Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited December 2015

what is lesson one

Um... is that supposed to be a question for me, because you kinda confused me without the '?'. Sorry, I'm hella tired rn since I was playing basketball and volleyball for 3 whole classes xd

Edit: Aye, just seen your edit... I would remember but I'm tired af rn. Blame school ;-;

Kennybadger posted: »

Great, what is lesson one of your bro training.

• ....taint?

O_O .....lucky son of.

• V.V of course it was...Bro lesson number one was "always have your bros back"

Its cool because that brings me to lesson number 2 " a bro always loves sports, if a bro doesn't like sports, he likes sports".....so GOOD JOB!!!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

what is lesson one Um... is that supposed to be a question for me, because you kinda confused me without the '?'. Sorry, I'm hella t

• Hmm... I'll think about it :D

Mawula posted: »

There is also cool Hyperion programmer, if you'd like to play a guy. He had a friend which Jack killed (when he said "Useless!"), so this gu

• Shipwrecks are cool, but they also kind of freak me out.

Random fact database, at your service!

Kinda like when I was in Detroit for a layover once on the way to Florida. One of my friends from another fandom (I group my friends by fandom, how sad is that) lives there. And she told me later that her mom works in the airport, which was even weirder.

Lol, no problem.

Huh. Interesting....

:)

Well, if you do, there is a lot of ship wrecks out here to explore. they do call us "The Graveyard of the Atlantic" I never know that abo

• I almost love every sport... but I hate soccer (or football) :v

V.V of course it was...Bro lesson number one was "always have your bros back" Its cool because that brings me to lesson number 2 " a bro always loves sports, if a bro doesn't like sports, he likes sports".....so GOOD JOB!!!

• Not quite.....I try to control my sailor like language around ladies.

....taint?

• Pffffffff he really does sound like Rhys!

If I close my eyes and just listen to them....yassssssss. Troy, your voice is a gift.

• Im in the US, dude, I call it soccer.....American Football though XD!!!

I almost love every sport... but I hate soccer (or football) :v

• I'm sure someone will take her. Who played her in the la.....oh....

....right.

Too bad no one wants Sasha again. Why?! She is really cool. We can do without Finch, Kroger (shot in action), and Hyperions, but not without her.

• edited December 2015

Or Saugust, haha. I gotta say I don't think he deserves Sash, even if he's not as much of a cruel bastard as his mom, he's still a scumbag like getting angry over little things and ordering the death of that guy in episode 1.
    I respect your opinion though

I like Sasha, she is a perfect fit for August...which you would think more of us Rhyiona fans would embrace Augsha. Well you made some damn fine points in there someone is bound to do it. Maw your such a renegade, bribing.

• I just never heard this one before Jack. Is it common?

Not quite.....I try to control my sailor like language around ladies.

• Yeah, haha x)

Holy crap, I hate typing on my phone ;__;

Im in the US, dude, I call it soccer.....American Football though XD!!!

• Wouldn't that be he doesn't deserve Sasha then, I yours good sir.

Or Saugust, haha. I gotta say I don't think he deserves Sash, even if he's not as much of a cruel bastard as his mom, he's still a scumbag l

• I really don't remember that from ep.1.

But he does save Fiona and Sasha on Helios. Such a badass walking out of the elevator.

Or Saugust, haha. I gotta say I don't think he deserves Sash, even if he's not as much of a cruel bastard as his mom, he's still a scumbag l

• Very, I use it at least once day.

I just never heard this one before Jack. Is it common?

• I may actually join the RP as Sasha

I KNEW you were Sasha all along!

Jk, jk...

Oh :c I may actually join the RP as Sasha, though... I'll consider it for a while and I'll tell you when I make my decision

• edited December 2015

Haha yeah I edited it, quite tired. Could still make sense if I said she deserves someone better :P

Wouldn't that be he doesn't deserve Sasha then, I yours good sir.

• I know your pain man, I threw my on desk the other night trying to type on it.....

Yeah, haha x) Holy crap, I hate typing on my phone ;__;

• Plot twist: I'm actually Mira Forrester ;)

I may actually join the RP as Sasha I KNEW you were Sasha all along! Jk, jk...

• -squints-

Hmm.........

Plot twist: I'm actually Mira Forrester

• Ugh... typing on a tablet is easier IMO :(

And now, I can't find my bloody tablet... again Y.Y

I know your pain man, I threw my on desk the other night trying to type on it.....

• True that, Aug has his moments.

I really don't remember that from ep.1. But he does save Fiona and Sasha on Helios. Such a badass walking out of the elevator.

• Tfw I use Google for the word 'squints' and it made me more confused.

They should have told me what 'squint' means back in King's Landing.

-squints- Hmm.........

• edited December 2015

They have a great bit of life down there, but yes I can see how that would be kind of freaky.

Not sad at all, seems a good way to keep thing organized.

Not really....it's kind of dumb, which is why I didn't kill your brain cells by making you reading it.

Shipwrecks are cool, but they also kind of freak me out. Random fact database, at your service! Kinda like when I was in Detroit for a

• It's ok buddy, you'll find it, got to have the faith.

Ugh... typing on a tablet is easier IMO And now, I can't find my bloody tablet... again Y.Y

• faith

Is the pun intended? :D

It's ok buddy, you'll find it, got to have the faith.

• edited December 2015

nope, I talk a lot about self confidence. I like to think the glass is half full, you know.

faith Is the pun intended?

• edited December 2015

Well, Good night everyone, I'll see you all in a few days.

Footnote, when I get back I will have a sample of this Christmas Rhyiona fanfic ready so I hope you all enjoy it.

• edited December 2015

Yeah... same .^.

Omg I just really love that emoticon (or emote I suppose) ".^." Wait, I just realized that this face makes a triangle. Whoops xD

nope, I talk a lot about self confidence. I like to think the glass is half full, you know.

• Good night, Kenny!

Well, Good night everyone, I'll see you all in a few days. Footnote, when I get back I will have a sample of this Christmas Rhyiona fanfic ready so I hope you all enjoy it.

• We can continue it. Why wait?

I agree, she'd be cute with someone like Vaughn if we ever do see the story continued

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Kenny <333

Well, Good night everyone, I'll see you all in a few days. Footnote, when I get back I will have a sample of this Christmas Rhyiona fanfic ready so I hope you all enjoy it.

• How's everyone doing? :)

• Wolfie <3

I'm tired af rn. But other than that, I'm great. :3

Wbu? ^v^

ABigBadWolf posted: »

How's everyone doing?

• I'm great, thank you, still reading lmao.

Wolfie I'm tired af rn. But other than that, I'm great. Wbu? ^v^

• Noticed that too, that's the only bad part about this :(

Pipas posted: »

Ah right, that's the stream where Laura said she ships Rhysha. Good times.

• That it is certainly true, i'm all for fan art featuring Saughn/Vasha :) The latter probably sounds better.

We can continue it. Why wait?

• Gucci. Just pure gucci atm

ABigBadWolf posted: »

How's everyone doing?

• that's good. B)

Gucci. Just pure gucci atm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.