Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited December 2015

Good evening my friends!

I'm here to spam you with the roleplay news again. It is planned for this Saturday (for now).

@Eryka, @GrowlingPeanut, @SirScrubbington, @GaredAndBacon, @Kennybadger, @Daryace, @xunseenteenx and @JumpyJoey are confirmed.

@ZapThroat - still waiting for your decision.

There are two roles left - Loader Bot (noone wants cinnamon roll?!) and Hyperion programming guy. But of course, we will manage without them. (I may have to kill LB in that case :( ).

• I don't think I will be taking part on the RP. I just don't feel like it. :(

Besides, I'm more into GoT RPs instead of TFTBL RPs :)

Mawula posted: »

Good evening my friends! I'm here to spam you with the roleplay news again. It is planned for this Saturday (for now). @Eryka, @Growli

• Okay, don't be sad, buddy :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I don't think I will be taking part on the RP. I just don't feel like it. Besides, I'm more into GoT RPs instead of TFTBL RPs

• YOU'RE THE MONSTER..YOU SHOULD NEVER EXPOSE OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE GORTYS TO SUCH HORRORS >:'(

In all seriousness though, what's the fuss with those dark themes in your works lately?

kristi78968 posted: »

;~; THAT GIF You monster, how dare you smile?! Thanks, glad you liked it...monster.

• I dunno,I'm still not sure if I could even attend the RP,but if so,I think I would be the programmer guy,since Zer0 won't be included ;_;

Good evening my friends! I'm here to spam you with the roleplay news again. It is planned for this Saturday (for now). @Eryka, @Growli

• Sounds great!

One quick question; Do you know what time this will take place at? If you tell me the time in your timezone, I'm sure I could translate it to GMT. :)

It's mainly because I'm working on Saturday, and probably won't be home until 5PM (GMT).

• edited December 2015

You'll be the main anti-Jack force then. This guy had a friend who was killed by Jack when he asked about Rhys. So you never liked Jack, thinking you can code no worse at least(and it is true that you're extremly talented) annoyed by all the praise for the dead boss, and now you simply hate him.

ZapThroat posted: »

I dunno,I'm still not sure if I could even attend the RP,but if so,I think I would be the programmer guy,since Zer0 won't be included ;_;

• Saturday? Sounds great!

• Cool,I'll tell you on Saturday if I can attend it ;)

You'll be the main anti-Jack force then. This guy had a friend who was killed by Jack when he asked about Rhys. So you never liked Jack, thi

• Hoo boy, I'm here :D Got nothing going on this Saturday... I think... so hype!

No no no you can't kill the beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure ;-; SOMEONE TAKE HIM, PLEASE!

• I think it will start later. Last time we began at 22 GMT I guess. I remember going to sleep at 3 am, and I'm +3 GMT.

Sounds great! One quick question; Do you know what time this will take place at? If you tell me the time in your timezone, I'm sure I cou

• Hopefully everything will turn around before the day is over.

kristi78968 posted: »

Yo. Waves Not having the best day at the moment. Seems like a bunch of issues keep piling up. I hope you'll all doing better, cause you guys deserve to smile.

• that's what I'm talking about. LB :'(

He can't leave Gortys alone while he lives, so...

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hoo boy, I'm here Got nothing going on this Saturday... I think... so hype! No no no you can't kill the beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure ;-; SOMEONE TAKE HIM, PLEASE!

• Guys, I need you all to know that you're all my family and I love you all very much, okay?

enter image description here

AND OHMYGOD I'M SO FRICKIN HYPED FOR CHRISTMAS ON HERE BECAUSE WE'RE ALL GOING TO BE SO JOLLY AND IT'S GOING TO BE WONDERFUL. GAH.

goddamnit i did it i went into mother mode

fak i promised i would only do that with my pets.

• That's perfectly fine with me! Good thing I can function normally with minimal hours of sleep. :)

I think it will start later. Last time we began at 22 GMT I guess. I remember going to sleep at 3 am, and I'm +3 GMT.

• Yay, Friends gif! Phoebe alone can make me smile like a fool :)

Guys, I need you all to know that you're all my family and I love you all very much, okay? AND OHMYGOD I'M SO FRICKIN HYPED FOR CHRIS

• enter image description here

Betrayer among us who I could fire in one click of a button.

ZapThroat posted: »

Cool,I'll tell you on Saturday if I can attend it

• Get ready for a long wait till everyone comes. But, in fact, we are all lurking here anyway :)

That's perfectly fine with me! Good thing I can function normally with minimal hours of sleep.

• Simply having a wonderful Christmas time...

Siiimply.. Haaving.. A wonderful Christmas time...

Guys, I need you all to know that you're all my family and I love you all very much, okay? AND OHMYGOD I'M SO FRICKIN HYPED FOR CHRIS

• But you can't now. You'll have to make others see the wrong of his ways...

Betrayer among us who I could fire in one click of a button.

• And Helios is closed down so I couldn't even vent him into space.

Damn you story!!

But you can't now. You'll have to make others see the wrong of his ways...

• It is only the beginning, Jack. Have you read the description of my character?

And Helios is closed down so I couldn't even vent him into space. Damn you story!!

• Oh schnapps, what are we gonna do? :( Someone must pick him... yes, that's a plea to anyone reading this. Please.

that's what I'm talking about. LB He can't leave Gortys alone while he lives, so...

• I don't remember actually, I was quite inactive for a few days.

Do you know at which page you posted that?

It is only the beginning, Jack. Have you read the description of my character?

• Hat Lady at your service!

• edited December 2015

Page 1656. I will include it in your personal file too.

I don't remember actually, I was quite inactive for a few days. Do you know at which page you posted that?

• Beautiful. Ahhhh.

Hat Lady at your service!

• Not going to lie, I read this comment in the voice of Jacksfilms. O.o

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time... Siiimply.. Haaving.. A wonderful Christmas time...

• Friends is the best show in the universe. No contest. Well, maybe GoT or TWD but it's a close third, right?!

Yay, Friends gif! Phoebe alone can make me smile like a fool

• Agreed. No one is ever close to Friends.

Friends is the best show in the universe. No contest. Well, maybe GoT or TWD but it's a close third, right?!

• What are Jack films? What did I miss again?

Not going to lie, I read this comment in the voice of Jacksfilms. O.o

• Jacksfilms is a youtuber, He makes sketches about bad grammar and stuff.

What are Jack films? What did I miss again?

• enter image description here

Not going to lie, I read this comment in the voice of Jacksfilms. O.o

• Thank you pal!

Imagine this kitty cat being you.

Page 1656. I will include it in your personal file too.

1. Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    2. Steins;Gate
    3. Charlotte
    4. Clannad: After Story
    5. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
    6. Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai
    7. Byousoku 5 Centimeter
    8. Nichijou
    9. Lucky Star
    10. Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
    ABigBadWolf posted: »

any shonens in there? i've been desperately trying to get something new to read so I started noragami but I already caught up...

• Friends AND Scrubs is the best combination in the universe.

ayy

Friends is the best show in the universe. No contest. Well, maybe GoT or TWD but it's a close third, right?!

• Thanks. I am sometimes so grateful for not being a native English speaker, or I'll probably be the grammar nazi furer and none would ever talk to me :)

Jacksfilms is a youtuber, He makes sketches about bad grammar and stuff.

• führer.

Sorry sorry I had to correct you.

I love how I'm not able to get good grades with German, although I'm very good with World War 2 and the language that they used.

Thanks. I am sometimes so grateful for not being a native English speaker, or I'll probably be the grammar nazi furer and none would ever talk to me

• Awww. I wonder what he says there.

Unfortunately, I'm already ELPIS. So... I never expected you to get so soft. sneers

Thank you pal! Imagine this kitty cat being you.

• I love being corrected tbh. I can't see why people are angry with that. I'm too lazy to use Umlaut, but the "h", that's my bad, true.

führer. Sorry sorry I had to correct you. I love how I'm not able to get good grades with German, although I'm very good with World War 2 and the language that they used.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.