Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well....I have some ideas for a chat-room type of format... I may start to play around with it tonight, honestly.

I just feel like Rhys would be the type of boss to be cool enough with his workers that they wouldn't even be nervous about what they said around him, but he'd still want to see what was going on behind the scenes of the company, so he'd sort of make a fake identity to blend in.

Kennybadger posted: »

I'm fairly certain there's a movie like this you could watch for some research, but seem like a cute idea.

• I've been collecting things.... :)

Mawula posted: »

I think you may actually use some posts from this thread

• Yo, I'll have August's reaction pics up for you to use once we're ready to go. :)

THUG LIFE!!! XP....Aww bye Maw

• Wow thanks, darling

Yo, I'll have August's reaction pics up for you to use once we're ready to go.

• turn me on

Hmmm......will this work?

enter image description here

And, no cheesy pun intended, as I am the AI controlling system, your first task will be to find a way to turn me on XD

• No problem! It's a fun project.

Wow thanks, darling

• O I know what you were going for and I still love the idea.....when you say Rhys with a fake Identity I see him with a fake moustache. ^_^

Well....I have some ideas for a chat-room type of format... I may start to play around with it tonight, honestly. I just feel like Rhys w

• Omg. I think, yes... In fact, I... (Aaaaaaaah!)

Where is it from?

Btw, ELPIS is not on very good terms with Jack.

turn me on Hmmm......will this work?

• And this reminds me of Jon Arbuckle (Garfield comic).

O I know what you were going for and I still love the idea.....when you say Rhys with a fake Identity I see him with a fake moustache. ^_^

• And those big goofy glasses? Yep.

O I know what you were going for and I still love the idea.....when you say Rhys with a fake Identity I see him with a fake moustache. ^_^

• edited December 2015

What Telltale games don't you have?? If you don't have any of the Mass Effects I recommend the Mass Effect Trilogy comes with a good bit of the DLC and its one of my top game series of all time. I'm a PS guy, played Halo with some buddies over the years enjoyed it a good bit. I just got the season pass for BL2 and the KRIEG dlc.

" I'm just about as big as some wimpy black bear, and there so scared they need hugs"

I need to get some more Telltale games... I don't have too many games (at least on Steam), but I have always wanted to play Mass Effect a

• It's from Episode 4, when Rhys-quez is confronting Yvette in his (her) office. Jack pops up to "help" Rhys with the situation.

....I can understand that.

Omg. I think, yes... In fact, I... (Aaaaaaaah!) Where is it from? Btw, ELPIS is not on very good terms with Jack.

• I miss Jim Davis.....V.V, But Jon didn't have a stache???

And this reminds me of Jon Arbuckle (Garfield comic).

• Sweeet!! XD

And those big goofy glasses? Yep.

• Jack programmed her to be bitchy. Like a watch dog to protect the main core. Actually, she was made using the data of some bossy high-ranking Hyperion employee who had been killed some time ago (the presequel attack or something idk).

It's from Episode 4, when Rhys-quez is confronting Yvette in his (her) office. Jack pops up to "help" Rhys with the situation. ....I can understand that.

• Nobodsy is saying ''THX FISH I LOVE YOU ALOT <3<3HEART<3''

This kinda hurts my feelings.

rhonu posted: »

HELLO @sirscrubbington told me to get here real quick to talk to you guys so here i am!! sorry for being away, lots of things happened (most

• There were times he was growing one (it was hilarious ofc).

I miss Jim Davis.....V.V, But Jon didn't have a stache???

• ...all of them except Tales, lol. I was a Borderlands fan before I was a Telltale fan instead of the other way around. :)

I've always thought Garrus was a cutie pie. Plus, Bioware makes good games, so I'll likely pick up ME before too long.

UGHHHH I LOVE HALO. The lore and the universe is just so interesting. Makes for good writing material.

Yeah, I've got the season pass and Gaige and some cosmetic microtransaction stuff for her. Gonna pick up Krieg and a few of the Headhunter packs. And the second level-cap-raiser...thing. Digistruct Peak. Yeah. That.

"Famous last words, dude..."

What Telltale games don't you have?? If you don't have any of the Mass Effects I recommend the Mass Effect Trilogy comes with a good bit of

• Hyperion accountant, girl, HJ fan.

I'm surprised you didn't pick that one :P

This is it - my 300th page here. Some update on the rp. * @Eryka Gortys * @SirScrubbington Jack * @GrowlingPeanut Fiona * @

• So he knowingly and willingly programmed her to not like him? Lol, that's interesting, coming from Jack...

Jack programmed her to be bitchy. Like a watch dog to protect the main core. Actually, she was made using the data of some bossy high-ranking Hyperion employee who had been killed some time ago (the presequel attack or something idk).

• I bet it was all patchy, classic Jon.

There were times he was growing one (it was hilarious ofc).

• But I can't! I have to control the game flow.... I wish I could though.

But, I get a lot of me x Jack interaction too.

Hyperion accountant, girl, HJ fan. I'm surprised you didn't pick that one :P

• Damn every time I hear Elpis I think of Pandora's moon Elpis.

And, no cheesy pun intended, as I am the AI controlling system, your first task will be to find a way to turn me on XD

• Not to like anyone. He would never imagined him being evacuated in that pod.

He had a personal pod for himself of course, as CEO.

So he knowingly and willingly programmed her to not like him? Lol, that's interesting, coming from Jack...

• Holy guacamole, you've been here a while now. When I think about it, this may be close to my 1600th page... :D

Whoooo RP I feel the excitement!! This is gonna be the best! Have a nice day, Maw :3

This is it - my 300th page here. Some update on the rp. * @Eryka Gortys * @SirScrubbington Jack * @GrowlingPeanut Fiona * @

• edited December 2015

Once I record Episode 5, Yvette will take first priority for reaction pics and I'll send over the link to the album for you once they're all named!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Holy guacamole, you've been here a while now. When I think about it, this may be close to my 1600th page... Whoooo RP I feel the excitement!! This is gonna be the best! Have a nice day, Maw

• True that.

Also, I think I have over 900 pages heres.

But I can't! I have to control the game flow.... I wish I could though. But, I get a lot of me x Jack interaction too.

• Also, I liked being an AI last time.

True that. Also, I think I have over 900 pages heres.

• With superdeluxe seats, a cup holder, a radio, a TV and a soft and smooth landing!

Not to like anyone. He would never imagined him being evacuated in that pod. He had a personal pod for himself of course, as CEO.

• True, true...

Well, I'm sure the dynamic will be interesting to see...

Not to like anyone. He would never imagined him being evacuated in that pod. He had a personal pod for himself of course, as CEO.

• This is intended.

Damn every time I hear Elpis I think of Pandora's moon Elpis.

• Whoa Peanut YOU'RE THE BEST :D Thanks a bunch <3

Once I record Episode 5, Yvette will take first priority for reaction pics and I'll send over the link to the album for you once they're all named!

• edited December 2015

You could if you practiced, started with someone pushing you into the wave so you can learn to stand up on the board, then white water surfing so you learn to paddle. I know you can do it Peanut ^_^. I never seen one of those before, they look pretty sweet, but dolphins that's why you got to surf darling they will follow you while you do it...its quite rare but I've seen it.

LOL When the season comes ill figure something out.

Idk I eat mostly meat and veggies, I eat fruit when its in season. I try to stay away from the dreaded carbs its hard but I get by. Yep that is what is on the check list for bird watching. I dabble with animal knowledge, I try to learn about the ones that I love like badgers, bears, or sharks.

LOL I bet that was a fun day. I never say there was just most guys wouldn't think of it as manly, but screw them its awesome. I would love to try some lemon balm. I simply love to cook it makes me happy to see people eat something I work my butt off on and enjoy it, kind of like a fan fic ;). Yep. I spent a lot of time with my grandmother when I was a boy she taught me how to bake and cook, also how to wash my clothes but that's another story.

Ha, I know for a fact I couldn't surf. ...but I have always wanted one of those thousand-dollar silicone mermaid tails. The really high-qual

• I think I played the first season of the walking dead, right.about the time I was on my 2nd co op play of BL2. Loved both of them since with no looking back. GARRIUS IS THE FUCKING MAN, I yet to play with a fem Shep, but the bromance of him and male Shep is awesome. From what I've heard it seems damn awesome, a lot of my new buddies play it and are Xbox guys. I may have to buy both. Krieg is freaking sweet a lot of favor. I don't think I have any of the headhunter packs ...go figure.

" I'm going to guess you don't approve...a puppy then??"

...all of them except Tales, lol. I was a Borderlands fan before I was a Telltale fan instead of the other way around. I've always thoug

• So you're going to be Elpis' voice?

enter link description here

• I have horrible balance though.

They are. They're amazing. Expensive, but they last a long time if you take care of them properly. I'd just love to be up close and personal with sea creatures. Like turtles or rays. Ahh just thinking about it makes me wish it were summer...

That's why I love dolphins. They're so curious and playful. Like ocean cats!

Next time I visit my relatives in South Carolina, I'll meet you halfway.

Oh gosh I love carbs. Way too much. Feed me bread and pasta and I'll be a happy girl.

Sharks are very cool and underappreciated. They're just as important to the oceans as sea otters are, but people overlook sharks because they're not cute and cuddly. :(

Yeah...no. I don't like scorpions. I mean...I do, they're cool, but I keep my distance. Did you know that scorpions see in the ultraviolet range of light? If you put them under a blacklight, they glow! At least some species do. So while we see them as brown or tan, they see each other as glowing bright blue or purple. It's awesome!

Cooking is a lot of fun, even though I'm usually the one just handing ingredients to people or mixing things. I can follow a recipe, but when it comes to improvising...well...heh. It's exactly like fanfic. Or just writing in general. Heck, cooking is its own kind of art! It's nice to know people appreciate what you pour your soul into. :)

You could if you practiced, started with someone pushing you into the wave so you can learn to stand up on the board, then white water surfi

• If your going to escape why not do it in style.

With superdeluxe seats, a cup holder, a radio, a TV and a soft and smooth landing!

• Of course! I'll just have to find more where she actually looks happy......most of the time her eyebrows are scrunched or she's snarling or surprised, lol.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Whoa Peanut YOU'RE THE BEST Thanks a bunch

• I want to try Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us, at the very least. Maybe GoT.

From everything I've seen of Garrus, he just seems to be the kind of character I like. Snarky but sweet.

FFF IT'S AMAZING. But I love pretty much anything sci-fi and Halo just hits all the right buttons for me in that regard. Not to mention that Master Chief's voice is one of the sexiest things I've ever heard. But ANYWAY.....

I just want Krieg for his lines. I have a bunch of voice files for him and they're freaking hilarious! I just want the Christmas one, the Halloween one, and the Crawmerax one. Mostly for the skins and not the heads, lol.

"...a puppy is fine."

I think I played the first season of the walking dead, right.about the time I was on my 2nd co op play of BL2. Loved both of them since with

• Guys I found a video of Troy Baker and Laura Bailey playing Tales From the Borderlands together.

My life is officially complete

Sign in to comment in this discussion.