Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Holy guacamole, the amount of effort you've put into this is outstanding, Peanut! I, for one, am supremely grateful ^-^

Aww how are they such a cute couple??? :')

Sweet dreams and see ya! (Btw good on you for getting those finals underway!)

Update on the reaction pictures! I've started August's album out with quite a few, and sent it over to @Kennybadger for a quick beta-test

• edited December 2015

Lol, Rhys's face in the one on the right is hilarious :) The one edited with pokeballs is one of my favourites of the drake memes

You used call me on my Hand-Phone, Late night when you neeeeed coomm-paaanny. I know when those moonshots fall, I run and I hit a wall.

• edited December 2015

Peanut knocking the pokeballs out of the park as usual

enter image description here

Update on the reaction pictures! I've started August's album out with quite a few, and sent it over to @Kennybadger for a quick beta-test

• One of my favorite nerds to date tbh. ; )

Aw, that's actually a cute idea, Rhys teaching Fiona how to play video games. I could see her going from chill to getting pretty damn frustrated and you could just see it written all over her face that she's internally having a meltdown and Rhys would be trying his best to coach her and encourage her but she just doesn't even hear him after like 10-20 tries, rage in her eyes restarting again and again and again. I see Fiona as being pretty damn determined and this would be no different. Rhys? Better than her at something? Nah bro, ain't gonna happen.

Mawula posted: »

Yes, we all like this nerd (He is like us, in fact! I can imagine Fi rolling her eyes at Rhys playing video games, but inside, she wanna play too, and is simply worried she won't be able to do it, because she never did it before.....)

• Dang, and I was like constantly scanning scenes to see if he was ever just looking at her cause the thirst is real. Wasn't observing closely enough apparently. It is highly goddamn suspicious how many times Rhys gives her that creeper eyebrow raise and even more so knowing she is literally the only one he does it to from what I can tell. I count 4 times now, 4 friggin' times! haha makes me wanna look for more

Yeah, it's right when Fiona's saying "so everyone knows what they're doing?" after she talks to Vaughn to give him something to do. Yeah,

• edited December 2015

Yass, my precious babies are so in love~
    You are awesome, these are so good!

• You're determined to save LB, aren't you? :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Oh, brilliant! Cheers, Maw

• That's hilarious, I should try to write that :)

RickSanchez posted: »

One of my favorite nerds to date tbh. ; ) Aw, that's actually a cute idea, Rhys teaching Fiona how to play video games. I could see her g

• Lol once again, great job , and thanks

• You bet I am B)

You're determined to save LB, aren't you?

• Work is almost over, hows everyone!!! ^-^

• edited December 2015

I so looking forward to this play! Good job there, my Rhyiona sister :)

That last pic...no words. Rhyiona 10x concentrate :D

Edit. Can I have Jack too?

• Just fine, almost half way there (I mean working hours). This is the quietest hour in this thread :)

Kennybadger posted: »

Work is almost over, hows everyone!!! ^-^

• Lol that it is, makes me sad cause I miss everyone.

Just fine, almost half way there (I mean working hours). This is the quietest hour in this thread

• They will come back (and yes, I'm happy that people stopped using Lenny face about that verb finally :) ).

Lol that it is, makes me sad cause I miss everyone.

• I know, still miss them. :(........(I'm happy that your happy :) )

They will come back (and yes, I'm happy that people stopped using Lenny face about that verb finally ).

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They will come back (and yes, I'm happy that people stopped using Lenny face about that verb finally ).

• You, people, are incorrigible!

Okay, then. I know this joke about a Russian guy, who was employed in US, and he got ill and missed some working days, and when he finally arrived, he said to his boss: "Sorry, but I felt myself bad, so I couldn't come."

I don't really know if it sounds that bad, but that is a word-to-word translation of "I was ill, so I couldn't be working" as it is said here.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Hola señoritas y señors... Clears throat. Whoops. Hey, everyone. I'm back from school. ^-^

How are you all today? <3

• I'm fine.

What do you think about my new avatar? ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hola señoritas y señors... Clears throat. Whoops. Hey, everyone. I'm back from school. ^-^ How are you all today?

• Bootyful af, m8 <3

Eryka posted: »

I'm fine. What do you think about my new avatar?

• That's like Spanish and some other Slavic languages, right? Not entirely sure about the Spanish.

You, people, are incorrigible! Okay, then. I know this joke about a Russian guy, who was employed in US, and he got ill and missed some w

• Thank you Wolfenus <3

But, do you really know what's happening in this image?

Bootyful af, m8

• Yeah.

enter image description here

Thank you Wolfenus But, do you really know what's happening in this image?

• I wanted a better avatar... But I wasn't able to take some good screenshots.

Yeah.

• Haha... yeah... xP

I wanted a better avatar... But I wasn't able to take some good screenshots.

• LMAO yes its bad

You, people, are incorrigible! Okay, then. I know this joke about a Russian guy, who was employed in US, and he got ill and missed some w

• edited December 2015

hugs HEY BUDDY I JUST GOT OFF WORK I'M GREAT!!!

( is actually baking 3 cakes for Christmas)

Hola señoritas y señors... Clears throat. Whoops. Hey, everyone. I'm back from school. ^-^ How are you all today?

• How's your life Wolfenus?

Haha... yeah... xP

• hugs HEY BUDDY I JUST GOT OFF WORK I'M GREAT!!!

Haha, nice :'D

( is actually baking 3 cakes for Christmas)

Hm... cakes... now I'm really hungry ;-;

hugs HEY BUDDY I JUST GOT OFF WORK I'M GREAT!!! ( is actually baking 3 cakes for Christmas)

• Hey :)

I'm frozen, we had a two-hour scavenger hunt and it's minus degrees. But I'm home now ^-^

• LG, thank you for asking ^-^

How's your life Wolfenus?

• I'm frozen, we had a two-hour scavenger hunt and it's minus degrees. But I'm home now ^-^

Tfw it still doesn't snow in Greece ;-;

Wanna switch countries? I prefer cold x)

Hey I'm frozen, we had a two-hour scavenger hunt and it's minus degrees. But I'm home now ^-^

• Sorry, got to get them made and send them out to people. :(

Get some food, dude, like a kale smoothie ;)

hugs HEY BUDDY I JUST GOT OFF WORK I'M GREAT!!! Haha, nice :'D ( is actually baking 3 cakes for Christmas) Hm... cakes... now I'm really hungry ;-;

• enter image description here

LG, thank you for asking ^-^

• Lol did you win the hunt, welcome home!!

Hey I'm frozen, we had a two-hour scavenger hunt and it's minus degrees. But I'm home now ^-^

• Yeah but... cold doesn't mean snow :( We did have some snow two days back but it's very little even though it won't melt (because cold).

How many degrees is it there?

I'm frozen, we had a two-hour scavenger hunt and it's minus degrees. But I'm home now ^-^ Tfw it still doesn't snow in Greece ;-; Wanna switch countries? I prefer cold x)

• Sorry, got to get them made and send them out to people. :(

It's okay... c:

Get some food, dude, like a kale smoothie ;)

I'm actually going to get my meal :3

Sorry, got to get them made and send them out to people. Get some food, dude, like a kale smoothie

• No idea who won, but we froze our asses off. Thanks man :D

Lol did you win the hunt, welcome home!!

• Yeah but... cold doesn't mean snow :( We did have some snow two days back but it's very little even though it won't melt (because cold).

Yeah... But I still prefer cold x3

How many degrees is it there?

It's like 12-15 celsius here in Greece. But it's colder in the mornings and in the nights... xP

Yeah but... cold doesn't mean snow We did have some snow two days back but it's very little even though it won't melt (because cold). How many degrees is it there?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.