Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• lol I guess your right, It is important he comes home to you after a long day of girls fighting over him. I guess as long as he doesn't go home with them you won't have to kill two people. ;)

He likes the attention. It's just who he is. But he always comes back to me at the end of the day, and that's what matters...

• My thoughts exactly.

enter image description here

Kennybadger posted: »

lol I guess your right, It is important he comes home to you after a long day of girls fighting over him. I guess as long as he doesn't go home with them you won't have to kill two people.

• ~I'm going to just bow out gracefully here, can't charm this Fiona ;)~

My thoughts exactly.

• Lol.

Fiona - 1
    Kenny - 0

~I'm going to just bow out gracefully here, can't charm this Fiona ~

• lol story of my life. What else is new. ;)

Lol. Fiona - 1 Kenny - 0

• Haha, I think she'd take that as a compliment.

lol story of my life. What else is new.

• Lol I'm glad my utter failure would make her smile.

Haha, I think she'd take that as a compliment.

• ...yeah, that does sound pretty harsh now that I think about it.

Lol I'm glad my utter failure would make her smile.

• If it makes her smile, o well I'm a big boy I can deal with it.

...yeah, that does sound pretty harsh now that I think about it.

• That's the spirit, buddy!

If it makes her smile, o well I'm a big boy I can deal with it.

• edited December 2015

I feel this is very accurate to how Rhys and Fiona would be in real life (also if they were in college)

enter link description here

• yeah pretty much, l so see Fiona teasing Rhys like that if he asked her out.

I feel this is very accurate to how Rhys and Fiona would be in real life (also if they were in college) enter link description here

• And then Rhys would have that completely honest, heartbroken reaction

yeah pretty much, l so see Fiona teasing Rhys like that if he asked her out.

• Yeah, poor Rhys for like five seconds his world would be crushed.

And then Rhys would have that completely honest, heartbroken reaction

• edited December 2015

Wow. Yes.

AND NOW, OH MAN, I'M ITCHING TO WRITE A COLLEGE AU. UFFFF.

I feel this is very accurate to how Rhys and Fiona would be in real life (also if they were in college) enter link description here

• edited December 2015

That's the spirit, buddy!

• That actually sounds pretty damn awesome!!!

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm going to write the stupidest Rhyiona fanfiction ever. Expect every anime cliche ever.

• I'll be looking forward to it. :)

Wow. Yes. AND NOW, OH MAN, I'M ITCHING TO WRITE A COLLEGE AU. UFFFF.

• Rhys is an ambitious young jazz drummer, in pursuit of rising to the top of his elite music conservatory. Handsome Jack, an instructor known for his terrifying teaching methods, discovers Rhys and transfers the aspiring drummer into the top jazz ensemble, forever changing the young man's life. But Rhys's passion to achieve perfection quickly spirals into obsession, as his ruthless teacher pushes him to the brink of his ability and his sanity.

Wow. Yes. AND NOW, OH MAN, I'M ITCHING TO WRITE A COLLEGE AU. UFFFF.

• I feel I've seen something like this before....

Rhys is an ambitious young jazz drummer, in pursuit of rising to the top of his elite music conservatory. Handsome Jack, an instructor known

• edited December 2015

LOL

...but I was thinking something a little more...canon? Idk. Rhys would still be a programmer, maybe an electrical engineer who wants to work on cybernetics as his career. And then Fiona....would be a theater major, lol. OR MAYBE AN ASPIRING DEFENSE LAWYER. HA, CAN YOU SEE THAT?

And the other Vault Hunters would be there, too, since I already kind of have a college AU for them. Krieg, Sal, Zer0, and Axton are all roommates, they live in an on-campus apartment, and live across the hall from Maya and Athena. Roland is Axton's buddy in the military, and Lilith is Maya's best friend. She's a few years ahead of Maya in terms of schooling, so she helps her study and stuff. Janey's working in a vocational school, but she comes to visit Athena every once in a while. Gaige just graduated high school and....hm. Maybe she ends up roommates with Sasha?

Rhys and Vaughn would be roommates, obviously.

Don't know what I'd do with August. Or Vasquez.

Jack is definitely going to have to be a teacher.

Rhys is an ambitious young jazz drummer, in pursuit of rising to the top of his elite music conservatory. Handsome Jack, an instructor known

• I literally copied and pasted the Whiplash synopsis and changed the names.....such brilliant masterpiece

I feel I've seen something like this before....

• edited December 2015

Jack and Fletcher are so close in what they represent to Rhys (and Andrew) and how they are as a person

August could be Sasha's frat boyfriend who she doesn't really like?.....

Some spoilerz if you haven't seen whiplash yet

LOL ...but I was thinking something a little more...canon? Idk. Rhys would still be a programmer, maybe an electrical engineer who wants

• LOL That makes me feel rather dumb.

I literally copied and pasted the Whiplash synopsis and changed the names.....such brilliant masterpiece

• Later people I going to go find something to do for the next couple hours, have fun kiddos

• I can't see that guy as anyone other than Cave Johnson, lol, but you're right. Spot-on parallel.

Hm. Maybe. Maaaaaaybe......and he's into some shady stuff like drug deals and whatnot. And Fiona's constantly trying to get her to break up with him.

Jack and Fletcher are so close in what they represent to Rhys (and Andrew) and how they are as a person August could be Sasha's frat boyf

• See ya later, bro.

Later people I going to go find something to do for the next couple hours, have fun kiddos

• Bye, Peanut may the sprit of Rhyiona guide your fingers as you write. ;)

See ya later, bro.

• Wow, what a blessing. I'll cherish it.

Bye, Peanut may the sprit of Rhyiona guide your fingers as you write.

• edited December 2015

Well yeah, he want's Spiderman to burn down the Avatar's house with lemons!

(side question, have you seen the double rainbow in BL2?)

I can't see that guy as anyone other than Cave Johnson, lol, but you're right. Spot-on parallel. Hm. Maybe. Maaaaaaybe......and he's into some shady stuff like drug deals and whatnot. And Fiona's constantly trying to get her to break up with him.

• Then you may get more in the future. ;)

Wow, what a blessing. I'll cherish it.

• DUH.

(AND YES. I HAVE. AND THAT'S THE EXACT THING I THOUGHT OF WHEN HE SAID THAT OMG.)

Well yeah, he want's Spiderman to burn down the Avatar's house with lemons! (side question, have you seen the double rainbow in BL2?)

• enter link description here

(OHMYGOD DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?)

DUH. (AND YES. I HAVE. AND THAT'S THE EXACT THING I THOUGHT OF WHEN HE SAID THAT OMG.)

• Yeah! Telltale really Tellnailed(.-.) it this time! All the little things/detail are important and they did a superb job.

RickSanchez posted: »

Agreed! When you think about it everything about their interaction in ep 5 shows how far they have come as people and as friends; like Rhys

• I miss the LOK so much, TLA is one of the best animated tv shows ever imo.

enter link description here enter link description here (OHMYGOD DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?)

• Good morning, everyone ^w^

How are you all today? <3

• I was thinking Vasques could be vice-principle.And August could be the leader of the basketball team? IDK why TBH.

Let's stretch this list a bit:

• Scooter,he could be a great janitor.
    • Dr . Patricia Tannis, she would be a chemistry teacher for obvious reasons.
    • Mr Torgue, he should be the gym master, I mean..those abs.
    • Loader Bot, works in the kitchen and dreams one day to leave this university.
    • Gortys, a secretor, because..I dunno.
    • Dr . Cassius, a philosophy and psychology teacher.
    • Moxxie, it would be hilarious seeing her be a teacher that constantly seduces Rhys.
    • Tiny Tiina, a middle schooler who dreams one day to attend this university, she also is friends with Gaige.

Welp, here you go, fanfic fuel :)

LOL ...but I was thinking something a little more...canon? Idk. Rhys would still be a programmer, maybe an electrical engineer who wants

• edited December 2015

Woo, its done! Showed @GrowlingPeanut and @Mawula previews of this one! This is all about Gortys and her love for her friends. Also, imagine Gortys as an android here. It's really the only way I could have what I wrote work! Anyway, have a fun time reading!

We ran through Helios, getting back to the landing point. We weren’t able to get my upgrade as promised.

“I have something to take care of something. You’ll get the upgrade later! I’ll meet you back at the caravan!”

Despite Sasha and Fiona’s protests, Rhys wouldn’t budge. So, we ran out of the jail after punching out a few guards. Fiona had a fun time punching out that mean lady!

“-Sasha, Fiona, Gortys?!” I overheard Rhys talk in the earpiece. “Guys, you need to come back.”

Sasha sucks her teeth. “What!? Do you know how far we are from the office now? Plus what YOU told us to-”

“IGNORE WHAT I SAID EARLIER!” He yelled out. “Please, you have to come and get me.” He begged. “I can’t do -AHHHHHH!” Rhys lets out a painful scream before the transmission goes to static. I pressed the earpiece more. Maybe the signal is bad...but that shouldn’t happen, right? I looked around me and saw Fiona and Sasha both displaying the same concerned face.

“Rhys?! Rhys, respond!” Fiona called out his name, but no response. “Goddammit. What did that idiot get himself into?!”

“We need to go back for him!” I suggested and the two ladies looked at me. “He’s our friend, we don’t leave friends behind.”

“I know, I promised him we wouldn’t leave him earlier. Can’t exactly go back on my word.”

“He’s still in Jack’s office though. How are we going to get back there without getting shot at?” Sasha asked. She’s right. I may know the location of my upgrade, but I’m as clueless about any detours to the office as much as Fiona and Sasha.

“We’re just going to have to go back the way we came then, just as quietly as we could.” Fiona suggested. “It’s the best shot we got rather than getting lost deeper into this place.” Sasha and I nod, all three of us dart back into the direction we came.

We’re going to save you Rhys, I promise!

Once we started getting back into familiar territory, we slowed our pace. There were guards patrolling and they obviously knew of our presence because of that lady Fiona punched. We did have to take a detour into another hall, hoping it would be another way back into security office. We were all by ourselves, being cautious of our surroundings. “Are we getting close?” Sasha asked.

“We have to be. The security office shouldn’t be that far...Right?” Fiona replied back, unsure.

“We’ll find him, guys. Let’s be confident!” My face brightened, which made Fiona and Sasha’s frown turn upside down.

Then, we heard loud footsteps coming in front of us. My gaze shot back up to what was in-front of me and I saw someone I didn’t think I should see in pristine condition. All three of stood still, watching him approach us. “Rhys?” Sasha spoke up.

I couldn’t find the right words, I just stared wide-eyed at Rhys who’s walking down the hall towards us. He looked totally fine but that scream earlier shouldn’t make that the case. What caused that scream? I looked at Fiona and Sasha, they seemed to be more relieved than confused as I was. “Jesus, Rhys. You almost gave us a heart attack earlier.” Sasha said, relieved and walked towards him. However, Rhys didn’t say anything. “You okay? You giving the silent treatment isn’t exactly normal.” As he approached closer, I saw something different about him. Why is his echo-eye yellow?

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just had a few things on my mind is all.” He smiled.

“Are you sure? Rhys, if there’s anything you need to talk about-” Sasha stopped in place.

“Let me get one of those things off my mind.” In the next moment I heard a loud gunshot sound throughout the hall. Then, Sasha fell to the ground with a loud thump, a small pool of red following suit. My eyes widen at what I saw in Rhys’ hand. In his grasp was a silver pistol, smoke emitting from its barrel; then Rhys tosses the gun away.

SASHA!” Fiona ran to her sister’s side, holding her once moving body in her arms. I stood there, frozen, still unable to take in what I just witnessed. I thought we promised no one else would get hurt but before my very eyes was Rhys, my friend, gun still in hand, looking over Fiona and Sasha, as if they were lower than him. He looked so...pleased by what he did. “Sasha, God no, don’t leave me!” Fiona’s tear hit Sasha’s un-moving face. Fiona glared at Rhys, biting her lip. “You son of a bitch!” She got back on her feet and pointed her small golden pistol at Rhys. “You fucker!”

“I don’t think so.” He pushed Fiona’s arm out of the way, causing Fiona to accidently misfire into the ground. Then, he grabbed her neck with his cybernetic hand, holding her up into the air as if she was a prize. “You really thought I wasn’t prepared for your little vengeance?” He put the silver pistol he held back into his pocket and took Fiona’s golden pistol out of her grip. That’s when I made my move towards Rhys.

“Rhys, stop!” I grabbed his arm, shaking it. “Let her down, please!”

“Stay out of this kid!” He grabbed my white hoodie and threw me to the ground. I got back up to try and attempt it again but Rhys pointed Fiona’s pistol at me. My light blue eyes widen. I looked at Fiona, who face contorted with pain. I...I can’t do anything. I was Fiona’s ticket to escape but I just stood there, helplessly as a gun was pointed at me.

I fell to my knees, feeling so helpless. “P...please, stop…” I pleaded helplessly. However, he didn’t listen. It seemed that his grip with his cybernetic hand only grew tighter with my plead. The crazed look in his eyes pierced into Fiona and...is that a smirk on his face? Is...is he really enjoying this? I felt my little metal heart slowly breaking down into pieces from its pace fastening. Can my words even reach him? It was all I had now. I had to try!

“Stop! Please Rhys!” I cried out, covering my ears and shutting my eyes. “W-we’re your friends! I thought we were your friends!” Despite my best efforts to block out the sounds, I could still hear Fiona struggling and Rhys laughing quietly to himself.

“We could of been something, you know? Too bad you had to have a smart mouth on you.” Rhys commented. I can’t bare this anymore. “In the end, you’ll just die the way you were brought up, Pandoran scum that doesn’t know when to quit.”

“R-rhys...!” I almost missed Fiona saying Rhys’ name, her voice sounded so quiet. God, please make this stop...I don’t want this, I just everyone to be happy!

STOP IT!" I screamed out again, not caring if this damages my voice box. "No more, PLEASE!” Then, silence. A loud thump reached my ears. Is...is it over? I opened my eyes, hoping to see some sort of mercy displayed in-front of me. However, I was wrong. I could see Fiona’s body, limp on the ground in front of Rhys and Sasha’s body on the ground, only a few inches away from her sister. Rhys turned to look at me, a smile was on his face. He walked towards me and crouched down to my level.

“Sorry you had to see that, Gortys.” He whispered to me, his tone gravelly. “You won’t share the same fate, after all, we need each other.” I shook my head. I peek over his shoulder to see the carnage he left behind. My...my friends…

“Rhys...why? Why did you do this...? What happened to you when we disconnected?”

“Let’s just say a much better man took control. Kiddo, for now, just call me Jack.” Jack? He looked down at the bodies he piled up. “I have two reasons. First one is a rather simple concept. People are just stepping stones. The more people you get out of your way, the higher you climb. I intend to go back to my rightful place at the top; retake my throne, my glory. If only he understood...Just another little boy playing dressup in grown-up clothes.” He got back up to his feet and lifted up two fingers. “Second reason. I wanted you to realize the truth. They weren’t your friends.” Weren’t my friends? That’s a lie, it has to be. My focus returned back to the two bodies that laid in-front of me.

I don’t want to exist anymore. If I didn’t exist, none of this would of happened. It was all because of me...I placed my hand over heart and gripped my white hoodie tightly. If I didn’t exist, Jack wouldn’t have killed my friends. He wouldn’t have pretended to be someone.

I crawled to Fiona and Sasha. I grasped Fiona and Sasha’s cold hands into mine, squeezing them both tightly. “I...I loved you both.” The tears ran down my cheeks even faster, like a waterfall. I placed my head Fiona’s chest, sobbing into her clothes. I wanted a miracle to happen; I wanted to hear her heartbeat. However, the minutes passed and the only thing I could hear was me wailing. For all those years I was asleep, I was alone. Then, I met my friends. I was so happy to be around people who cared for each other and me. I wasn't just their key to a Vault, even if I was different just like Loader Bot, they treated me as if I was one of their own.

All of that has been stripped away from me. I'm...alone again.

“Gortys.” The voice I really didn’t want to hear called out to me. I didn’t want see him again, he was all a lie. He pretended to be someone I care about. “Gortys!” He grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me up from the ground, “get up! We have places to go. I can’t afford to have you sit here and focus on such foolish things!”

“Give them back to me...” I said in my now croaky voice.

“Give them back? What fantasy world do you live in?” He said, his words hurting my heart even more. “Look at Gortys.” He commanded. I didn’t meet his gaze, my eyes still attracted to Fiona and Sasha. “For the love of…LOOK AT ME!” He commanded once again, his tone catching me by surprise by how loud it got in only a few brief moments. I looked at him, his face contorted with annoyance.

“Do you think these people cared about you? Those con-artists, that stupid Loader Bot, that Hyperion accountant, and Rhys? Did you honestly think that? Let me tell you something, I’ve been in this guy’s head for way too long to know that they could give a rat’s ass about you.”

“Stop.” I whispered under my breath, but he continued on. His grip on my wrist tightening even more as he continued to badmouth my friends.

“From the very beginning, they wanted money. You just so happened to be their key to that. Plain and simple. Afterwards? They were going to abandon you just like Atlas did.”

STOP IT!” I snatch my hand out of his grasp and hold it, I could feel his hand still wrapped around my wrist. “You’re just lying!” He chuckles and pinches his nose. He threw me back down onto the cold ground, a temperature I’m growing used to at this point.

“Am I really? You’re just like me when I was younger and didn’t have to conceal my face behind a mask. I thought I had friends, but they ended up stabbing me in the back. Hell,” he sneers, “there was this one guy who I forgave and guess what?” Jack points Fiona’s pistol towards me again. “He tried to foot me in the back.” He shakes his head and stuffs the memento into his pocket. “You were going to end up in my position sooner or later, better to find out the truth now about your ‘friends.’”

Jack steps closer to me and on instinct, I crawled back until I felt my back press against the metal wall. “How about we practice? Just repeat after me and nothing bad will happen, okay?” Bad? I looked at him, horrified but despite the clear horror on my face, he just grinned at me. “It’s easy. Just admit your friends weren’t truly your friends.” He planted his foot gently on top of my head. “Try it, Gortys.”

“They were my friends-” In a flash, I felt his foot force my head into the ground.

“Wrong. Try again.” He started to remind me of the scientists back at the Atlas facility before I was put to sleep. They would always make me redo something if I did it wrong. They would always try to fix me...

I lifted my head back up and met his eyes, those eyes that didn’t belong to him. None of that belonged to him. That was Rhys’ body, my friend’s body. “They were-” Once again, I felt his foot painfully stomp my face back into the ground.

“Wrong! How long are you going to keep believing that? Accept the truth! They were never your friends and were never going to be your friends!” He sighed deeply. “Repeat after me your hunk of scrap. ‘They weren’t my friends!’ See? How hard is that? It’s your first step to the truth. Say the truth or I swear, you will really be left alone once I’m done with you.”

I really lost count of how many times he stomped my head into the ground. Every time I got back up, I saw little pieces of my face on the floor. No matter how many times he told me to repeat his phrase, I just couldn’t. I knew it wasn’t true, especially coming from a dirty killer like him. I started to lose feeling in my head, I guess he broke that part in my brain, the ability to feel pain. Or...was that already broken to begin with?

“My leg is getting tired from all this damn stomping.” He finally, after what seemed like forever, took his foot off my head. “Get up. You’ll learn soon enough.”

"Please, somebody help me..." I murmured. I held onto that glimmer of hope that someone would magically appear, like Vaughn. However, I knew my words couldn't reach him. I was here on Helios while he was down there on Pandora, waiting for us. I need to escape, I need to get back to him, he’s...all I have left.

“Are you listening to me? Get up!” He grabs my arm again and I try to wiggle away.

“Let me go!” I scream out in agony. I get free from his grasp and try to run as far as I could.

“Where do YOU think you’re going!?” I heard Jack follow me in hot pursuit. I didn’t look back and instead kept my eyes focused on the road ahead. I want to escape from this reality and back into one where everyone was alive. We were friends, we were like family. Then... The tears fell behind me as I hurried up. He had to take it all away.

YOU BRAT!” Another gunshot ringed throughout the hallway. I felt a sharp pain and something hot leak down my arm. I looked over in horror and saw a crimson stain on my white sleeve only getting bigger. My power oil? Then, another gunshot, this time hitting my right leg, causing me to tumble over face first. “Now that you’ve learned to stay down the hard way…” I turned my head to see Jack standing above me with a tired expression on his face.

“How about we go on and pay a visit to that Vault, no?” He reached out for my arm. With my fully functioning one, I smacked it away. I turned over and tried to get back up, but ended up falling back onto the ground. “It’s over, kiddo. In your condition, it’s easier to give up. You know that right? Or are you just going to keep being the little naive robot that you are?”

“Let me go, please!” I screamed out, trying my best to get him away with my other leg and arm.

“Stop squirming, Gortys!” He told me. I didn’t listen, I closed my eyes and swung wildly at him with my leg and arm, hoping that he would give up eventually.

“Gortys, hold still, please!” He said.

GET OFF OF ME!” I yell out and kick him away. A loud thud ringed in my ears.

“I forgot you had killer kicks...” H-huh? I look around to see that I’m no longer on Helios, but in my bedroom. Then, I lay my eyes on Rhys, who’s lying against my bedroom wall, rubbing the back of his head. No, that can’t be him. This could just be another lie. Rhys jumps up to his feet and approaches me.

“Stay away!” I cried out and Rhys immediately help up his hands. “Y-you’re just going to hurt me again.” Rhys blinks, a confused look on his face.

“What?! No, no. I would never hurt you Gortys. I love you, why would I hurt my own daughter?” He sat down on my bed and stretched his arms out, offering me a hug. “Gortys, you know this.” He frowned, “please, trust me.” I looked him up and down, was this really Rhys?

“Gortys, please…” His face showed signs of distress, he looked so hurt by my lack of a response. With Jack, he would just get angry and hurt me. But here? I was being offered comfort, something I knew I needed.

I...I trust you.

Then, I lunged at him wrapping my arms around him. He was so warm, I missed this. I missed his hugs, so much better than getting having my head constantly kicked back into the ground. “Rhys, it’s really you...” I murmured. “I couldn’t do anything, I tried so hard to but...Everyone they ended up getting hurt because of me.”

“Shh...shh...” Rhys whispered soothingly, bring me close to his chest. I nuzzle my head into it, not afraid to hold back the tears. “It was just a bad dream, Gortys. You’re okay now, everyone is okay now.” A bad dream? Is that right the word for that? He ran his hand up and down the back of my head gently.

“J-Jack he...hurt you.” I begin to confess, “then he...killed everyone in your body.” Rhys stops his patting, his hand placed firmly on the back of my head. “Jack, he killed everyone. He w-wanted to u-use-” I couldn’t finish the explanation, tears overcame my senses. “I was so lonely, Rhys! I...I was the reason everyone died. If I wasn’t the key to the Vault, Jack wouldn’t try to take me for himself!”

“You’re wrong, Gortys.” I look up and see Rhys biting his lip. holding back tears. “Please, don’t blame yourself. I’ve had so many, too many dreams like yours. I felt like I was the cause, the reason everyone died. I...I hated myself. I don’t want you to end up doing the same. Please...” he looked down at me, his tears dropping down on my cheeks, “don’t end up like me. If you need a reminder for why you’re so great...Dad’s here, okay?” he put on a bittersweet smile. “Not only me, but everyone else. Remember?”

I think back to Fiona, Sasha, Vaughn, and Loader Bot. The times of us having fun in the caravan, despite Vaughn being paralyzed most of the time, at the dome before the attack, even on Helios, before what truly went down happened flooded my mind. Then, I thought about when we all tackled the Guardian of the Vault together.They all told me that they were there for me and when I wasn’t sure in my abilities. Rhys coached me, he believed in me. We worked as a team and when we were finally victorious, we all hugged.

Fast forward to now, Fiona and Rhys took me in. I wasn’t abandoned or left in the dust like Jack said I would be. I’m still here with them. I smiled softly and looked up at Rhys. “Yeah, I remember.” My voice sounded so wobbly. “How could I forget?”

We embrace one last time before breaking away from the hug and Rhys takes a hold of my tiny hand, “want to sleep in my bed tonight?” I nodded, hoping Fiona wouldn’t mind me taking up some space in their bed. Rhys guided me into their bedroom. I made my way into the middle while Rhys laid right next to me.

Rhys wrapped his bionic arm around me and pulled me close. “Daddy’s gotcha.”

“And I got you, Dad.” I smile brightly and hug him tightly. Rhys’ eyes widen a little bit, then his face relaxes. “I’ll make sure you don’t have any bad dreams either!”

“Thank you, Gortys.” He brushes my white banged tipped in red away and plants a kiss on my forehead, smiling. “Goodnight. I love you.” He closes his eyes and waits for the dreams to begin.

“I love you too.” I whisper and return the favor by planting a kiss on his forehead. In his welcomed warmth, I closed my eyes and my consciousness gave way to the darkness. These guys weren’t just my friends, they’re also my family.

FIRST OFF, I'M SORRY.

After listening to a certain song, () I felt it perfectly fit with what I think would be Gortys' worst fear, losing her friends.

• DAMN......BRAVO KRISTI BRAVO

kristi78968 posted: »

Woo, its done! Showed @GrowlingPeanut and @Mawula previews of this one! This is all about Gortys and her love for her friends. Also, imagine

Sign in to comment in this discussion.