Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Tfw this day became the worst for me ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what a wonderful day to ship rhyiona

• Why? Did you died?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw this day became the worst for me ;-;

• Things that are begging to be thought :)

Kennybadger posted: »

Huh, things you never would have thought of.

• die*

No. It's because I got my grades today and well... I don't want to talk about it :(

Eryka posted: »

Why? Did you died?

• wat

What a wonderful day to eat snikers. Hey, do you like my avatar?

• are you alright?

• That's why I like traveling alone on the bus or walking to my swimming in the evening (sometimes there are stars, most often clouds). Not much snow yet but it's true. However my favourite winter thing has to be when it snows and you pass a forest with ghost-white trees, it's quite something. She's the sweet one, barely six months old ^-^

Oh wow, d'you think you could show us these cakes, I'm curious now :)

Lol ok then, that's good as long as it's a good level of envy. I love solitude it helps me relax and think, and I rather like that. I'm su

• Rip

die* No. It's because I got my grades today and well... I don't want to talk about it

• A little bit :/

Got grades today, looks like I fucked up in many classes LMAO.

Even saying 'LMAO' doesn't make me feel better ;-;

are you alright?

• ;__;

Rip

• You know what? If you delve deeper I'd love to read it, I have a love for language tricks and words :)

Mawula posted: »

Ah yes, that is like that. A bit more complex, but not going to delve too deep (but I want to, so much).

• well... those don't rule your life, you know?

it helps for the future but they aren't a representation of how capable or intelligent you are so don't let that bring you down.

you get up and try again. it's not the end of the world. :) cheer up!

A little bit Got grades today, looks like I fucked up in many classes LMAO. Even saying 'LMAO' doesn't make me feel better ;-;

• #relatable

lol not really

A little bit Got grades today, looks like I fucked up in many classes LMAO. Even saying 'LMAO' doesn't make me feel better ;-;

• well... those don't rule your life, you know?

Yeah, but I won't do better soon, I will be at the 8th grade for another year ;-;

it helps for the future but they aren't a representation of how capable or intelligent you are so don't let that bring you down.

I'm trying but... well... :c

you get up and try again. it's not the end of the world. :) cheer up!

I'm trying to cheer up but it's just... if I could try better, I may have been better. I'm sad that I got these grades but I'm mostly dissapointed at myself for not trying good enough.

well... those don't rule your life, you know? it helps for the future but they aren't a representation of how capable or intelligent you are so don't let that bring you down. you get up and try again. it's not the end of the world. cheer up!

• Tfw I don't know what 'relatable' means and it doesn't translate it in Greek :/

#relatable lol not really

• I know the feeling when you start something that ends up being so much more time-consuming than you'd thought :D Yeah, all the little details are so interesting, and the expressions can give a lot of insight into the characters' minds ^-^

I think I'm past that stage and then I see them and bam, it hits me again how sweet they are.

it turned out to be a much bigger project than I'd anticipated, lol. But it's been worth it, if only to see all the little things I'd miss o

• doing it twice doesn't make you worse than anyone. you know sometimes intelligent people have that happen to them simply because they're not interested in the subjects. it's not that they can't, it's just boring. what you need is to get motivated and not to get better.

in 10 years you'll look back at this and wonder you were so worked up over that, trust me.

well... those don't rule your life, you know? Yeah, but I won't do better soon, I will be at the 8th grade for another year ;-;

• edited December 2015

You so get it, I could just sit at the beach by myself for hours, watching everything and be in total bliss. I would love to see it, sounds amazing. There so cute at that age all my nieces and cousins are now 2 or above. Nope your both sweethearts. ^_^

yeah if you want I got some shots of them for facebook

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's why I like traveling alone on the bus or walking to my swimming in the evening (sometimes there are stars, most often clouds). Not mu

• doing it twice doesn't make you worse than anyone. you know sometimes intelligent people have that happen to them simply because they're not interested in the subjects. it's not that they can't, it's just boring. what you need is to get motivated and not to get better.

That's why I wasn't good at many subjects. I didn't find them interesting and I was wondering "How the hell are they going to help me with my life?!" looks at Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Ancient Greek... Maybe you are right...

in 10 years you'll look back at this and wonder you were so worked up over that, trust me.

Haha, I suppose... Although, I wish I was never in 8th grade. I just want to stay a kid forever and not spend most of my time studying for the subjects I don't really like (damn, why is Disney taking my life? ;-;).

doing it twice doesn't make you worse than anyone. you know sometimes intelligent people have that happen to them simply because they're not

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2015

It means he can sympathize with your plight cause he's had to live through something similar.

He can relate to it.

Tfw I don't know what 'relatable' means and it doesn't translate it in Greek

• This is why I enjoy talking to you so much!!!!! squeals That's was quite lovey and eloquent.

Things that are begging to be thought

• Ah, okay. Thanks for the help, InGen ^-^

It means he can sympathize with your plight cause he's had to live through something similar. He can relate to it.

• hugs I'm sorry bro,

• The answer is... they're not. Literally. Most of them aren't going to help you. Which is why I say sometimes this stuff doesn't matter as much. The results you get matter for you to get into certain areas but the content? For your everyday life? nah, man.

no one wants to grow up. i wish i was 8.

doing it twice doesn't make you worse than anyone. you know sometimes intelligent people have that happen to them simply because they're not

• Hugs back. It's okay, bro. :)

hugs I'm sorry bro,

• In a quiet voice of a thingy:

Think me, Kenny, please. No one ever thought me, and I feel so lonely. Please let me in your mind, and I'll surprise you.

This is why I enjoy talking to you so much!!!!! squeals That's was quite lovey and eloquent.

• edited December 2015

The answer is... they're not. Literally. Most of them aren't going to help you. Which is why I say sometimes this stuff doesn't matter as much. The results you get matter for you to get into certain areas but the content? For your everyday life? nah, man.

Yeah. Some of the subjects like Music or Art help me a lot since I really love those two. Even though I don't draw so good like many people here, I still like doing it because it's something fun. Also, I really love Music for many reasons.

no one wants to grow up. i wish i was 8.

I actually am glad that I am 13 but I want to stay 13 for the rest of my life but that's how life goes on. We grow up. And I think that's something we have to accept.

The answer is... they're not. Literally. Most of them aren't going to help you. Which is why I say sometimes this stuff doesn't matter as mu

• Well on the bright side man, at least you have star wars to look forward to :)

enter image description here

• Tfw I'll never get another Star Wars game cause they aren't interesting to me. :|

Well on the bright side man, at least you have star wars to look forward to

• Remember your Bros have always got your back, dude. :)

Hugs back. It's okay, bro.

• <33333

Remember your Bros have always got your back, dude.

• Haha i'm referring to the new movie, the force awakens :)

Tfw I'll never get another Star Wars game cause they aren't interesting to me.

• Ah. Still, I'm not interesting into any Star Wars movie, either. :/

Haha i'm referring to the new movie, the force awakens

• That's lovely, see, another perk of living by the sea. It's breathtaking, sadly mostly because it's so cold. Of course, kids can be literal angels, then they can be little demons :D Oh, I'm flattered :')

I'd love that!

You so get it, I could just sit at the beach by myself for hours, watching everything and be in total bliss. I would love to see it, sounds

• Wolfenus, how can you not like chemistry?! :o

• Lol now your just trying to make me laugh, but Challenge Accepted.

In a quiet voice of a thingy: Think me, Kenny, please. No one ever thought me, and I feel so lonely. Please let me in your mind, and I'll surprise you.

• So you're going to be stubborn and not laugh?

Lol now your just trying to make me laugh, but Challenge Accepted.

• It's extremely boring for me and with the way I am being teached with it, well, it's just boring... :/

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wolfenus, how can you not like chemistry?!

• well, we have to accept it but we don't have to like it. :P

i sure don't

The answer is... they're not. Literally. Most of them aren't going to help you. Which is why I say sometimes this stuff doesn't matter as mu

• Yeah, I don't like it, either.

Although, even though that the 'grade's thing' happened to me now in a bad way, let's just not talk about it.

Let's just try to be positive :)

well, we have to accept it but we don't have to like it. :P i sure don't

Sign in to comment in this discussion.