Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited December 2015

There is a link at the top of the page in the original post to the Official Rhyiona archive on Fanfiction.net. And you can search the Fiona/Rhys tag on Archive of Our Own.

Or just use the link that John just gave you, lol.

PannaMoxxi posted: »

Okay, I just finished "After The Vault" and "Before The War" fanfics, do you know any other good ones with Rhys x Fiona?

• I love anime cliches tho

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm going to write the stupidest Rhyiona fanfiction ever. Expect every anime cliche ever.

• Enough of that...

Eryka posted: »

Wolf × Chewbie

• PannaMoxxi posted: »

Okay, I just finished "After The Vault" and "Before The War" fanfics, do you know any other good ones with Rhys x Fiona?

• You do it, kiddo. Jack wants some fun show

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Damn it, Jack! Not now >.> I'm supposed to fight for Rhys right now >.<

• People fighting over Rhys? In the Rhyiona thread?

How can you guys forget about his bae. How mean.

smh

• Oh, you will have it, Jack ;)

Mawula posted: »

You do it, kiddo. Jack wants some fun show

• THAT'S A SELF-APPOINTED TITLE

Nope, it's actually not! ;)

You are, you're adorable. AND AS FAR AS I KNOW, THAT'S A SELF-APPOINTED TITLE, SO WHO EVEN KNOWS IF YOU HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO DECIDE.

• edited December 2015

Tfw you want to scream: Mine, mine, read mine!

But you try to keep the dignity :)

• WE KNOW HE BELONGS TO FIONA. WE'RE FIGHTING ABOUT WHO HAS SECOND DIBS ON HIM.

GEEZ.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

People fighting over Rhys? In the Rhyiona thread? How can you guys forget about his bae. How mean. smh

• Wolf × Wolfenus

Enough of that...

• Of course I will, kitten. I always get what I want.

Oh, you will have it, Jack

• tfw you still manage to subtly advertise by saying you won't

lolololololol

Tfw you want to scream: Mine, mine, read mine! But you try to keep the dignity

• Haha thanks so much! Hope I'll find something for myself!

There is a link at the top of the page in the original post to the Official Rhyiona archive on Fanfiction.net. And you can search the Fiona/Rhys tag on Archive of Our Own. Or just use the link that John just gave you, lol.

• You got me there ;)

tfw you still manage to subtly advertise by saying you won't lolololololol

• DAMN.

THAT'S A SELF-APPOINTED TITLE Nope, it's actually not!

• There's plenty there to keep you occupied, trust me. Quality stuff.

Haha thanks so much! Hope I'll find something for myself!

• But I want to read it X3

You got me there

• edited December 2015

I sat under the sakura tree at the promised time in my letter. 9 PM it said on phone. I sigh and put it back in my pocket. Maybe she's just taking her time, this is a pretty big hill after all. Don't know why I decided to pick this as the location to my confession. Kinda weird, but whatever.

I wanted this to be special, after all, the fireworks will start, My confession, even under the lovely sakura tree, won't mean anything if she comes after the fireworks. What is this, a sub-par love confession? I don't think so!

I love anime cliches tho

• enter image description here

o-on fiona, i mean...

WE KNOW HE BELONGS TO FIONA. WE'RE FIGHTING ABOUT WHO HAS SECOND DIBS ON HIM. GEEZ.

• edited December 2015

It is there, my pen name is Bublinka (link. Beware of Jack additive though.)

There. Not subtle anymore :P

But I want to read it X3

• Addictive though.

There's plenty there to keep you occupied, trust me. Quality stuff.

• Thanks, that's great, now I can start to read and then...die because of too many feels...

It is there, my pen name is Bublinka (link. Beware of Jack additive though.) There. Not subtle anymore :P

• We didn't forget about Rhys' bae, Wolf.

But that doesn't mean that we can't fight over Rhys.

enter image description here

People fighting over Rhys? In the Rhyiona thread? How can you guys forget about his bae. How mean. smh

• You'll have to die many timed believe me. I did.

Thanks, that's great, now I can start to read and then...die because of too many feels...

• no one does

Unless you want Fiona's 'lucky bullet' to be put to use. :) :) :)

WE KNOW HE BELONGS TO FIONA. WE'RE FIGHTING ABOUT WHO HAS SECOND DIBS ON HIM. GEEZ.

• Yes. It means exactly that.

We didn't forget about Rhys' bae, Wolf. But that doesn't mean that we can't fight over Rhys.

• awwwwwww I hope not to cry....much...I'm an adult woman who cries when it comes to books, games, movies, music....everything, even TV commercial could make me cry haha :P

You'll have to die many timed believe me. I did.

• Same here. I cried at Minions, lol.

awwwwwww I hope not to cry....much...I'm an adult woman who cries when it comes to books, games, movies, music....everything, even TV commercial could make me cry haha :P

• tfw people want to get in bed with both you and your husband

enter image description here

o-on fiona, i mean...

• enter image description here

Yes. It means exactly that.

• edited December 2015

"F-Fiona-senpai!"

She moves faster than he expects and before he knows it, she's in front of him. It's as if she has special powers -- maybe it's main character syndrome -- but he can't bring himself to care when her shiny green orbs that take up half her fce are gazing at him so lovingly.

"Rhys."

She speaks calmly, like a mysterious villain in the shows he secretly likes to watch at four in the morning, under the safety of his covers but with a sweetness to it, at the same time, that makes his kokoro doki doki more than he expects. This is it, he thinks, this is the day.

"I lo-I love you... senpai!"

But her fist collides with his head and he remembers.

Oh.

She's a tsundere.

I'M SORRY

I sat under the sakura tree at the promised time in my letter. 9 PM it said on phone. I sigh and put it back in my pocket. Maybe she's just

• hugs there, there...
    I cried when there was a Renault TV commercial, and they used "My Silver Lining" song...I was like "god, now that song will be played everywhere!" and....my sister was like "wtf? u crying while watching car commercial?" :D

Same here. I cried at Minions, lol.

• Lol. But my works are mostly happy fics, and angst is only for spicing.

hugs there, there... I cried when there was a Renault TV commercial, and they used "My Silver Lining" song...I was like "god, now that song will be played everywhere!" and....my sister was like "wtf? u crying while watching car commercial?"

• Just no.

Eryka posted: »

Wolf × Wolfenus

• edited December 2015

Awesome, now I need only a blanket, a bed, a bag of snacks and - fanfics, here I come!

Lol. But my works are mostly happy fics, and angst is only for spicing.

• I know you want him

Just no.

• edited December 2015

So,I catched the flu?Cool -_-

Anyways,hello ^^

• BEAUTIFUL

"F-Fiona-senpai!" She moves faster than he expects and before he knows it, she's in front of him. It's as if she has special powers -- ma

Sign in to comment in this discussion.