatever interests you more." Jack adds in a more casual tone. "And, my deep condolences to any space ship arriving to Helios - we are closed, please return never". He roars the last word, then laughs loudly.

Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, Yvette, and Gortys stop in their run upon hearing these words.

"He can't." Fiona breathes heavily.

"Oh, he can." Rhys replies gloomily. "He owns this station now."

Sasha glares at him. "Yeah, don't get me started on how you allowed it to happen."

Rhys only sighs. After battling Jack he has no desire for more arguing. Gortys hugs him sympathetically.

"Rhys," Yvette exclaims suddenly, "we need to get to the main core. We can reprogram the hangar controlling system."

Rhys smiles. She was always the levelheaded one. "Let's go!"

"Yes!" Gortys raises her small fist in the air. "We are gonna win, Jim!"

"Not so fast."

They all turn to the Hangar door to see August with his mercs and Loader Bot.

"The ship's locked. The turrets are shooting. We are not staying there." He declares, and his argument is his gun, ready to fire.

"We are going with ya." Kroger adds.

"Whatever, just move it, we have little time!" Fiona summarizes, and they follow Rhys and Yvette to the main core.

We only have 7 people for now (not confirmed too), we need 11. We need you!!!

• I also like the option for the whole "bad cop good cop" scene where Fiona tells Rhys to shut his face and he looks over at Vaughn and says "ooh, already in character" or something like that. Rhys, we all know you want Fiona to step all over you...

oh yeah, that face is legendary. He's into some serious kinks, I swear.

"Quit goofing off." Okay. (?) GrowlingPeanut will remember that. I also like the option for the whole "bad cop good cop" scene where Fion

• Attack him! enter image description here

NOOOO. PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY ;_; Runs away

• But... I hate bugs cause of one very bad memory... ;_;

And I really don't want to talk about it :'(

Don't make me go all environmental scientist on your ass, Wolfenus. -stern stare-

• Kinks that I may or may not take full advantage of in writing...

I also like the option for the whole "bad cop good cop" scene where Fiona tells Rhys to shut his face and he looks over at Vaughn and says "

• OMG THE MEMORIES! ;_;

Attack him!

• all these bugs... I need some Rhyiona to cleanse my soul...

• ...fine. Fair enough. But just know that bugs serve many vital roles in the health of the environment.

But... I hate bugs cause of one very bad memory... ;_; And I really don't want to talk about it

• edited December 2015

MAWULA. I'M NOT DONE WITH THE REACTION PICTURES.

OH NO. WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!!

But seriously, this looks frakking awesome.

Mawula posted: »

Hi guys. I'm ready to share the first part of the roleplay intro. Also, this time it is going to be different a bit: * Each character w

• Controls Rhys' arm and chokes himself

Hi guys. I'm ready to share the first part of the roleplay intro. Also, this time it is going to be different a bit: * Each character w

• I know... But still ;_;

...fine. Fair enough. But just know that bugs serve many vital roles in the health of the environment.

• Kinks that I may or may not take full advantage of in writing...

(+175) approval

You and me, both, sister. I hear you on that. The scene that I want to put down will probably want me to just set the pc on fire and throw it off the window once it's done. Still debating on that one.

Kinks that I may or may not take full advantage of in writing...

• enter image description here

Moar bugs!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

all these bugs... I need some Rhyiona to cleanse my soul...

• You're not controlling Rhys now....

Controls Rhys' arm and chokes himself

• There, there... -pats back-

I know... But still ;_;

• edited December 2015

Insert Mira smiling gif here cause phone :'c

There, there... -pats back-

• Kinky Rhyiona FOR THE WIN.

JUST DO IT.

Kinks that I may or may not take full advantage of in writing... (+175) approval You and me, both, sister. I hear you on that. Th

• Because I don't really like the aggressive "stay away from my sister" line.

Yes, this!! oh, finally someone who points that out. The only reason why I went for that is because of the consequences. But otherwise, it's so brutal for Fiona. I don't understand why you can't have the 'interested in someone else' option if you just ask him frankly instead of being pushy about it.

"Quit goofing off." Okay. (?) GrowlingPeanut will remember that. I also like the option for the whole "bad cop good cop" scene where Fion

• I'm not done too. (Then why are we talking? Omg, that is so awesome.)

MAWULA. I'M NOT DONE WITH THE REACTION PICTURES. OH NO. WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE!!! But seriously, this looks frakking awesome.

• edited December 2015

Turns off the power core, including the power of the escape pods, Making nobody able to escape.

You're not controlling Rhys now....

• motivated

will do. probably after I finish the Mercenary Day drawings (hopeful on time).

Kinky Rhyiona FOR THE WIN. JUST DO IT.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.