Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I mean, I get why she'd want to protect Sasha. I have a little sister, I totally get where she's coming from. But they're all good friends and they trust each other, so I'd think Fiona wouldn't quite be so adamant about keeping Rhys away from her. I mean, she'd want them both to be happy, right? Whatever. We don't talk about Rhysha here.

I wish they'd had the "interested in someone else" choice after every single one of Fiona's responses. That way it'd be accessible no matter how you made Fiona handle the situation. And judging from the amount of Rhyiona YouTube comments, I think a less hidden Rhyiona ending would make a lot of people happy.

Because I don't really like the aggressive "stay away from my sister" line. Yes, this!! oh, finally someone who points that out. The

• Looks like you're quoting somebody.

enter image description here

Mawula posted: »

I'm not done too. (Then why are we talking? Omg, that is so awesome.)

• Mercenary Day drawings

motivated will do. probably after I finish the Mercenary Day drawings (hopeful on time).

• It is even better.

I found it stupid that the main core can be brought down with a stun baton. I suggest that there is a super huge escape pode for the main core, and all of them and Jack will be evacuated into open space ( the second half of intro).

Main goal: to turn on the goddamned engines (systems are not working properly because they were not turned on properly, the emergency way). Or die in the space.

Turns off the power core, including the power of the escape pods, Making nobody able to escape.

• Can you please explain me what Eryka is showing to Wolfenus? Doesn't look like a bug to me.

I've never been outside before so maybe that's an important thing.

• I'm sorry, sir, I'll get to my writing immediately. (Still awesome).

Looks like you're quoting somebody.

• what's an outside? an app? I want to download it.

Can you please explain me what Eryka is showing to Wolfenus? Doesn't look like a bug to me. I've never been outside before so maybe that's an important thing.

• edited December 2015

O-ho. ok, time to pour some gasoline and set myself on fire on this thread.

I am completely ok with Rhys being infatuated with Sasha for most of the time. Because look at her!! She's darn pretty and precious. And she is SO easy to like. And it makes sense. But I don't think it's something serious because there is no romantic chemistry between the two. At least I can't feel it. But Rhys would like her, and would blush at the thought of her. He would not however make a move in that direction because.. yeah. That feeling when you find someone pretty but you are not attracted to them?

And I think with Fiona is something dormant. As in.. he doesn't feel it happening until it hits him hard and he's already in too deep.

(.. the pun I just made. At times I could swear I have the sense of humor of a 11 year old kid)

I mean, I get why she'd want to protect Sasha. I have a little sister, I totally get where she's coming from. But they're all good friends a

• What's an app? I've been sitting in front of this computer for the last 13 years.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what's an outside? an app? I want to download it.

• edited December 2015

I am completely ok with Rhys being infatuated with Sasha

KILL KILL KILL

kidding, of course. I've always been able to accept that he could have a crush on Sasha, she is pretty! She's a freaking cutie pie! But that's just it. That's all it would be. A crush. I doubt it would develop into anything deeper. Despite Telltale trying to make it "more canon" (or whatever, I don't even know), I never really felt any spark between Rhys and Sasha. On the other hand, there's almost no romantic inclination in terms of Rhyiona (until THAT VAULT SCENE FHEIHDWOfhra) but there's just something a lot stronger between them.

he's already in too deep.

........heh heh heh....

O-ho. ok, time to pour some gasoline and set myself on fire on this thread. I am completely ok with Rhys being infatuated with Sasha for

• Rhys' face, though... <3

I just fell in love with that face. Damn it ;-;

I am completely ok with Rhys being infatuated with Sasha KILL KILL KILL kidding, of course. I've always been able to accept that

• No one can resist the eyebrows, man.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Rhys' face, though... I just fell in love with that face. Damn it ;-;

• Yeah... And that smile... T.T

Omg, if only Rhys existed in real life... ;-;

No one can resist the eyebrows, man.

• Omg, if only Rhys existed in real life...

I'd be underneath him faster than you could say "skag."

Yeah... And that smile... T.T Omg, if only Rhys existed in real life... ;-;

• I actually didn't get that. Is that supposed to be lewd or something? xD

Omg, if only Rhys existed in real life... I'd be underneath him faster than you could say "skag."

• I AM 100% CONFIRMED. ;)

Hi guys. I'm ready to share the first part of the roleplay intro. Also, this time it is going to be different a bit: * Each character w

• edited December 2015

ofuk i haven't even started my festive fic and i plan to make it 5000 words oh dear.

me @ myself:

• Yeah. Like...like he'd be on top of me.

LIKE I'D TOTALLY FUCK HIM.

I actually didn't get that. Is that supposed to be lewd or something? xD

• 0_0

Yeah. Like...like he'd be on top of me. LIKE I'D TOTALLY FUCK HIM.

• And I love you for it!

You can choose a role (and everyone else too):
    Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, August, Yvette, Gortys, Loader Bot, Finch, Kroger, Hyperion programmer (guy, Jack anti-fan), Hyperion accountant (girl, Jack fan).

I AM 100% CONFIRMED.

• edited December 2015

ofuk i haven't even started my festive fic

I thought that said festive's fic. I thought you somehow found that and was reading it.

ofuk i haven't even started my festive fic and i plan to make it 5000 words oh dear. me @ myself:

• Oh, don't act so surprised...

I haven't really made it a secret...

0_0

• Yes yes yes I want this confirm me plz? I got a good feeling about this B)

Hi guys. I'm ready to share the first part of the roleplay intro. Also, this time it is going to be different a bit: * Each character w

• ohh no not THAT AGAIN. NEVER SPEAK OF IT.

does rhonu not still have it?

lottii-lu posted: »

ofuk i haven't even started my festive fic I thought that said festive's fic. I thought you somehow found that and was reading it.

• Yeah, I know. xP

I was in a "Dayum girl" phase. xD

Oh, don't act so surprised... I haven't really made it a secret...

• smiles broadly

Of course, of course!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yes yes yes I want this confirm me plz? I got a good feeling about this

• I don't know, let's find out @Rhonu @Rhonu @Rhonu

ohh no not THAT AGAIN. NEVER SPEAK OF IT. does rhonu not still have it?

• Hm, I could roll with either Rhys or Gortys. You choose for me, I think I'm best at being in-character as them.

And I love you for it! You can choose a role (and everyone else too): Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, August, Yvette, Gortys, Loader Bot, Finch, Kroger, Hyperion programmer (guy, Jack anti-fan), Hyperion accountant (girl, Jack fan).

• edited December 2015

chokes back tears

@rhonu come back we miss you

I don't know, let's find out @Rhonu @Rhonu @Rhonu

• Well fuk

chokes back tears @rhonu come back we miss you

• Gortys is Eryka, sorry, forgot to tell you.

Rhys is good. The early bird gets the worm :)

Hm, I could roll with either Rhys or Gortys. You choose for me, I think I'm best at being in-character as them.

• Yay! Are we picking out new characters or do I get to be my old one?

smiles broadly Of course, of course!

• As you wish, Joey.

Yay! Are we picking out new characters or do I get to be my old one?

• enter image description here

"That sounds... awesome. Y-you won't regret this!"

Gortys is Eryka, sorry, forgot to tell you. Rhys is good. The early bird gets the worm

• fukfukfuk

Well fuk

• (?) Awesome...

Does that mean I can be Yvette? It's weird but I like her :)

As you wish, Joey.

• In narattor's voice. And the a wild Wolfenus comes out of nowhere.

Sees Rhonu's last visit.

Fook fook fook fook fook! Goddamn it. ;-;

chokes back tears @rhonu come back we miss you

• You won't regret it too! Still, have to wait a bit more.

@GrowlingPeanut, I think you'll like this news (and this gif!)

"That sounds... awesome. Y-you won't regret this!"

• I like her too! Okie :)

(?) Awesome... Does that mean I can be Yvette? It's weird but I like her

• I'm super excited!! I'd love to take Fiona, honestly....if no one else wants her. I can always go back to August, too.

You won't regret it too! Still, have to wait a bit more. @GrowlingPeanut, I think you'll like this news (and this gif!)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.