Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ancient Greek?! Dude, I would die for the possibility to read about Odyssey in the original! You have so much luck, learning it in school!

Just imagine that this language allows you to go back in time, like a roleplay thing :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

doing it twice doesn't make you worse than anyone. you know sometimes intelligent people have that happen to them simply because they're not

• Yeah, but I'm surely not excited for my next Ancient Greek lesson... :/

But I'll try to imagine that, though :3

Mawula posted: »

Ancient Greek?! Dude, I would die for the possibility to read about Odyssey in the original! You have so much luck, learning it in school! Just imagine that this language allows you to go back in time, like a roleplay thing

• The perks are there, but you just got to enjoy the simple things. Lol I'm a tough lad, I can take a bit of cold(has never been cold), that was funny though. That they can, I love babysitting the youngsters, but they can be a handful. Your flattered, I'm just being honest. :)

you want me to just PM them to ya

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's lovely, see, another perk of living by the sea. It's breathtaking, sadly mostly because it's so cold. Of course, kids can be literal angels, then they can be little demons Oh, I'm flattered :') I'd love that!

• No, you got me laughing like normal, you dear lady. I meant to think of things begging to be thought.

So you're going to be stubborn and not laugh?

• Believe me, learning is a pleasure. I, for one, do not support the utilitarian approach, like learn only things useful for you. You can never know that, and you should not refuse the power of humanity knowledge which is offered to you freely.

Yeah, but I'm surely not excited for my next Ancient Greek lesson... But I'll try to imagine that, though

• positivity is the key :)

Yeah, I don't like it, either. Although, even though that the 'grade's thing' happened to me now in a bad way, let's just not talk about it. Let's just try to be positive

• Do you like Alice in Wonderland?

Kennybadger posted: »

No, you got me laughing like normal, you dear lady. I meant to think of things begging to be thought.

• But... but atoms, electrons, compounds, acids! The whole package! What are they teaching you that could make it boring?

It's extremely boring for me and with the way I am being teached with it, well, it's just boring...

• enter image description here

enter image description here

you fucking fucker i fucking hate you you fuckhead

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

positivity is the key

• I read it back in grade school, I enjoyed it.

Do you like Alice in Wonderland?

• I must be out of touch, in anime now I have no idea what that is from. though to be fair I watch a great deal of sports anime. Still funny though. :)

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But... but atoms, electrons, compounds, acids! The whole package! What are they teaching you that could make it boring?

• Mm I like the sound of that. Good for you, there's a lot of that here :D It was -7°C this Monday. Yeah, it's one of my half-funny jokes :\ I haven't babysitted many kids yet, I do remember one New Year with a bunch of little kids :D Thank you for your honesty ^-^

Sure, doesn't matter to me where I see them :)

The perks are there, but you just got to enjoy the simple things. Lol I'm a tough lad, I can take a bit of cold(has never been cold), that w

• you fucking fucker i fucking hate you you fuckhead - ABigBadWolf 2k15

Hope you won't mind if I keep that line of yours in my head xDD

• this is from noragami, a monthly shonen series :)

I must be out of touch, in anime now I have no idea what that is from. though to be fair I watch a great deal of sports anime. Still funny though.

• go ahead

spread my rage for this guy

you fucking fucker i fucking hate you you fuckhead - ABigBadWolf 2k15 Hope you won't mind if I keep that line of yours in my head xDD

• (?) Wolfenus won't forget that.

go ahead spread my rage for this guy

• that fucking little fuckhead needs to be fucked up soon. fuck that guy. fuck him.

(?) Wolfenus won't forget that.

• I'll fuck him.

that fucking little fuckhead needs to be fucked up soon. fuck that guy. fuck him.

• Ok that's why, I got it on my Netflix list, but haven't gotten to it yet. :) looks pretty awesome

this is from noragami, a monthly shonen series

• Yeah, it's cool people were not turned away by all of that :)

You haven't exactly done a very good job keeping it a secret... -remembers late posts on the selfie thread-

• the anime is alright but it's gonna take ages to catch up with the manga. ;-;

Ok that's why, I got it on my Netflix list, but haven't gotten to it yet. looks pretty awesome

• you have no idea what kind of scum you're messing with

I'll fuck him.

• That book is making my head explode. In a good way.

I read it back in grade school, I enjoyed it.

• I do not want to be 13, or 18, really. It only gets cooler. You'll see.

The answer is... they're not. Literally. Most of them aren't going to help you. Which is why I say sometimes this stuff doesn't matter as mu

• Indeed, I have no idea ;P

you have no idea what kind of scum you're messing with

• don't let this innocent face trick you

he is an asshole

Indeed, I have no idea ;P

• Lol thank you, you seemed like you would understand that. Ok that's scary, I'll need my badger fur for that. I didn't think it was half funny, but full funny. If you enjoy spending time with kids, its very enjoyable. I'm just a really big kid at heart. O_O how many?? Your welcome, it's easier to be honest to a nice girl like yourself. ;)

lol I PM them to ya

Mm I like the sound of that. Good for you, there's a lot of that here It was -7°C this Monday. Yeah, it's one of my half-funny jokes I hav

• So, should I flay him alive and become Ramsay 2.0?

don't let this innocent face trick you he is an asshole

• ^_^ challenge accepted, I'll just read the manga then, haven't read manga in ages

the anime is alright but it's gonna take ages to catch up with the manga. ;-;

• tell me what you think! there's everything, fights, comedy, romance... you might like it!

^_^ challenge accepted, I'll just read the manga then, haven't read manga in ages

• yes. please. he kissed yato's woman.

HE MUST DIE

So, should I flay him alive and become Ramsay 2.0?

• Sounds like awesomeness, as soon as I finish Ippo, I will. :)

tell me what you think! there's everything, fights, comedy, romance... you might like it!

• Okay, but first I'll tell him this before I flay him:

yes. please. he kissed yato's woman. HE MUST DIE

• looking forward to it :D

Sounds like awesomeness, as soon as I finish Ippo, I will.

• Lol I'm glad, It's a good read. I may go back and reread it so we can talk about it, if you would like.

That book is making my head explode. In a good way.

• YES PLEASE

WOLFENUS THE HERO SAVING US FROM FUJISHIT

Okay, but first I'll tell him this before I flay him:

• And I'll have to read it in English :)

Lol I'm glad, It's a good read. I may go back and reread it so we can talk about it, if you would like.

• Screw this, I'm gonna stab the fuck out of him.

YES PLEASE WOLFENUS THE HERO SAVING US FROM FUJISHIT

Sign in to comment in this discussion.