Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I share that same weakness, actually. I already want to care for him when he's not ill, so Fiona will do my biddings for me.

I mean, I hope it's finished in time for postage on Christmas. It's only got 509 words and my goal is at least 2.5k. I just keep procrastinating it, though.

Sick Rhys is one of my weaknesses, so I'm SUPER EXCITED to see this one finished.

• He's just so loveable, you can't help but want to bring him breakfast in bed and things like that. He's a sweetie, but it's even better when he's sick, for some reason.

We'll love it whenever it's ready! :)

I share that same weakness, actually. I already want to care for him when he's not ill, so Fiona will do my biddings for me. I mean, I ho

• S-so...you two enjoy it when I'm being sick? Huh...

enter image description here

He's just so loveable, you can't help but want to bring him breakfast in bed and things like that. He's a sweetie, but it's even better when he's sick, for some reason. We'll love it whenever it's ready!

• Looks at Rhys' face

OMG OMG OMG! SO...

Faints.

Mawula posted: »

S-so...you two enjoy it when I'm being sick? Huh...

• WHY WOULD YOU USE THIS GIF. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

MY HEART IS DOING BACKFLIPS RIGHT NOW.

S-so...you two enjoy it when I'm being sick? Huh...

• HE IS MINE. BACK OFF.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Looks at Rhys' face OMG OMG OMG! SO... Faints.

• Ugh... okay... ;-;

Walks away.

HE IS MINE. BACK OFF.

• Yeah, go...go fight over Jack with Mawula or something.

Gosh.

Ugh... okay... ;-; Walks away.

• But Rhys is hotter than Jack :c

Ugh... at least I will still have Asher and Mira ;-;

Yeah, go...go fight over Jack with Mawula or something. Gosh.

• You know how I do it. Google search.

But I knew you'd like it.

WHY WOULD YOU USE THIS GIF. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. MY HEART IS DOING BACKFLIPS RIGHT NOW.

• Ha. Haha. I win.

But Rhys is hotter than Jack :c Ugh... at least I will still have Asher and Mira ;-;

• We won't fight, cause we can copy that AI :)

Yeah, go...go fight over Jack with Mawula or something. Gosh.

• Yay... I guess... cries

Ha. Haha. I win.

• I have the stupidest smile right now.

I just want to...touch him. LOOK AT THAT CUTE FACE.

You know how I do it. Google search. But I knew you'd like it.

• ....-sigh- .....fine. We can share.

Yay... I guess... cries

• I'm here, luv!! I've been caught up with work this week and I think my future doesn't look any brighter either. I managed to read the thread from time to time (I still have to read the fanfic that you wrote and the amazing updates that @GrowlingPeanut made on AO3 - hope you'll like the site; it's so clean to work with)

And I still have one more sketch to do for the Mercenary Day.. well two more: the one with Fiona and Rhys and a gift for a friend with Fiona and Tim; and then add color to everything. Ugh... I need more free time.

I miss our talks too!!! And I miss that psychopathic bastard AI!! At least he's less harmful in this form.

What about power outages? And getting into Jack talk with me may be, uh, unpredictable, lol. ( I miss you @Fleur_du_mal!)

• Yay :3

But you will have him more time than I will ;)

....-sigh- .....fine. We can share.

• This arrangement pleases me greatly.

Yay But you will have him more time than I will

• UM? EXCUSE ME BUT WHO IS HUGGING RHYS IN THEIR ICON? ME. BACK OFF PEANUT, I GET SECOND PRIORITY AFTER FIONA.

HE IS MINE. BACK OFF.

• THIS. MEANS. WAR.

kristi78968 posted: »

UM? EXCUSE ME BUT WHO IS HUGGING RHYS IN THEIR ICON? ME. BACK OFF PEANUT, I GET SECOND PRIORITY AFTER FIONA.

• edited December 2015

^ That has to be my second favorite Mira GIF. Just look at that freaking face! Cute af ;___;

This arrangement pleases me greatly.

• Oh ho ho, it's getting hot in here.

UM? EXCUSE ME BUT WHO IS HUGGING RHYS IN THEIR ICON? ME. BACK OFF PEANUT, I GET SECOND PRIORITY AFTER FIONA.

• Rhys is hotter than Jack

What?! @SirScrubbington, you were right. Wolfenus is so fickle :)

But Rhys is hotter than Jack :c Ugh... at least I will still have Asher and Mira ;-;

• I'll just sit back and let you ladies fight over me... Oh, and you, too, Wolfenus.

Oh ho ho, it's getting hot in here.

• I would fight for Rhys all day, every day.

I'll just sit back and let you ladies fight over me... Oh, and you, too, Wolfenus.

• Then it looks like we're gonna have a long war on our hands...

I would fight for Rhys all day, every day.

• enter image description here

I think you have competition here, ladies.

I would fight for Rhys all day, every day.

• Well, we both know Fiona gets him first.

We're just fighting over who gets him next.

• Okay... Then, fight!

Well, we both know Fiona gets him first. We're just fighting over who gets him next.

• Which will be me.

Well, we both know Fiona gets him first. We're just fighting over who gets him next.

• Ha, that's cute. That's real cute.

You're goin' down.

Which will be me.

• Raises hand. Um... and guy...

• I hope you saw my Jack x you one-shot. There's been much Jack madness the last two nights... hot madness

I'm here, luv!! I've been caught up with work this week and I think my future doesn't look any brighter either. I managed to read the thread

• Thank you, I am cute.

And just because I'm cute doesn't mean I can't kick someone's ass. I am the Goddess of Husbandos, THEY ARE MINE UNLESS THEY HAVE A CHOSEN WIFE THAT I APPROVE OF THEN...THEY'RE SHARED.

Ha, that's cute. That's real cute. You're goin' down.

• I'm going to write the stupidest Rhyiona fanfiction ever. Expect every anime cliche ever.

• enter image description here

Right.

Raises hand. Um... and guy...

• 69/10 and I haven't even read it yet.

I'm going to write the stupidest Rhyiona fanfiction ever. Expect every anime cliche ever.

• You are, you're adorable.

AND AS FAR AS I KNOW, THAT'S A SELF-APPOINTED TITLE, SO WHO EVEN KNOWS IF YOU HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO DECIDE.

Thank you, I am cute. And just because I'm cute doesn't mean I can't kick someone's ass. I am the Goddess of Husbandos, THEY ARE MINE UNLESS THEY HAVE A CHOSEN WIFE THAT I APPROVE OF THEN...THEY'RE SHARED.

• Okay, I just finished "After The Vault" and "Before The War" fanfics, do you know any other good ones with Rhys x Fiona? :3

• Damn it, Jack! Not now >.>

I'm supposed to fight for Rhys right now >.<

Right.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.