Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You are so huge.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

LMFAOOOOOOO

• I love it, I get to surf, fish, swim. It looks awesome during sunrise and sunset.....I could go on, but I digress.

Ok, blushing now. XD!!!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Whoa that's hot :P Living by the ocean must be a dream S'true, you're always courteous.

• You and Kenny both seem to live in low-heat ovens :D

Yeah, it is like 30-40 celsius in the summer :'3 Although I don't really like hot days ;_;

• Bruh...

Eryka posted: »

You are so huge.

• Yeah, haha... x)

You and Kenny both seem to live in low-heat ovens

• That's.....AWESOME. Your so cuddly Wolfenus. ;)

• I though you had a little phone, but you have a huge polar bear.

Bruh...

• My level of envy is rising... I've never gone fishing and seeing sunrises/sunsets is one of my favourite things, every time I see one I take a photo. Actually you could go on, it's lovely to hear about :)

Success B)

Kennybadger posted: »

I love it, I get to surf, fish, swim. It looks awesome during sunrise and sunset.....I could go on, but I digress. Ok, blushing now. XD!!!

• lolwut

I though you had a little phone, but you have a huge polar bear.

• Get it?

lolwut

• Nope :|

Get it?

• It's huge.

Nope

• edited December 2015

Hey everyone! Here is all my highlights! ^-^

Highlights From Solar Sistem

• lol I'm sorry, I not trying to make you envious. Fishing is rather fun, if you like solitude. After work some days I drive to the beach and watch the sun rise its so beautiful. Lol so I'm not the only one then. Please do, I enjoy this talk.

hides

My level of envy is rising... I've never gone fishing and seeing sunrises/sunsets is one of my favourite things, every time I see one I take a photo. Actually you could go on, it's lovely to hear about Success

• LMAO That Snickers Rhysha burn simply awesome. XD

• Thanks for the profile pic, brother. Funniest photoshop i've seen in a while

• Maester Ortengryn ships Rhyiona?! :ooooo

Hell yeah!

Almost the entire House Forrester ships Rhyiona xDD

• You're welcome :)

Thanks for the profile pic, brother. Funniest photoshop i've seen in a while

• edited December 2015

I'm Vaughn right now

enter image description here

You're welcome

• I like snikers

• No worries, it's a healthy amount of envy. As I said, I like to hear about these things, the solitude and the beautiful sunsets :D I could say something about Sweden, mostly relating to winter, but with long intervals cause I'm at my aunt's house playing with my little cousin :)

But we were having such a nice convo!

lol I'm sorry, I not trying to make you envious. Fishing is rather fun, if you like solitude. After work some days I drive to the beach and watch the sun rise its so beautiful. Lol so I'm not the only one then. Please do, I enjoy this talk. hides

• Lol ok then, that's good as long as it's a good level of envy. ;) I love solitude it helps me relax and think, and I rather like that. I'm sure Sweden is just as beautiful, at sunrise over the snow. Lol Aren't you sweet playing with your little cousin.

lol I just needed to finish frosting my cakes, sorry if I worried you :(

No worries, it's a healthy amount of envy. As I said, I like to hear about these things, the solitude and the beautiful sunsets I could say

• it turned out to be a much bigger project than I'd anticipated, lol. But it's been worth it, if only to see all the little things I'd miss otherwise. Plus some pretty hilarious expressions.

I don't know. I wonder the same thing every time I see them. :)

Holy guacamole, the amount of effort you've put into this is outstanding, Peanut! I, for one, am supremely grateful ^-^ Aww how are they such a cute couple??? :') Sweet dreams and see ya! (Btw good on you for getting those finals underway!)

• I know! These three pictures have to be my favorites out of all the ones I've gotten so far. I could just stare at them all day.

• Thank you, thank you, I try my best, lol.

Peanut knocking the pokeballs out of the park as usual

• Ah yes, that is like that. A bit more complex, but not going to delve too deep (but I want to, so much).

That you say "myself" after the verb, in Spanish I think some reflexive verbs have that before the verb, eg. "me ducho".

• In fact I prefer less dirty ones :)

No, but it would be the type of joke you'd love.

• Darling, I just meant word play. Not dirty.

Mawula posted: »

In fact I prefer less dirty ones

• I couldn't believe I'd never caught that last one before! Rhyshas can say the Vault scene is friendship for them, but....come on. Let's be real. That? That right there? That's love, folks.

RickSanchez posted: »

Yass, my precious babies are so in love~ You are awesome, these are so good!

• Ah, that's true. English is the blessing for the word play, because you have so many words who are both noun and verb, for example.

When using English for GPS navigator I always note how "turn left" and "left turn" are completely not the same :)

Darling, I just meant word play. Not dirty.

• Thanks! I'll add a couple more (probably like a dozen) shots to the album once I've recorded Episode 5, and then yours'll be done! Yay! Do you like the way it works so far? Is it easy to find the reaction you need with the naming system?

Lol once again, great job , and thanks

• I'm looking forward to it even more, I bet! It has the potential to be amazing!

RIGHT? We've seen Rhys give Fiona plenty of looks before, but this is really one of the first times she seems to be reciprocating. And it's a beautiful thing.

You may absolutely have Jack, lol. I had a feeling you'd ask...

I so looking forward to this play! Good job there, my Rhyiona sister That last pic...no words. Rhyiona 10x concentrate Edit. Can I have Jack too?

• There's plenty of hidden Rhyiona if you look hard enough, haha. Which makes me incredibly happy. Obviously.

RickSanchez posted: »

Dang, and I was like constantly scanning scenes to see if he was ever just looking at her cause the thirst is real. Wasn't observing closely

• You know me well :)

Who am I kidding, everyone knows about it already, lol...

I'm looking forward to it even more, I bet! It has the potential to be amazing! RIGHT? We've seen Rhys give Fiona plenty of looks before,

• Woo! We have that Snickers ad too! Funny as hell :')

• You haven't exactly done a very good job keeping it a secret...

-remembers late posts on the selfie thread-

You know me well Who am I kidding, everyone knows about it already, lol...

• yeah, the order you put them in was really top notch darling. I loved them, can't wait to use them.

Thanks! I'll add a couple more (probably like a dozen) shots to the album once I've recorded Episode 5, and then yours'll be done! Yay! Do you like the way it works so far? Is it easy to find the reaction you need with the naming system?

• Huh, things you never would have thought of.

Ah, that's true. English is the blessing for the word play, because you have so many words who are both noun and verb, for example. When using English for GPS navigator I always note how "turn left" and "left turn" are completely not the same

• what a wonderful day to ship rhyiona

enter image description here

• What a wonderful day to eat snikers.

Hey, do you like my avatar?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what a wonderful day to ship rhyiona

Sign in to comment in this discussion.