Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited December 2015

Yeah. Man it starts slow in the mornings for me. But I got some extra sleep that I'm happy about. :) Got a good start atleast

ABigBadWolf posted: »

that's good.

• I'm so happy because I have 3 days off, yyyaaaaaaayyyyyy!

How's everyone doing?

• Jealous, I slept really badly, haha.

Yeah. Man it starts slow in the mornings for me. But I got some extra sleep that I'm happy about. Got a good start atleast

• congrats!

Eryka posted: »

I'm so happy because I have 3 days off, yyyaaaaaaayyyyyy!

• Now, I'll do absolutely nothing today!

congrats!

• Crying bc no one will make subtle rhyiona nsfw content.

And i still feel drunk.

How's everyone doing?

• So, you are drunk on the thread?

lottii-lu posted: »

Crying bc no one will make subtle rhyiona nsfw content. And i still feel drunk.

• Probably idk if i start feeling hungover i'll know

Eryka posted: »

So, you are drunk on the thread?

• why are you drinking, you're too young please be careful

Crying bc no one will make subtle rhyiona nsfw content. And i still feel drunk.

• edited December 2015

nah, i'm just a lightweight.

besides, parents permission is okay you're just not allowed too much. (at least in the uk) (i'm like 16 so i should be able to have at least a bottle)

this has clear shown me i should never become a party person.

why are you drinking, you're too young please be careful

• i know that you're allowed but it's still bad for you

sorry, I'm just very passionate about my anti-alcohol agenda

nah, i'm just a lightweight. besides, parents permission is okay you're just not allowed too much. (at least in the uk) (i'm like 16 so i should be able to have at least a bottle) this has clear shown me i should never become a party person.

• it's cool

besides i'm never touching that shit again

i know that you're allowed but it's still bad for you sorry, I'm just very passionate about my anti-alcohol agenda

• good, good, that's a good decision

it's cool besides i'm never touching that shit again

• edited December 2015

OTP: I'll make _____ the happiest person in the world.

Me:

enter image description here

Me: Take notes, Telltale.

• Was with friends and they had the bright idea to make disgusting shots. For me they gave me a shot of gin, whisky, grape flavored vodka, lemonade and a cherry gummy bear dissolved. It was fucking terrible.

If I do shots, I stick to Palinka cause I know I can down it and not be completely wanting to vomit.

Ofc I rarely drink any alcohol. But I enjoy like a hard cider, glogg, or sangria or the manliest drink ever

enter link description here

I really have too much of a sweet tooth to enjoy alcohol

good, good, that's a good decision

• edited December 2015

Telltale: Okay but what if... you had to not brofist Vaughn in order for Rhys/Fiona to become canon?

I'll stop being a dick now...

OTP: I'll make _____ the happiest person in the world. Me: Me: Take notes, Telltale.

• CONSIDER IT DONE

Telltale: Okay but what if... you had to not brofist Vaughn in order for Rhys/Fiona to become canon? I'll stop being a dick now...

• Lol easy af

Telltale: Okay but what if... you had to not brofist Vaughn in order for Rhys/Fiona to become canon? I'll stop being a dick now...

• When one of them is dead....my feels !!!!!

OTP: I'll make _____ the happiest person in the world. Me: Me: Take notes, Telltale.

• Morning! Sorry....again for being ded.^^" Even with four days off, still gotta be busy somehow . -_-

Anyways, Sup? ^‿^

PS: Reese's Pieces Anyone? xP

Source

• WOW BRO, U GONNA BETRAY VAUGHN BRO?! TF HAPPENED TO BRO 4 BRO?!

((In all seriousness I would do it too but it would piss me off))

CONSIDER IT DONE

• vaughn will survive

WOW BRO, U GONNA BETRAY VAUGHN BRO?! TF HAPPENED TO BRO 4 BRO?! ((In all seriousness I would do it too but it would piss me off))

• edited December 2015

don't you dare

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

When one of them is dead....my feels !!!!!

• Here is the full version of the intro for the roleplay. There are still Loader Bot, Finch, Kroger and Hyperion programmer left free (though ZapThroat and Wolfenus may take some of them).

I really hope for it to happen on the next weekend (not 12-13 Dec, but 19-20 Dec). But we can always postpone it if needed.

So, enjoy the plot thickening.

"Noone goes in or out!" Every hologram of Handsome Jack announces in a booming voice. "I will find you, Rhys. Anyone who reports his location will get a promotion or will not be killed, whatever interests you more." Jack adds in a more casual tone. "And, my deep condolences to any space ship arriving to Helios - we are closed, please return never". He roars the last word, then laughs loudly.

Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, Yvette, and Gortys stop in their run upon hearing these words.

"He can't." Fiona breathes heavily.

"Oh, he can." Rhys replies gloomily. "He owns this station now."

Sasha glares at him. "Yeah, don't get me started on how you allowed it to happen."

Rhys only sighs. After battling Jack he has no desire for more arguing. Gortys hugs him sympathetically.

"Rhys," Yvette exclaims suddenly, "we need to get to the main core. We can reprogram the hangar controlling system."

Rhys smiles. She was always the levelheaded one. "Let's go!"

"Yes!" Gortys raises her small fist in the air. "We are gonna win, Jim!"

"Not so fast."

They all turn to the Hangar door to see August with his mercs, accompanied by Loader Bot.

"The ship's locked. The turrets are shooting. We are not staying there." August declares, and his argument is his gun, ready to fire. "Also we've killed enough guards to get on the black list of that bluish bastard."

"We are going with ya." Kroger adds.

"Whatever, just move it, we have little time!" Fiona summarizes, and they follow Rhys and Yvette to the main core.

They run for their life, evading turrets, cutting through the packs of Hyperion guards.

And when they arrive to the main core, Jack is waiting them, multiple faces watching them from the walls. August and Fiona shoot two more guards, earning the indignant yell from the AI.

Then two Hyperion employees run into the chamber. Seeing the armed group, they lift their arms in the air.

"I'm with you! Kill him!" The Hyperion man yells, pointing at one of Jacks.

"Actually, that is not our main goal..." Yvette states cautiously. She is not at all happy with all the bloody mess.

While he has had his ideals shattered, Rhys agrees with Yvette. Just unlock the ship and get away. No war. No.

The Hyperion girl clasps her hands in front of her. "I told you they are not going to kill Handsome Jack! This is Rhys! He is a fan too!"

"Was." Fiona corrects her sternly. "Right?"
    She glares at Rhys. Sasha reloads the gun casually.

"Right." Rhys breathes, trying to ignore loud "Oh, come on!" from Jack.

"I say, fire!" August commands, and all weapons are aimed at the core. Hyperion girl gasps in terror.

"Shooting, that's what I signed for!" Finch roars with fervor.

"Wait, wait..." Gortys tries to stop them, but the gun sounds are already too loud. Yvette crouches down and hug the little girl, and they both wait for what comes next.

"Warning! Warning! Main core critical damage! Evacuation in process. Evacuation in process." A female voice announces.
    It stops them all. The room could be "the widest eyes" contest judging by the look on their faces. And the winner is Handsome Jack.

"Shit." He says. "ELPIS." He runs a hand over his face.

The chamber dissociates from the Helios station and starts floating away into open space.

"The engines!" Jack yells. "Turn on the fucking engines, ELPIS!"

"I'm not able to reach the systems. Manual activation needed. After 2 hours and 30 minutes the return to Pandora will become impossible." The voice from before replies calmly. "Also, nice to hear from you again, sir. Fancy meeting you here." The voice adds in a mocking tone, despite the polite words. Jack only frowns in irritation.

Others listen to this dialogue but understand nothing.

"Tell us what must be done." Loader Bot voices their shared silent question.

• MAWULA

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

I'M

SO

HYPED.

Mawula posted: »

Here is the full version of the intro for the roleplay. There are still Loader Bot, Finch, Kroger and Hyperion programmer left free (though

• And, my deep condolences to any space ship arriving to Helios - we are closed, please return never

Here is the full version of the intro for the roleplay. There are still Loader Bot, Finch, Kroger and Hyperion programmer left free (though

• Do you hear the minutes tickling away? Do you the horror deep inside Rhys' eyes when he looks at you? Do you feel your heart shrink in the sick anticipation of the long death of suffocation? Do you find at least the tiniest bit of hope in your soul?....

Okay, I should stop. Right now. XD

MAWULA THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. I'M SO HYPED.

• Omg, I called Gortys a little girl. I swear I wanted to write 'little robot'. Oh, Gortys, such a sweetie.

• We are MAKING IT OUT OF THIS ALIVE, DAMMIT.

Do you hear the minutes tickling away? Do you the horror deep inside Rhys' eyes when he looks at you? Do you feel your heart shrink in the s

• But V-Vaughn i-is bro...

sobs

vaughn will survive

• That's the spirit, buddy! Pity, Vaughn can't be there.

We are MAKING IT OUT OF THIS ALIVE, DAMMIT.

• I just thought - without the main core all Hyperion workers will get unplanned vacances :) temporary and forever.
    I only hope they won't need the evacuation.

And, my deep condolences to any space ship arriving to Helios - we are closed, please return never

• She IS a little girl! Even though she's a robot.... and she's older than she looks....

SHE'S STILL THE SACRED RHYIONA CHILD.

Omg, I called Gortys a little girl. I swear I wanted to write 'little robot'. Oh, Gortys, such a sweetie.

• Right. You're right.

Still it's a better typo, than when I posted an one-shot on ao3 today and almost posted it like "sweet nostalgic one-shit". (And <3 for <3!)

She IS a little girl! Even though she's a robot.... and she's older than she looks.... SHE'S STILL THE SACRED RHYIONA CHILD.

• and Fiona is bae

But V-Vaughn i-is bro... sobs

• I was talking about my other otp

don't you dare

• Ha, "one-shit" is a fairly common typo, as far as I can tell. I've done it a few times, too.

Right. You're right. Still it's a better typo, than when I posted an one-shot on ao3 today and almost posted it like "sweet nostalgic one-shit". (And for !)

• It goes well with nostalgia, lol.

Ha, "one-shit" is a fairly common typo, as far as I can tell. I've done it a few times, too.

• You could have put it in Jack's words as "nostalgia and shit."

It goes well with nostalgia, lol.

• edited December 2015

Yeah, that's really cool, have to remember it for later.

And, I forgot to tell you - we have Sasha! Unseenteen.

You could have put it in Jack's words as "nostalgia and shit."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.