Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Tfw I have a Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus </3 ;-;

• Good dude, Eat, drink and make merry.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Sorry, got to get them made and send them out to people. It's okay... c: Get some food, dude, like a kale smoothie I'm actually going to get my meal

• I have a LG G3, bitch (lol, sorry)

Tfw I have a Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus </3 ;-;

• Jeez, I'm wearing a some shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt. Your Welcome glad your back. ^_^

JumpyJoey posted: »

No idea who won, but we froze our asses off. Thanks man

• Lucky you ;_;

Eryka posted: »

I have a LG G3, bitch (lol, sorry)

• Your phone is little, right?

Lucky you ;_;

• You won't, not when it's -7°C and you can't feel your toes :) Then again, each to their own, you might like that.

Oooh that sounds so lovely ;-; You probably don't need winter boots, mittens and jackets that make you look like a marshmallow.

Yeah but... cold doesn't mean snow We did have some snow two days back but it's very little even though it won't melt (because cold).

• Yeah... :'c

Your phone is little, right?

• I was talking about your dick

Yeah... :'c

• Oooh that sounds so lovely ;-; You probably don't need winter boots, mittens and jackets that make you look like a marshmallow.

Yeah, but I do need a jacket, though... x] But I don't really need winter boots :D Haha, a guess it's a good thing that I don't live North. x33

You won't, not when it's -7°C and you can't feel your toes Then again, each to their own, you might like that. Oooh that sounds so lovely ;-; You probably don't need winter boots, mittens and jackets that make you look like a marshmallow.

• long sleeve t-shirt

So a shirt? Ah, I envy you, I can't go outside without triple layers.

Thank you and it's nice to be welcomed like this :D

Kennybadger posted: »

Jeez, I'm wearing a some shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt. Your Welcome glad your back. ^_^

• And you ruined a good conversation...

I was talking about your dick

• Sorry sweet-princess.

Did you ever had snow?

And you ruined a good conversation...

• Sorry sweet-princess.

Did you ever had snow?

have* (Yeah, I'm a big grammar nazi and I'm proud of it.)

And yes... but not every year. It's rarely snowing in Greece :c

Sorry sweet-princess. Did you ever had snow?

• What about Spanish? Not sure I got your meaning.

That's like Spanish and some other Slavic languages, right? Not entirely sure about the Spanish.

• edited December 2015

Pretty much, it's just really thin. O_O it never gets that cold here, I think its like 22 C out side right now.

It's the gentlemanly thing to do, but yes I enjoy being nice and making people smile. :D

long sleeve t-shirt So a shirt? Ah, I envy you, I can't go outside without triple layers. Thank you and it's nice to be welcomed like this

• Ah but is the jacket thick enough to be formless? I think wherever we live there's good points and bad points so focus on the good :D

Oooh that sounds so lovely ;-; You probably don't need winter boots, mittens and jackets that make you look like a marshmallow. Yeah

• enter image description here

Do you like snow?

Sorry sweet-princess. ... Did you ever had snow? have* (Yeah, I'm a big grammar nazi and I'm proud of it.) And yes... but not every year. It's rarely snowing in Greece :c

• You know, when I first heard it, I didn't even understand what's wrong. I would translate the "I was ill" part like that :) because we really have the verb "feel oneself" + bad, good, awkward, and other adjectives.

LMAO yes its bad

• I see. 22°? That's close to the temperature we get in summer xD

You're a true gentleman ;)

Pretty much, it's just really thin. O_O it never gets that cold here, I think its like 22 C out side right now. It's the gentlemanly thing to do, but yes I enjoy being nice and making people smile.

• Well, I guess a jacket is good enough to at least keep me warm ;P

I think wherever we live there's good points and bad points so focus on the good :D

Yeah, we must try to be positive about the good points of our places xDDD

Ah but is the jacket thick enough to be formless? I think wherever we live there's good points and bad points so focus on the good

• And you ruined the good conversation... again... with that disturbing GIF...

Do you like snow?

• edited December 2015

Maw, took me a minute to get it. when I did. I felt a little dumb for not guessing it was a word play(and knowing you :D)

Mawula posted: »

You know, when I first heard it, I didn't even understand what's wrong. I would translate the "I was ill" part like that because we really have the verb "feel oneself" + bad, good, awkward, and other adjectives.

• That you say "myself" after the verb, in Spanish I think some reflexive verbs have that before the verb, eg. "me ducho".

What about Spanish? Not sure I got your meaning.

• Do you like snow?

And you ruined the good conversation... again... with that disturbing GIF...

• It wasn't me who invented it though.

Maw, took me a minute to get it. when I did. I felt a little dumb for not guessing it was a word play(and knowing you )

• Yes, I like snow ;P

Do you like snow?

• OOOO summer it's around 38 C, makes yard work a pin in the butt, but I get a nice ocean so I can't complain.......much XD!!!

Aww, your going to make me blush Joey ;)

I see. 22°? That's close to the temperature we get in summer xD You're a true gentleman

• That's all well then :)

Yeah, for example... the sea? Do you live anywhere near the sea?

Well, I guess a jacket is good enough to at least keep me warm ;P I think wherever we live there's good points and bad points so focus on the good Yeah, we must try to be positive about the good points of our places xDDD

• No, but it would be the type of joke you'd love. :)

It wasn't me who invented it though.

• Are you a polar bear stuck in Greece?

Yes, I like snow ;P

• Indeed, I do x3

Although I live in a city that is close to the sea, but not on an island xDD

That's all well then Yeah, for example... the sea? Do you live anywhere near the sea?

• lolwut

Are you a polar bear stuck in Greece?

• Mario is a polar bear - CONFIRMED

lolwut

• Whoa that's hot :P Living by the ocean must be a dream :D

S'true, you're always courteous.

OOOO summer it's around 38 C, makes yard work a pin in the butt, but I get a nice ocean so I can't complain.......much XD!!! Aww, your going to make me blush Joey

• If I was a polar bear, I wouldn't type to you now ._.

Mario is a polar bear - CONFIRMED

• Oh that's wonderful! Must be nice during the summer :)

Indeed, I do x3 Although I live in a city that is close to the sea, but not on an island xDD

• enter image description here

If I was a polar bear, I wouldn't type to you now ._.

• Yeah, it is like 30-40 celsius in the summer :'3

Although I don't really like hot days ;_;

Oh that's wonderful! Must be nice during the summer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.