Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited December 2015

WHAT? I NEED TO SEE THIS

SHOW ME

Guys I found a video of Troy Baker and Laura Bailey playing Tales From the Borderlands together. My life is officially complete

• That's why the board is cover in sex wax so you don't slip as easy.

It sounds like you want to scuba dive, never personally done it. Rays are quite friendly, The local aquarium has a touch tank with them as well as some horseshoe crabs.

My guess that would be Wilmington or Myrtle Beach not a bad drive. So sure why not ~dreams of fresh blueberries~

I love them too but there horrible for you in large amounts. I love sharks been around them all my live seen more then I would like too while surfing though. Otters are so cute, playful little buggers at least the river otters are not sure about sea.

Ok, I'm not sure what's more awesome that or the fact you know that.

That it is, the improvising comes with time darling, as you figure out what does what to what. I figured you would out of all people would get that.

I have horrible balance though. They are. They're amazing. Expensive, but they last a long time if you take care of them properly. I'd ju

• GOT has its ups and downs, overall its pretty solid. TWAU is pretty damn awesome, I'm bias as it has that noire quality I love. What even more awesome is Shep shapes Garrius into his image, you follow paragon Garrius goes more to paragon. Also Drew Karpyshyn is a good sci fi writer, his work with Bioware is impressive KOTOR and ME...also wrote a few Star Wars Novels I may have read. Krieg is slowly taking Axton's place as my main character in that game he is fun to play. Oh, that makes sense.

"WOOT!"

I want to try Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us, at the very least. Maybe GoT. From everything I've seen of Garrus, he just seems to be

• ...still. At least it would be entertaining for everyone watching.

That, or free diving, though I'd need some more practice. I'm a good swimmer, but I still wouldn't feel totally comfortable out on my own in the ocean without some more training.

I'd love to see a Manta Ray up close. I think they're beautiful. And horseshoe crabs are awesome!

Well, they live in Myrtle Beach, so that's where I'd be...probably an even shorter drive!

Yeah, I bet sharks like that surfboard, too...

I'm pretty sure that's the same for all otters. They're cuties.

Both? Lol, I'm a database of random facts.

I do get it, I just haven't been cooking for nearly as long as I've been writing. :P

Kennybadger posted: »

That's why the board is cover in sex wax so you don't slip as easy. It sounds like you want to scuba dive, never personally done it. Rays

• edited December 2015

This sounds awesome

Guys I found a video of Troy Baker and Laura Bailey playing Tales From the Borderlands together. My life is officially complete

• WHAT? I NEED TO SEE THIS SHOW ME

• Well, I like urban fantasy and mysteries, so TWAU seems right up my alley.

There are a lot of Halo novels, too. They're pretty good. Not outstanding, but they provide interesting backstory that you don't really see in the games or comics.

Gaige has been the only character I've played thus far. She's a blast. She's also basically a younger, more hyperactive, violent version of Rhys, so that's a plus.

GOT has its ups and downs, overall its pretty solid. TWAU is pretty damn awesome, I'm bias as it has that noire quality I love. What even mo

• Awesome, though I have a question.

Are there going to be any Rhys reaction pics? :)

Mawula posted: »

This is it - my 300th page here. Some update on the rp. * @Eryka Gortys * @SirScrubbington Jack * @GrowlingPeanut Fiona * @

• I have a ton of them! I just need to record Episode 5 (a few different times with different options) and then narrow down and rename the pictures once I have them all and then I'll send links to the albums out for everyone to use.

Awesome, though I have a question. Are there going to be any Rhys reaction pics?

• I dunno, if it's going to be next Saturday like last time, then it's a 50/50 chance, if not then not at all :^/

This is it - my 300th page here. Some update on the rp. * @Eryka Gortys * @SirScrubbington Jack * @GrowlingPeanut Fiona * @

• Screw them what do they know. :)

I wouldn't feel comfy by myself diving period, no amount of training will help that. I can swim rather well still...

Mantas are awesome I was 8ish the first time I saw one a guy hook one in while fishing for bluefish. The thing was huge, too big for the boat they were in took the hook out let him go.

O_O OH SNAP yeah that isn't a long drive at all. A hour maybe a little more.

More of I think they're confused by it my board is almost ten feet. They more like WTH is that thing. Otters are cute, almost as cute as a badger.

No.....starting to think its the databank of random facts ;)

Give it your best shot and I'll be proud of it....whatever that's worth.

...still. At least it would be entertaining for everyone watching. That, or free diving, though I'd need some more practice. I'm a good s

• Wow, that sounds like a lot of work. I appreciate that.

I'm excited for this, like, really excited.

I have a ton of them! I just need to record Episode 5 (a few different times with different options) and then narrow down and rename the pictures once I have them all and then I'll send links to the albums out for everyone to use.

• If that's your thing, it is very much a old fashion hardboiled dick kind of story with magic and fables.

Your making me want to get into Halo. I enjoy seeing world building and it seems there is a lot of that in this.

I think Gaige is cool her freaking scream I can't stand, ~shudders~

Well, I like urban fantasy and mysteries, so TWAU seems right up my alley. There are a lot of Halo novels, too. They're pretty good. Not

• It is, but it's a lot of fun, too! I need to grab some of Sasha and Fiona in their Hyperion suits for this!

Me too! I loved doing the last one, even if it got a little out of control...

Wow, that sounds like a lot of work. I appreciate that. I'm excited for this, like, really excited.

• Yeah. As long as someone was around, i'd be okay, I think.

It's really neat how biologists track them when they migrate. Each ray has a different pattern of spots on their underside, like whales do with their flukes, so scientists can tell which rays are making the journey back and forth each year.

To think I've been so close and I never even knew you existed........kinda surreal.

Ha, at least they hopefully won't try to eat it.

Okay. So I have to ask. Why badgers?

Well...I'll see what other things I can amaze you with!

It's worth quite a bit, actually. :)

Screw them what do they know. I wouldn't feel comfy by myself diving period, no amount of training will help that. I can swim rather wel

• It gets a lot of love around here, so I'll add it to my wishlist.

There is. It's a neat universe. Supersoldiers, top-secret military projects, space travel, self-aware artificial intelligence, awesome characters... you really should check it out.

Oh. Don't even get me started...

-Tiny bit of acid splashes onto shield-

GRRAAAAAAAAHHHYYYYAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAA!!!

Gaige. Honey. You're not even hurt. QUIT SCREAMING.

If that's your thing, it is very much a old fashion hardboiled dick kind of story with magic and fables. Your making me want to get into

• Well, if you do, there is a lot of ship wrecks out here to explore. they do call us "The Graveyard of the Atlantic"

I never know that about rays, the whale part yeah, but that's freaking awesome your a smart cookie there Peanut.

You know it kind of is......werid

In the almost 15 years of surfing on and off I've done never once have been bothered by one. So I never really thought about it. This is going to give me a bigger rush while I surf, thanks Peanut ^-^. At this point, I have no idea why I love them as much as I do, but the nickname Badger came first, I do remember how that came about.

You just did with the ray fact!!!!

Well I will always be ready with words of encouragement and advice, if you ever need it.

Yeah. As long as someone was around, i'd be okay, I think. It's really neat how biologists track them when they migrate. Each ray has a d

• I can't watch the video now, but I'm sure I do not know what you are talking about.

So you're going to be Elpis' voice? enter link description here

• WOOT

DAMMIT, why not just say it has everything you'll ever love in a sci fi video game ;)

Yeah, UVHM is a bitch with her screaming every other minute, but I digress.

It gets a lot of love around here, so I'll add it to my wishlist. There is. It's a neat universe. Supersoldiers, top-secret military proj

• Saturday, but probably not this one.

ZapThroat posted: »

I dunno, if it's going to be next Saturday like last time, then it's a 50/50 chance, if not then not at all :^/

• That's for the best I'll be....busy Saturday with my cousin.

Saturday, but probably not this one.

• Ah right, that's the stream where Laura said she ships Rhysha. Good times.

• Okay, I'll see if I'm free then tell you ;)

Saturday, but probably not this one.

• You know I love you. Also, fish? Is it because of the avatar?

Nobodsy is saying ''THX FISH I LOVE YOU ALOT <3HEART<3'' This kinda hurts my feelings.

• Too bad no one wants Sasha again. Why?! She is really cool.

We can do without Finch, Kroger (shot in action), and Hyperions, but not without her.

It is, but it's a lot of fun, too! I need to grab some of Sasha and Fiona in their Hyperion suits for this! Me too! I loved doing the last one, even if it got a little out of control...

• Claps Bravo,Hawk. Bravo!

Come here little kiddies, on my hip Guess whose back with a brand new ship And I don't mean ship as in a new case of yaoi bdsm relatio

• edited December 2015

Working in Hyperion? Girl? HJ FAN?! THAT'S ME, BBY. <333

The Hyperion vaulthunter (well, that's my OC) at your service <3

• That's cool! I knew I could count on you.

Daryace posted: »

Working in Hyperion? Girl? HJ FAN?! THAT'S ME, BBY. <333 The Hyperion vaulthunter (well, that's my OC) at your service

• edited December 2015

I decided to try advertising.

You, Rhyiona shipper, reading my post! Do you know that Sasha is still available for the roleplay? Become Sasha today, and you'll get:

• an awesome character who is a real badass

• a unique opportunity to joke about Rhys and his feelings for your sister and teasing them both (no one messes with Fiona, but you can)

• the best sister in the world @GrowlingPeanut

• this guy @Kennybadger

And - sold!!! Thank you, @xunseenteenx!

Seriously, I'd like to have good Augusha this time.

• edited December 2015

I love this it has made my day great humor in there... lol

I decided to try advertising. You, Rhyiona shipper, reading my post! Do you know that Sasha is still available for the roleplay? Become S

• I don't see why Sasha is so unpopular here. Rhysha or not, but she is a cool character. Sweet kid, little sister. Awww... <3

If this ad won't work, I will try bribing evil face

I love this it has made my day great humor in there... lol

• Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^v^

How are you all today? <3

• Hi! I'm advertising Sasha. Without success for now.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^v^ How are you all today?

• I agree, she'd be cute with someone like Vaughn if we ever do see the story continued :)

I don't see why Sasha is so unpopular here. Rhysha or not, but she is a cool character. Sweet kid, little sister. Awww... If this ad won't work, I will try bribing evil face

• Oh :c

I may actually join the RP as Sasha, though... I'll consider it for a while and I'll tell you when I make my decision :)

Hi! I'm advertising Sasha. Without success for now.

• I like Sasha, she is a perfect fit for August...which you would think more of us Rhyiona fans would embrace Augsha. Well you made some damn fine points in there someone is bound to do it. Maw your such a renegade, bribing. ;)

I don't see why Sasha is so unpopular here. Rhysha or not, but she is a cool character. Sweet kid, little sister. Awww... If this ad won't work, I will try bribing evil face

• edited December 2015

Great, what is lesson one of your bro training.

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^v^ How are you all today?

• I will be bribing with my writing. Like - I'll do your prompt, if you're Sasha :D

I like Sasha, she is a perfect fit for August...which you would think more of us Rhyiona fans would embrace Augsha. Well you made some damn fine points in there someone is bound to do it. Maw your such a renegade, bribing.

• O_O .....lucky son of.

I will be bribing with my writing. Like - I'll do your prompt, if you're Sasha

• There is also cool Hyperion programmer, if you'd like to play a guy. He had a friend which Jack killed (when he said "Useless!"), so this guy is huge anti-fan and seeks revenge.

And he's the only one (besides Jack, ofc) who knows how this intellectual system is constructed. So he can advise the course of actions.

Gosh, am I into advertising today!

Oh :c I may actually join the RP as Sasha, though... I'll consider it for a while and I'll tell you when I make my decision

Sign in to comment in this discussion.