Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Lol Rhys doesn't have any ass to shake. Skinny nerd giraffe...

Come here little kiddies, on my hip Guess whose back with a brand new ship And I don't mean ship as in a new case of yaoi bdsm relatio

• I done touched on everything but lotti-lu

I STILL LURK AROUND, YA KNOW?

Come here little kiddies, on my hip Guess whose back with a brand new ship And I don't mean ship as in a new case of yaoi bdsm relatio

• edited December 2015

Ahh the power of Mt Dew and doughnuts its quite remarkable. The stay away from my sister line I only could justify in my head as Fiona is jealous which seems to go against her smooth personality.

OKAY PEOPLE. I got one of my essays done and handed in and I'm feeling really motivated. So with my Mountain Dew and doughnuts, I'll fini

• enter image description here

I was just continuing Morphias' Rhyiona parody song

lottii-lu posted: »

I done touched on everything but lotti-lu I STILL LURK AROUND, YA KNOW?

• edited December 2015

Until about an hour ago, that was all I'd eaten today.

I always kinda chalked it up to jealousy, too, lol.

Kennybadger posted: »

Ahh the power of Mt Dew and doughnuts its quite remarkable. The stay away from my sister line I only could justify in my head as Fiona is jealous which seems to go against her smooth personality.

• edited December 2015

Looks good. :)

also what the hell confirm me also

Mawula posted: »

Hi guys. I'm ready to share the first part of the roleplay intro. Also, this time it is going to be different a bit: * Each character w

• O_O Why...eating is kind of important.

Ahh great minds think alike, it makes sense she said "guys always fall for Sasha", and I'm sure she got used to it. She just couldn't see Rhys do it, even if in my head canon he was all Fiona all the time.

Until about an hour ago, that was all I'd eaten today. I always kinda chalked it up to jealousy, too, lol.

• I have only four words to tell you........Bravo good lady Bravo!!!

• I was just super-excited I finished my big paper and wanted to hang out on the thread all day so I kinda forgot to eat. I was a jittery sugar mess for a while. I was bouncing around on couches and stuff. And now I want a chicken sandwich. And a milkshake.

I actually kind of liked Rhysha the first time I watched a video of Episode 3. I didn't necessarily ship it, but it was kinda cute. And then for some reason I fell really hard for Rhyiona and haven't looked back.

O_O Why...eating is kind of important. Ahh great minds think alike, it makes sense she said "guys always fall for Sasha", and I'm sure she got used to it. She just couldn't see Rhys do it, even if in my head canon he was all Fiona all the time.

• Lol ~pictures Peanut bouncing around a house on a sugar rush~ I'm glad you got you BIG paper done and got to have fun here(^_^). Now that you say that I want one too...well I guess I could cook a couple chicken breasts on the stove top....damn diet.

^_^ glad you did Peanut.

I was just super-excited I finished my big paper and wanted to hang out on the thread all day so I kinda forgot to eat. I was a jittery suga

• Pretty much. I was running back and forth and randomly clapping and grinning (and maybe imagining a scene where Rhys is freaking out because Fiona said yes when he proposed, idk).. It was weird, I was all sugar-drunk.

Yeah, a nice crispy chicken with tomatoes and lettuce and onions and mayo and ketchup. And pickles. And fries.

Rhyiona is heaven on Earth.

Lol ~pictures Peanut bouncing around a house on a sugar rush~ I'm glad you got you BIG paper done and got to have fun here(^_^). Now that y

• YOU'RE GONNA BE IN THE RP??????!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAASSSS.

Looks good. also what the hell confirm me also

• Yeah, I said I would if Maw couldn't find enough people to do it. Now I'm like what the hell could be fun.

YOU'RE GONNA BE IN THE RP??????!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAASSSS.

• edited December 2015

I repeat:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS

I get so hyped for RPs. They're so much fun. I love doing them.

Yeah, I said I would if Maw couldn't find enough people to do it. Now I'm like what the hell could be fun.

• TOTALLY.....I mean that seems like a great idea, a Rhys proposing fan fic. Never been sugar drunk before, but if its like one of my coffee overloads its a damn good time.

Sounds like someone's got a chick' filet run coming

I wanted to argue with that, but everyway I look at it...It's true, GOD I LOVE THIS SHIP!!!

Pretty much. I was running back and forth and randomly clapping and grinning (and maybe imagining a scene where Rhys is freaking out because

• Never done a fan RP like this, done plenty of fantasy pen and paper RPs. I feel like such a nerd saying that. Well aren't you a happy peanut. ;)

I repeat: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS I get so hyped for RPs. They're so much fun. I love doing them.

• edited December 2015

I've been reading manga all day and I forgot to do the final touches on the christmas story and now I'm getting ready to do it at 2AM.

what a good life.

• I was pretty happy, yeah.

Nah, it's late and I already ate a bunch of pasta, but I still got a ton of Mountain Dew to keep me awake. I plan to write my other essay tonight. Or at least get a big chunk of it done. I'VE BEEN SO PRODUCTIVE TODAY AND I FEEL HAPPY. And I'll write some more Rhyiona tonight, too, I think. Playing Episode 5 will have to wait for tomorrow.

enter image description here

TOTALLY.....I mean that seems like a great idea, a Rhys proposing fan fic. Never been sugar drunk before, but if its like one of my coffee o

• edited December 2015

Good work Maw! :)

enter image description here

• UGGHHHH WELL THIS ONE SOUNDS AMAZING so hopefully it turns out alright. Sounds like Mawula's got a plan to keep things more under control than they were last time....

Which character are you thinking about playing?

Never done a fan RP like this, done plenty of fantasy pen and paper RPs. I feel like such a nerd saying that. Well aren't you a happy peanut.

• EVERYONE WHO'S WRITING A CHRISTMAS STORY SAY "AYE".

And we should all post them on the same day. ON CHRISTMAS. Or. One a day until Christmas, depending on how many fics there are.

Yes? YES??

sorry i'm still kinda hyper for some reason

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I've been reading manga all day and I forgot to do the final touches on the christmas story and now I'm getting ready to do it at 2AM. what a good life.

• I'm not sure if I can post it exactly on Christmas day but one day before/one day after is doable. :)

EVERYONE WHO'S WRITING A CHRISTMAS STORY SAY "AYE". And we should all post them on the same day. ON CHRISTMAS. Or. One a day until Christmas, depending on how many fics there are. Yes? YES?? sorry i'm still kinda hyper for some reason

• I got faith it will.

well.....I guess August or loader bot, idk I do what ever

UGGHHHH WELL THIS ONE SOUNDS AMAZING so hopefully it turns out alright. Sounds like Mawula's got a plan to keep things more under control than they were last time.... Which character are you thinking about playing?

• I just think it'd be a cool idea. Then again, sprinkling random Christmas fics here and there as Christmas approaches would be great too.

EITHER WAY.

I'm not sure if I can post it exactly on Christmas day but one day before/one day after is doable.

• ~salutes~ Good luck Peanut, make the best damn essay in the history of essays. Sounds like you got a busy night ahead of ya, also congrats on a productive day. I'll leave ya alone so you can focus.

I was pretty happy, yeah. Nah, it's late and I already ate a bunch of pasta, but I still got a ton of Mountain Dew to keep me awake. I pl

• -excited clapping-

RP is the beeeeeeessssst~

I got faith it will. well.....I guess August or loader bot, idk I do what ever

• -salutes back- Yessir.

No need to leave me alone. It's honestly better having someone to talk to while I'm working, anyway.

~salutes~ Good luck Peanut, make the best damn essay in the history of essays. Sounds like you got a busy night ahead of ya, also congrats on a productive day. I'll leave ya alone so you can focus.

• That's true but not sure we can manage one every single day. :P

I just think it'd be a cool idea. Then again, sprinkling random Christmas fics here and there as Christmas approaches would be great too. EITHER WAY.

• Ok, but only if your sure...

-salutes back- Yessir. No need to leave me alone. It's honestly better having someone to talk to while I'm working, anyway.

• Well, it wouldn't even have to be every single day. I mean. Just...here and there...until...Christmas...or something...

I'mma...go over here and...write this essay now...

That's true but not sure we can manage one every single day. :P

• I'm sure! :)

Ok, but only if your sure...

• I rather enjoy them, O WHAT THE HELL I CANT WAIT!!!!XD

-excited clapping- RP is the beeeeeeessssst~

• That's the spirit, buddy! :D

I rather enjoy them, O WHAT THE HELL I CANT WAIT!!!!XD

• No, it's not, I'm suppose to be a trim and proper badger losing myself to my emotions, is foolish says I. ;)

That's the spirit, buddy!

• A trim and proper badger WEARING A SANTA HAT. I forgot to tell you that your new avatar is awesome, btw.

No, it's not, I'm suppose to be a trim and proper badger losing myself to my emotions, is foolish says I.

• ^_^ yay, what this essay about anyways.

I'm sure!

• First off, Santa is a trim and proper gentleman, for sneaking into peoples houses to leave gifts to all the good little children. So wearing his hat is perfectly fine. Secondly, THANK YOU ITS SO FREAK CUTE I WANNA HUG IT......I mean its alright

A trim and proper badger WEARING A SANTA HAT. I forgot to tell you that your new avatar is awesome, btw.

• It's about an ecological service. For my ecology class. I'm doing bees and pollination and how bees are so vital that we wouldn't have almonds or avocados or grapefruit without them. Or...we wouldn't be able to get those things so readily since producing them would be a lot more difficult without bees around.

^_^ yay, what this essay about anyways.

• Not going to lie, if those bees did forget to pollenate a few grapefruit I wouldn't mind. Sounds like a great topic Peanut, as someone who has a garden, I thank you.

It's about an ecological service. For my ecology class. I'm doing bees and pollination and how bees are so vital that we wouldn't have almon

• sneaking into peoples houses to leave gifts to all the good little children.

sneaking into peoples houses

Sooooo trim and proper....

I KNOW. But hugging a badger is probably a bad idea.

First off, Santa is a trim and proper gentleman, for sneaking into peoples houses to leave gifts to all the good little children. So wearing his hat is perfectly fine. Secondly, THANK YOU ITS SO FREAK CUTE I WANNA HUG IT......I mean its alright

Sign in to comment in this discussion.