Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Whoo! Sasha! Good, this is good.

Mawula posted: »

Yeah, that's really cool, have to remember it for later. And, I forgot to tell you - we have Sasha! Unseenteen.

• oh

that's okay cause I ship dead people too

in certain fandoms

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I was talking about my other otp

• edited December 2015

Well, right before going to sleep, I have thought about a very fitting epigraph for the play (citing you know who, of course):

"It is not about who's got the biggest gun, it is about the team work."

• ya :(

anime kills

ABigBadWolf posted: »

oh that's okay cause I ship dead people too in certain fandoms

• i ship gods and souls with humans

truly anime is amazing

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

ya anime kills

• enter link description here

I want to re-write this but as shipping war for Rhyiona vs all other ships

• Oh my.... It's so beautiful.

Source

• "Yeah, yeah. Rhy's pieces, it's terrible; him, not the pun."

Morning! Sorry....again for being ded.^^" Even with four days off, still gotta be busy somehow . -_- Anyways, Sup? ^‿^ PS: Reese's Pieces Anyone? xP Source

• JAHNTRAN!

Poogers555 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-fi-VmQKPI

• This is amazeballs Mawula!

Here is the full version of the intro for the roleplay. There are still Loader Bot, Finch, Kroger and Hyperion programmer left free (though

• oh HELL YES GOOD SHIT

Source

• Noticed that too, that's the best part about this :)

FTFY ;)

Noticed that too, that's the only bad part about this

• I can now die in peace...

enter link description here

• Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^w^

How are you all today? <3

• Hi, Wolfenus! I made a Selfie thread.

And somebody told me I looked like Mira :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^w^ How are you all today?

• edited December 2015

Truth is you kinda look like Mira :D

I mean the eyes and the hair style is kinda similar :3

Okay, maybe the hair. Not the eyes, but still x3

Hi, Wolfenus! I made a Selfie thread. And somebody told me I looked like Mira :P

• Hey dude,nice hearing you joined Rhysha yesterday,you just became my favourite ^_^

Also,guess who's gonna start EP1 of GOT today ;)

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^w^ How are you all today?

• You look really pretty,but please show a bit of emotion in your next selfie because emotionless faces creep the fuck out of me..just a little advice from me ;)

Hi, Wolfenus! I made a Selfie thread. And somebody told me I looked like Mira :P

• And I thought I had wight's eyes on this selfie (I made it today).

I'd like to see everyone from this thread, but I respect if people are not comfortable with it.

Truth is you kinda look like Mira I mean the eyes and the hair style is kinda similar Okay, maybe the hair. Not the eyes, but still x3

• Okie :)

ZapThroat posted: »

You look really pretty,but please show a bit of emotion in your next selfie because emotionless faces creep the fuck out of me..just a little advice from me

• Hey dude,nice hearing you joined Rhysha yesterday,you just became my favourite ^_^

(?) The Rhyiona shippers will remember that.

Also,guess who's gonna start EP1 of GOT today ;)

Good to hear you're going to play EP1 today ^-^ Also, just a little thing; Mira's story in the beginning is kinda boring but in later episodes, it becomes very interesting. Just letting you know :3

Hey dude,nice hearing you joined Rhysha yesterday,you just became my favourite ^_^ Also,guess who's gonna start EP1 of GOT today

• Rhysha?! Now I can't let you be Sasha :)

Seriously, Sasha is simply already taken.

Hey dude,nice hearing you joined Rhysha yesterday,you just became my favourite ^_^ (?) The Rhyiona shippers will remember that.

• Oh... :c

Well... maybe I'll still think about if I'm still going to join the RP as another character. I'm not really good at TFTBL RPs and I'm actually better at GoT RPs (mostly if I RP as Mira :D)

Rhysha?! Now I can't let you be Sasha Seriously, Sasha is simply already taken.

• (?) The Rhyiona shippers will remember that.

Don't worry,they've gone through worse :3

Mira's story in the beginning is kinda boring but in later episodes, it becomes very interesting. Just letting you know :3

Don't worry,I'll get through it ;)

Hey dude,nice hearing you joined Rhysha yesterday,you just became my favourite ^_^ (?) The Rhyiona shippers will remember that.

• Yeah, I'm not really a fan of myself and it would be very uncomfortable if everyone knew how I look like x)

And I thought I had wight's eyes on this selfie (I made it today). I'd like to see everyone from this thread, but I respect if people are not comfortable with it.

• edited December 2015

Don't worry,they've gone through worse :3

Indeed. Although I'm pretty sure they already know that I ship both Rhysha and Rhyiona since I said that I ship both in the Rhysha thread ;)

Don't worry,I'll get through it ;)

Sweet :D Also, when are you going to start playing episode 1? :) I know that you are going to start playing it today but in how many hours are you going to start? In 2 hours, right now or maybe later?

(?) The Rhyiona shippers will remember that. Don't worry,they've gone through worse Mira's story in the beginning is kinda bo

• rn if you want,just gonna finish somethings and then start ;)

Don't worry,they've gone through worse Indeed. Although I'm pretty sure they already know that I ship both Rhysha and Rhyiona since

• I actually want you to start right now but if you want later, then it's fine by me :) Although I can't wait to hear your review on it xDD

rn if you want,just gonna finish somethings and then start

• Yeah, I can understand.

I do not think I'm super beautiful too, and honestly I posted that pic only to encourage others, because I 'm really curious. I will never meet so many people from different parts of the world in rl.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of myself and it would be very uncomfortable if everyone knew how I look like x)

• So, I'm not the only one who had problems with the website before, right?

• No. Me too.

So, I'm not the only one who had problems with the website before, right?

• edited December 2015

Arnold is numero uno

Lolwut. I know what that means but still... lolwut.

• IKR,get your schtick together TT!

• #DamnItTelltale #Omg #PlsTelltaleNoMoreTroubleWithTheWebsite #HashtagIsLove #HashtagIsLife

IKR,get your schtick together TT!

• Nah, I tried posting an hour ago and I couldn't.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.